Naomi Shea, woman of many talents

Naomi Shea, woman of many talents

There are 1 comment on the Daily Hampshire Gazette story from Nov 3, 2010, titled Naomi Shea, woman of many talents. In it, Daily Hampshire Gazette reports that:

Naomi Howard Shea, age 42, died Aug. 12, 2010. She was born in Cambridge on April 26, 1968.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Hampshire Gazette.

Judy Shea

Amherst, MA

#1 Nov 16, 2010
I'm Naomi's Mom, and she did live with me in North Andover (and at times with her Dad - he was teaching at Brooks) - and I was living at Heritage Green, also with my son Max Shea. She dropped out of Brooks and got her GED and worked at McDonald's for a couple of years, so if you wonder if this the same Naomi Shea that you knew from McDonald's, yes it is - and she is gone now. Read the obituary in the Daily Hampshire Gazette. She was living in Northampton, MA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiropractic Treatment Helps With Blood Pressure (Apr '10) May 18 Jordan 30
News Tyngsboro High teacher quits over 'inappropriat... (May '08) May 13 asdasd 107
News Billerica weighs smaller lot sizes to attract h... May 2 hammerhead 1
News Prince Harry nude photos: A reminder we're all ... (Aug '12) Apr 30 Large Language 16
Info.... Apr 26 RichieB2015 1
News Wong won't expand list of police chief finalists (Feb '08) Apr '16 spy vs spy 10
News Police union head 'disappointed' (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeff Irvine 805 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Andover Mortgages