North Adams City Hall Ban Lifted on C...

North Adams City Hall Ban Lifted on Council...

There are 13 comments on the IBerkshires story from Nov 30, 2012, titled North Adams City Hall Ban Lifted on Council.... In it, IBerkshires reports that:

NORTH ADAMS, Mass. - After months wandering in the desert , Robert Cardimino was allowed back in the City Council Chambers on Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IBerkshires.

About Time

Northampton, MA

#1 Dec 1, 2012
DA and Bloom did this because they had no other choice.

Sucks to be them. Victory for Bob.

Plus looks like the school wiht have to go before the voters. Again not good for DA
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Bloom seems to be clueless--this sign thing has been languishing for months--bring in a rule change immediately after the original instance--it was well known at the time that signs were not banned by any rule--why wait until RC is back at Council---total incompetence--any Councilor can initiate a rule change--should have been done--maybe too much deference to the Chair
Hester

Lee, MA

#4 Dec 1, 2012
The ciizens voted last election they didn't want Cardimino as part of the council. The one not listening to the people is Cardimino. He's a big shot for his grumpy groupies and a puppet for JB.
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Hester wrote:
The ciizens voted last election they didn't want Cardimino as part of the council. The one not listening to the people is Cardimino. He's a big shot for his grumpy groupies and a puppet for JB.
I beg to differ-the voters didn't want Cardimino ON the Council-- they didn't nor could they vote to exclude him from the Council meetings and his participation in those ill-advised agenda items called Hearing of Visitors as well as Open Forum--I would shut down those---citizens have no RIGHT to address the Council--unless the Council by rule allows them to do so
Robert Moses

Amherst, MA

#8 Dec 1, 2012
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ-the voters didn't want Cardimino ON the Council-- they didn't nor could they vote to exclude him from the Council meetings and his participation in those ill-advised agenda items called Hearing of Visitors as well as Open Forum--I would shut down those---citizens have no RIGHT to address the Council--unless the Council by rule allows them to do so
I agree with you on the Hearing of Visitors and Open Forum....but I'm sure your friend Al disagrees.
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Robert Moses wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on the Hearing of Visitors and Open Forum....but I'm sure your friend Al disagrees.
And if I am playing against him that is the prime reason that I won't give him a two foot put--of course there are other considerations as you know
Gasbag

North Adams, MA

#10 Dec 1, 2012
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
And if I am playing against him that is the prime reason that I won't give him a two foot put--of course there are other considerations as you know
Robert Moses is Richard Taskin.
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Gasbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Moses is Richard Taskin.
WRONG--have you ever seen Taskin play golf???

Since: Aug 12

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Gasbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Moses is Richard Taskin.
..WRONG..Robert Moses is (sigh), relatively speaking, another Pats/Sox fan B-)
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#14 Dec 1, 2012
sher01247 wrote:
<quoted text>..WRONG..Robert Moses is (sigh), relatively speaking, another Pats/Sox fan B-)
You go girl
Halfazz

Lee, MA

#15 Dec 1, 2012
How is it Bob can't hear anything at city hall without head phones but brings in facts and figures he hears outside city hall. He hears only half of what is said, understands half of that, and makes up half of that to work in favor of his mission to attack.
concernedtaxpaye r

North Adams, MA

#16 Dec 2, 2012
Jennifer Breen does not fit the role, for city council. why didnt Bloom correct her, last week when she spoke out when someone was speaking and 'accidently' addressed her by her marriage name? Really, was she that upset over it? and she is an attorney? c'mon!
Robert Moses

Amherst, MA

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Gasbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Moses is Richard Taskin.
I guess the trend on here comtinues...throw out names and make accusations, with no basis in fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Deep has a serious black mold problem at t... 1 hr cil 41
Why are welfare types drawn to stupid tattoos 4 hr Ozzie King Of Zyl... 1
Perras again 9 hr blueballs 7
News New Second Candidate Announces for North Adams ... Thu The public offender 5
News North Adams Housing Authority gets bed bugs und... (Mar '10) Wed cil 138
News Resolution on C Street? (Jul '10) Jul 16 blueballs 59
News Police dog locates North Adams stabbing suspect Jul 15 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 1

North Adams Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Adams Mortgages