Arrest Log: 2/13/2010

Arrest Log: 2/13/2010

There are 23 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Feb 13, 2010, titled Arrest Log: 2/13/2010. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Roberto Sanchez, 17, 138 West Sixth St.; possession of burglar's tools, dangerous weapons violation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Tyngsboro, MA

#1 Feb 13, 2010
michelle kennedy.. lowell police better watch out they may have a lawsuit on their hands.. they arrested the biggest lying pig ever..
mr- tax payer

East Sandwich, MA

#2 Feb 13, 2010
Michelle Kennedy going down again, only this time it was a traffic violation. To bad they did't arrest her at work. prostituting
help me understand

Andover, MA

#3 Feb 13, 2010
does this bitch even read this stuff?man maybe lowell police can do it right and keep her ass in jail....with all her little teen age boy toys and bri- bri
poor michelle

Tewksbury, MA

#4 Feb 14, 2010
She hasnt learned, after 20 years, that crime REALLY DOESNT pay!! She cant afford a license, or to keep her car registered and insured?? What about all the robberies and prostitution & drug dealing?? I guess the next way for her to try & get money is sue the Lowell Police.. Im sure that they have it out for her too. Shes so innocent and such a great contribution to society. And these cops keep picking on her & her poor family.. my heart bleeds for ya Mick! LOOOOOSSSEEERR! Your time is gonna come. CANT WAIT
Billericaman
#5 Feb 14, 2010
These are only misdemeanors. I am sure Michelle had a good reason for driving. Michelle and Brian are good people. Why doesn't anyone take notice to all the others in this police log with the same crimes. This was just a random sting just like the ones for tinted windows for a few extra bucks for the city of Lowell.
haha

Tyngsboro, MA

#6 Feb 14, 2010
Billericaman wrote:
These are only misdemeanors. I am sure Michelle had a good reason for driving. Michelle and Brian are good people. Why doesn't anyone take notice to all the others in this police log with the same crimes. This was just a random sting just like the ones for tinted windows for a few extra bucks for the city of Lowell.
Your not to bright are you. or maybe you dont read the paper. her boy toy billy was just arrested again for a B&E. red handed jumped out the window cops seen him. not telling stories for him on this one. they are and always will be losers and nothing more.
poor michelle

Tewksbury, MA

#7 Feb 14, 2010
Billericaman wrote:
Oh ya the GREATEST people on the planet.. and raising the best children.. teaching them right from wrong. Beating up people (unfairly, I might add.. never one on one) Robbing houses, selling drugs, Driving unregistered with a suspended license.. GREAT PEOPLE!! GREAT PARENTS! She must of been going to buy milk & bread for her precious children.. Right?? is that the reason she drove illegally?? Doubt it.. Im sure she was going to buy stuff that was drug related, or going to pick up the stolen items her boyfriend billy just stole, or was she going to the corner of appleton to make some money for her junkie boyfriend.. since he just got caught with the goods. AGAIN I say OVER 20 years of crime & the stupid low lifes havent learned yet! They arent untouchable.. they arent as big and bad as they think. They are just low life scum. that suck off the system & because they have been in it so long.. they know the ins and out. Their time is almost up.. I can feel it!! AND AGAIN.. I CANT WAIT!!
Billericaman
#8 Feb 14, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>Your not to bright are you. or maybe you dont read the paper. her boy toy billy was just arrested again for a B&E. red handed jumped out the window cops seen him. not telling stories for him on this one. they are and always will be losers and nothing more.
I didn't say Billy was any good, but Brian and Mickey are not as bad as the papers say. They have always been good to me in the 30 plus years I have known them. Have you ever told them how you feel in person? Maybe this is a forum for cowards?
mr- tax payer

East Sandwich, MA

#9 Feb 14, 2010
Billericaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say Billy was any good, but Brian and Mickey are not as bad as the papers say. They have always been good to me in the 30 plus years I have known them. Have you ever told them how you feel in person? Maybe this is a forum for cowards?
I told them in person, than i beat both there dumb a*** and slaped there kids around. Besides being junkies are they suppose to be tough.ha ha ha your funny. Ask them who I am.
Bri Bri Loves Billy

Apopka, FL

#10 Feb 15, 2010
Billericaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? Nice people?? Why dont you go to the courthouse and pull there records and see how nice they are!!! They go around jumping people,(cowards,cant fight one on one) They Pay there little do boy in drugs yo do there dirty work, there fkn PUNKS!! Brian and Billy with there matching tattoos...LMAO, what a cute couple. And Micky trying to pull off her "Do you know who I am" ya Mick, your a fkn hooker in lowell...SKANK
haha

Tyngsboro, MA

#11 Feb 15, 2010
Billericaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, thats so funny!Nice to you for 30 plus years,only say's you do drugs with them or steal with them,or maybe sell drugs for or to them. They are nothing but trash and will always be nothing but trash. And to answer your question.Yes they all know how I feel about them,always have and always will.You are sadly mistaken if you think they have a good bone in their body.Tell me one thing good that any of them have ever done.(maybe front you some free drugs,or free BJ"S). look at the history before you defend them.
MICKS SIDE KICK

Tewksbury, MA

#12 Feb 15, 2010
William "Billy" Ashton told Chelmsford police he was merely out for a walk when they stopped him Monday morning as a suspect in a series of housebreaks.

What he didn't know before telling police he was on a midday stroll is that his alleged partner in crime, Jose O. Mercado, had already fingered his friend for a housebreak at 7 Kennedy Drive at 11:45 a.m., after Mercado led police on a foot chase after jumping out of a second-story window of a Chelmsford condo the pair had allegedly just broken into.

It was the latest of a series of legal troubles for the 29-year-old Ashton. He has a pending 2008 case in Middlesex Superior Court for allegedly stealing 11 firearms from the house of a Billerica firefighter. Ashton is charged along with Michelle and Brian Kennedy Sr. That case is tentatively scheduled for trial on Feb. 22.

Ashton also has a warrant out of Framingham District Court on motor-vehicle violations.

In Lowell District Court, Mercado, 36, of 5 Davis Terrace, and Ashton, of 532 Pine St., both of Lowell, pleaded innocent to two counts of breaking and entering in the daytime to commit a felony, larceny over $250 and possession of burglary tools. Mercado posted $1,000 cash bail, while Ashton is being held on $10,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond.

According to court documents, police list a total of three housebreaks on Middlesex and Kennedy streets and Tyngsboro Road. Police recovered a stolen camera near where Mercado was hiding,
Advertisement
and he allegedly had a fistful of stolen jewelry in his hand. In the pickup truck the pair allegedly were driving, police say they found a stolen laptop computer.

Court documents state that an off-duty Chelmsford police officer was driving along Tyngsboro Road in his personal car when he spotted a green pickup truck with Florida plates that was suspected in a series of apartment and condo break-ins.

The officer followed the truck as it drove down several streets and then backed up to the garage of 7 Kennedy St. The truck was left running. In plain view inside was a crowbar and a pair of black gloves.

When several police cruisers showed up, Mercado allegedly jumped from a second-floor window and led police on a foot chase until he was cornered hiding behind a shed. A stolen digital camera was found nearby.

Other officers chased Ashton, who ran into some nearby woods, jumped a fence and ran toward a house on Middlesex Street, where he asked the homeowner if he could use his phone to call a friend for a ride. Ashton allegedly used the phone and then bolted from the home only to be arrested by police.

After being caught, he told them he was out for a walk and didn't do anything wrong.

One of the officers told Ashton he knew his name because Mercado had already confessed that he and Ashton had broken into the home.

Both men are due back in court on March 1.

Read more: http://www.lowellsun.com/ci_14380239...
Sick of it

Wallingford, CT

#13 Feb 16, 2010
Mickie, Mickie, Mickie, when will you learn? Bet you couldn't blow your way out of this one....
billerica

Andover, MA

#14 Feb 16, 2010
Billericaman wrote:
i hope ur kidding ????????
billerica

Andover, MA

#15 Feb 16, 2010
Billericaman wrote:
<quoted text>
u are crazy i've know them longer than that buddy boy and they are nothing but drug dealers and scum..........and even if u do confront them u better not let them know where u live they will attack u and blame u for doing it to them they are trouble .
and she has been sick in the head for a very long time.
she is a pam smart wanna be lol
billerica

Andover, MA

#16 Feb 16, 2010
Billericaman wrote:
<quoted text>
not a coward u are one of them !!!! lol
not a coward

Tewksbury, MA

#17 Feb 16, 2010
billerica wrote:
<quoted text>not a coward u are one of them !!!! lol
I think so too..But its not Mickey Brian or ashton.. They speak with no education!! You cant let them know who you are.. cuz the next thing.. YOU'LL be attacked, harassed, beaten, charges brought against YOU. Your family members will get harassed .. beaten, threatened. And not one on one either.. they pay their drug addicted "friends" to do it & pay them in drugs. Or scare them into doing it cuz they are afraid if they dont do what they say.. It'll come back on them
Sick of it

Wallingford, CT

#18 Feb 16, 2010
not a coward wrote:
<quoted text> I think so too..But its not Mickey Brian or ashton.. They speak with no education!! You cant let them know who you are.. cuz the next thing.. YOU'LL be attacked, harassed, beaten, charges brought against YOU. Your family members will get harassed .. beaten, threatened. And not one on one either.. they pay their drug addicted "friends" to do it & pay them in drugs. Or scare them into doing it cuz they are afraid if they dont do what they say.. It'll come back on them
Yep, good ole Kennedy style. Well, most of the people that know them are on to them. I'd like to see them start with any of my family.. They'd all be in for a rude awakening. Their time has come and gone. They are low lifes at the bottom of the scum barrel.
tick tock

Tewksbury, MA

#19 Feb 16, 2010
Sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, good ole Kennedy style. Well, most of the people that know them are on to them. I'd like to see them start with any of my family.. They'd all be in for a rude awakening. Their time has come and gone. They are low lifes at the bottom of the scum barrel.
I cant wait for their time to be up. they are in and out of jail, driving around unregistered and suspended license .. doing break ins.. selling drugs, shes a prostitute , they are addicts.. the list goes on.. when will they be put in jail for good?? or in the ground?? Seriously.. anyone from the court system want to answer this for me?? the police are going to sick and tired of arresting them and they get out. back on the street to hurt innocent people, Or take a chance of law suits brought against them for doing their job!! But I will patiently wait for this time to come!! I heard they ratted out a known gang member in Lowell.. TIMES UP!! haha
nocoward

Billerica, MA

#20 Apr 2, 2010
you must be their top notch frog lawyer from billerica, who micki pays you sexually for all their wins in court

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gang stalking at mass school of law (Oct '15) Wed jaywil1245 3
charley lister (Oct '15) Aug 7 oceanbreeze 2
why are north reading police such jerks????? al... (Apr '11) Aug 5 Photo ID please 46
News Police arrest log (Dec '10) Jul 24 nick 10
News Advocates push for in-state rates for undocumen... Jul 22 Vote Trump 2020 30
Review: Underground House Of Ink (Tattoo, Pierc... Jul '17 INKIT 1
News Tyngsboro High teacher quits over 'inappropriat... (May '08) Jul '17 The buck stops here 109

North Andover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Andover Mortgages