Arrest Log: 2/13/2010

Arrest Log: 2/13/2010

There are 23 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Feb 13, 2010, titled Arrest Log: 2/13/2010. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Roberto Sanchez, 17, 138 West Sixth St.; possession of burglar's tools, dangerous weapons violation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nocoward

Billerica, MA

#21 Apr 2, 2010
this is from the crooked lawyer they have sticking up for them. who else would?? he gets paid by the slut herself sexually. there's noone else who would try to help these skanks!!!!!! OR say nice things about them, unless it's the skanks themselves replying!!! BE REAL!!
nocoward

Tyngsboro, MA

#23 Sep 9, 2010
Billericaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say Billy was any good, but Brian and Mickey are not as bad as the papers say. They have always been good to me in the 30 plus years I have known them. Have you ever told them how you feel in person? Maybe this is a forum for cowards?
You Mr. Billericaman are the biggest JOKE!! "Have you ever told them how you feel in person" HA!!! LOL,LOL!!! Are you REAL!!! PPPLLLEEEAAASSSSEEEE!!! Who are you kidding? You must be Micky,Brian, Billy. Do you ACTUALLY THINK PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THIS!!!
nocoward

Tyngsboro, MA

#24 Sep 9, 2010
nocoward wrote:
you must be their top notch frog lawyer from billerica, who micki pays you sexually for all their wins in court
TOP NOTCH, TOTALLY NOT!!! YOUR JUST INFACTUATED BY HER GIVING YOU THE TIME OF DAY W/ SEX FOR YOUR SERVICES,BECAUSE YOU ARE SO TOTALLY DISGUSTING LOOKING YOU COULDN'T GET IT ANY OTHER WAY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man, 60, charged with gas station robbery Fri hammerhead 1
News Backtalk: 4/8/2010 (Apr '10) Oct 16 jeannashobavalley 5
Wal Mart in Methuen Ma Oct 13 Dont Hang Up On Me 4
gordon (chuckie, charlie) lister..anybody know ... (Jun '10) Oct 9 Oceanbreeze 5
News Arrest Log: 8/8/2017 Oct 5 Unknowing 3
News N.H. judge says she closes eyes, but doesn't sl... (Feb '06) Sep 25 Stephen D Clark 248
I love kickboxing Methuen MA is amazing! (Feb '17) Sep 21 CandyGirl0720 5

North Andover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Andover Mortgages