Q&A: Capeless' meeting with The Eagle

Q&A: Capeless' meeting with The Eagle

There are 57 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jan 31, 2012, titled Q&A: Capeless' meeting with The Eagle. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Below are excerpts from The Eagle's recent editorial board meeting with Berkshire District Attorney David Capeless regarding the triple homicide case his office is handling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
adam

Springfield, MA

#1 Jan 31, 2012
WOW is Adam Lee Hall related to Lisa Hall Blackemier the city councilor of Northadams. Find it strange the Hells Angels bar is in NORTHADAMS.
Eve

Easthampton, MA

#2 Jan 31, 2012
I don't know
Dumb adam

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Jan 31, 2012
Yeah, adam everyone named Hall is related to each other, you dope!
cil

Springfield, MA

#4 Jan 31, 2012
Someone should find out..Ya think!
wondering 1

Chester, MA

#5 Jan 31, 2012
What the hell difference would it make??
sher

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jan 31, 2012
wondering 1 wrote:
What the hell difference would it make??
None. It would make no difference. IGNORE CIL. She's a troublemaker.
chbpod

East Greenwich, RI

#7 Jan 31, 2012
sher wrote:
<quoted text>None. It would make no difference. IGNORE CIL. She's a troublemaker.
Interesting on one of her unitelligible garbled posts she said she was e-mailing her commentary to WAMC----if that's the case Chartook is going to have to attend a special seminar to learn English as a 14th language--then she said she was off to Albany in another post-----she has no idea where Albany is--she probably thinks it's in New York when actually it's in Georgia---take I - 95 South
cil

Springfield, MA

#8 Jan 31, 2012
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting on one of her unitelligible garbled posts she said she was e-mailing her commentary to WAMC----if that's the case Chartook is going to have to attend a special seminar to learn English as a 14th language--then she said she was off to Albany in another post-----she has no idea where Albany is--she probably thinks it's in New York when actually it's in Georgia---take I - 95 South
I LOVE IT keep going hellor's right this is funny your a riot WAMC in GA ha ha ha lol its in ALBANY you IDIOT AND I need 60 more word so I am using NORTHADAMS as one local government refused to get involved in AMERICAN history is the reason people need to keep rally to make ADA enforceable...what would it matter lol if you don't know i am not saying here any way...I LOVE TO BE HATED don't you get it yet?...IDIOTS
chbpod

East Greenwich, RI

#9 Jan 31, 2012
cil wrote:
<quoted text>I LOVE IT keep going hellor's right this is funny your a riot WAMC in GA ha ha ha lol its in ALBANY you IDIOT AND I need 60 more word so I am using NORTHADAMS as one local government refused to get involved in AMERICAN history is the reason people need to keep rally to make ADA enforceable...what would it matter lol if you don't know i am not saying here any way...I LOVE TO BE HATED don't you get it yet?...IDIOTS
There is an Albany in Georgia- turd brain
cil

Springfield, MA

#10 Jan 31, 2012
WAMC ALBANY NY CAPITAL AVE ..there is also WAMC performing arts center..comon you no that you cant handle i landed a job I was told by Dick Robinson I would be on NPR one day bet you dont no who he is either..lol my personality and tone of voice..is perfect for NPR.. commercial radio voice tone to low and personality not funny enough i am a serous kinda person always have been...
chbpod

East Greenwich, RI

#11 Jan 31, 2012
cil wrote:
WAMC ALBANY NY CAPITAL AVE ..there is also WAMC performing arts center..comon you no that you cant handle i landed a job I was told by Dick Robinson I would be on NPR one day bet you dont no who he is either..lol my personality and tone of voice..is perfect for NPR.. commercial radio voice tone to low and personality not funny enough i am a serous kinda person always have been...
BS-NPR wouldn't pay you a dime--you don't have a job you have a delusion---no one would hire you--and no I don't know Dick Robinson--never heard of him-- so why would I know him---and please let us know that ONE day you will be on NPR--you are not a serious person--you are flat out dog nuts
cil

Springfield, MA

#12 Jan 31, 2012
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
BS-NPR wouldn't pay you a dime--you don't have a job you have a delusion---no one would hire you--and no I don't know Dick Robinson--never heard of him-- so why would I know him---and please let us know that ONE day you will be on NPR--you are not a serious person--you are flat out dog nuts
dick robinson was my instructor big dj in hartford conn. of couse you never heard of him you went to FLORIDA STATE..hi fellow refared ....so much for this topic wonder is Lisa related to the loser..Adam Lee Hall..he should have been a VIPER he would have not been caught...lol..VIPOR/Holyoke bar has vending machine to buy beer..lol
Wondering 1

Chester, MA

#13 Jan 31, 2012
Offering a one-time commentary for a radio show about ADA is not a job.
cil

Springfield, MA

#14 Jan 31, 2012
and lot lizards in the parking lot yep i am a lot lizard..lol ...they shoot herion in the bar to yep do that to could be why i write so bad.. Vipers kill many people nope dont do that..lol they get amay with everything..bad guys those viper"s..stay out of the flats in HOLYOKE..unless your a lot lizard druggie or a viper..hey did you know JEESIE JAMES WAS a VIPER..they have a picture of him in there run down bar the JESS
cil

Springfield, MA

#15 Jan 31, 2012
Wondering 1 wrote:
Offering a one-time commentary for a radio show about ADA is not a job.
here is betting i get a talk show..lol...are you a HELLS ANGEL they suck those losers..lol..so any one hear about the shooting in pittsfield today?..445 am off wahconnah st.guy shot in the chest the dummy left fresh foot print in the snow..lol..was he a HELLS ANGEL from NORTHADAMS CRYSTAL HARD HAT BAR..the loser..northadams where criminals live bring there dirty work to PITTSFIELD LOSERS..cil
screams from the graves

Poughkeepsie, NY

#16 Jan 31, 2012
so who are going to believe, nothing is ever my fault Capeless or the blood-curdling screams of three grisly murdered dismembered? victims Capeless protected from harm?
ssi

Springfield, MA

#17 Jan 31, 2012
Most likely Capeless thought "oh some lowlife guys on SSI,there Paranoid with Mental Health issue's. If it was a person who worked the outcome may have been different.Meanwhile those 3 guys are missed by family and friends.
sher

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jan 31, 2012
Maybe the Angels "own" Capeless.
ssi

Springfield, MA

#19 Jan 31, 2012
Could be does the guy whose wife that fell out of the car own him to.Oh wait that was Nilan different guy same office..Maybe they just don't do there JOB in that case that is the BERKSHIRE"S for you! either way, The DA is no good time for a new DA
cil

Springfield, MA

#22 Feb 1, 2012
The Hells Angels is the city GANG they own everyone.thats why its important for people to know is LISA related to the loser ADAM LEE HALL.CHBPD has stated on numerous threads Lisa is sher sher has said she spent time in FEDERAL PRISON.I know how GANGS work from Springfield,Holyoke,and Cicopee,they control there city and the outlying areas they put some family's members in power and some go to jail for lines of communication open..Trust me i am also not scared i have friends in gangs i dont take sides...back in the day was the DJ for A GANG bar till I woke up in my car at home 4 days later not knowing WTF happened...GANG are organized crime...cil

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsfield Police log 7 hr cops are liars an... 11
Is Oz dead 13 hr cil 25
Channel 22 (Dec '08) Sep 2 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 4
News A successful summer for Pittsfield literacy pro... Aug 21 Some Guy From Adams 27
News Lewis Lent evidence search at Greylock Glen end... Aug 19 Frank N Stein 29
News Vt. child support worker accused of selling drugs Aug 18 DCF are MONSTERS 4
News Four arrested in cocaine, heroin bust (Feb '09) Aug 18 just the facts 107
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Adams Mortgages