Reich enters Beacon Hill race

Reich enters Beacon Hill race

There are 2 comments on the Nashoba Publishing story from Feb 26, 2010, titled Reich enters Beacon Hill race. In it, Nashoba Publishing reports that:

"We have the rails, we are so close to all the schools, we can be an innovation center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nashoba Publishing.

Joe Ayer

Raleigh, NC

#1 Feb 26, 2010
Another Liberal looking to add taxes to put through an agenda geered only to a specialized field and not to all citizens. I'm all for green but at what cost to the consumer. Universal Health care=higher taxes (maybe fix the system first). Small class size...send your kids to private schools. Raising revenue is a new word for raising taxes...don't be fooled!
Bill

Hudson, MA

#2 Feb 26, 2010
Good . I hope he beats Connie . That will set him straight . This person has some brains , and is running for the right reasons , not to get some fame for a judgeship .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: All OUI cases must be treated cons... Wed cops are degener... 3
News Prostitution sweep nets at least nine arrests i... (Aug '09) Wed fred 269
News Prince Harry nude photos: A reminder we're all ... (Aug '12) Jul 26 Bob 32
Disturbing case in Andover, Stalking, ID theft.... (Oct '08) Jul '16 Brandon 18
News State Rep. Jim Miceli prides himself on not tak... (Oct '10) Jun '16 Respect 20
News Urban gangs seen moving into suburbs (Jun '06) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 29
News Chiropractic Treatment Helps With Blood Pressure (Apr '10) Jun '16 Anonymous 31

North Andover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Andover Mortgages