At 92, he keeps museum machines humming

At 92, he keeps museum machines humming

There are 4 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jul 20, 2010, titled At 92, he keeps museum machines humming. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Ninety-two-year-old textile machinery repairman Tom Rockwell isn't sweating about ageism in the workplace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

mouse knuckles

Lowell, MA

#1 Jul 20, 2010
I can only fathom the great legacy and rich history Mr. Rockwell has.
Deborah Sirotkin Butler

#2 Jul 20, 2010
Wow! I sure wish that Tom Rockwell took apprentices! Such knowledge and experience should not be lost - where would the Industrial Park be without him???

Bronx, NY

#3 Jul 20, 2010
I'd love to spend a couple of hours just sitting with this man and listen to the stories he must have.

#4 Jul 21, 2010
This man is from the greatest generation that ever lived in this country or that ever will live in this country. What made these people great has been devalued over the years of progress to what we see and have today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer foils copper theft in Tewksbury (Mar '10) Sun Mr Jones 13
why are north reading police such jerks????? al... (Apr '11) Nov 26 FreedomMom 39
Marianna Matthews a young lady with spina bifida Nov 15 RichieB2015 1
mari anna matthews (Feb '10) Nov 13 RichieB15 4
Gay meet up (May '13) Oct '15 pinchie 28
Review: Andover Locksmith Oct '15 CLOSED 1
News Another Coywolf Sighting in North Andover (May '13) Oct '15 Dick R 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Andover Mortgages