Praxis33 Offering $1,000 to Anyone Wh...

Praxis33 Offering $1,000 to Anyone Who Snaps His Photo!

Posted in the North Adams Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Hyattsville, MD

#1 Oct 22, 2012
"...there's a cool $1000 for anyone who snaps my photo." -- Praxis33

Hyattsville, MD

#2 Oct 22, 2012

Hyattsville, MD

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Praxis33's $1000 offer should not be confused with the 'Photograph Praxis33 -- Win Money' Contest which separately is offering a grand prize of $300 for a photograph and ID information on Praxis33.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 22, 2012
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
Praxis33's $1000 offer should not be confused with the 'Photograph Praxis33 -- Win Money' Contest which separately is offering a grand prize of $300 for a photograph and ID information on Praxis33.
All by myself
Don't wanna be, all by myself anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live, all by myself anymore

*giggle* Sorry, had to.
Shut Up

Springfield, NJ

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
The indigent stalker is at it again. How's Donna Rogers doing? What kind of man presses battery charges against a woman? A man like Glenn M. Heller.

I'll see and raise your prize by $700 so there's a cool $1000 for anyone who snaps my photo.
Here is the WHOLE quote in context. He offered to raise your offer by $700.00 for a total of $1,000.

When you take things out of context and twist things around you make Jack a dull boy.

I don't know if Praxis was serious or just joking around but we all know you won't pay anybody anything anyway so this offer means nothing either.

If you're going to get it wrong, get it right.

Hyattsville, MD

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Shut Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the WHOLE quote in context. He offered to raise your offer by $700.00 for a total of $1,000.
When you take things out of context and twist things around you make Jack a dull boy.
I don't know if Praxis was serious or just joking around but we all know you won't pay anybody anything anyway so this offer means nothing either.
If you're going to get it wrong, get it right.
Wrong!
Praxis33 is 'seeing' my original offer (meaning he is matching my original offer of $300 with his own offer of $300), and additionally Praxis33 is raising that amount by another $700, so that Praxis33 is offering a total of $1000!
Meanwhile, my offer remains at $300.
Bracewell Ave

Street, MD

#7 Oct 22, 2012
Hell! I already have his pic. I want the 1K. Heller is the biggest loser in this contest. AMF...Heller. I'm going to get my car repaired. Bye
chbpod

East Greenwich, RI

#8 Oct 22, 2012
Bracewell Ave wrote:
Hell! I already have his pic. I want the 1K. Heller is the biggest loser in this contest. AMF...Heller. I'm going to get my car repaired. Bye
Do you remember how adament Heller was that Praxis post earnest money to insure he'd show up in DC?? Funny how with the lying and criminal background of Heller--he offers no earnest money ($300) held by a 3rd party for his bogus contest---proves it's bogus

Hyattsville, MD

#9 Oct 22, 2012
Bracewell Ave wrote:
If you have Praxis33's photo, why don't you send it to editor @ berkshirerecord .com?
I'll verify whether or not it really is a photo of Praxis33.
Photographer

Narberth, PA

#10 Oct 22, 2012
So editor @ berkshirerecord .com, are you prepared to dole out the $1,300.00 in cash?

or are you running an internet scam?

Hyattsville, MD

#11 Oct 22, 2012
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember how adament Heller was that Praxis post earnest money to insure he'd show up in DC?? Funny how with the lying and criminal background of Heller--he offers no earnest money ($300) held by a 3rd party for his bogus contest---proves it's bogus
Billings, why don't you send in Praxis33's actual photograph -- full face, sans any disguise -- and see just how fast you get the prize money by return mail.
Or are you afraid my offer is on the level?

Hyattsville, MD

#12 Oct 22, 2012
Photographer wrote:
So editor @ berkshirerecord .com, are you prepared to dole out the $1,300.00 in cash?
or are you running an internet scam?
Berkshire Blog's commitment (and guarantee) is for a grand total of $300 (See Contest Rules), whereas Praxis33's commitment is for $1,000 (Praxis33 has yet to stipulate his rules or make any form of guarantee).
Berkshire Blog is prepared to 'dole out' a total of $300 for photo and ID on Praxis33 (See Contest Rules).
Are you actually interested or just blowing smoke?
Address all inquiries to editor @ berkshirerecord .com .

Ashburn, VA

#13 Oct 23, 2012
Praxis has revealed a key detail to identity. He slipped up and said his scooter has a Turbo boost feature. A huge clue.

Google the words:'Scooter''Turbo boost' and you get one brand:
The Laser Sports Scooter by Pride.
SEE:
http://www.mobilitydiscount.com/web/scooters/ ...

So look for a man riding a Turbo boost Laser Sports Scooter by Pride.
Monterey

United States

#14 Oct 23, 2012
So look for a man riding a Turbo boost Laser Sports Scooter by Pride.
HA! It's getting close to Halloween - Heller, can you give us another description of your scooter guy, so we can get the costumes right? What was that about a long hooked nose and bushy eyebrows?

Goon.
Bracewell Ave

United States

#15 Oct 23, 2012
<quoted text>
If you have Praxis33's photo, why don't you send it to editor @ berkshirerecord .com?
I'll verify whether or not it really is a photo of Praxis33.
I sent it to the man, himself.
Nobody likes nor trusts you, weirdo.

Hyattsville, MD

#16 Oct 23, 2012
Bracewell Ave wrote:
<quoted text>I sent it to the man, himself.
Nobody likes nor trusts you, weirdo.
Sure you did.
Nice try, Praxis33.

Ashburn, VA

#17 Oct 23, 2012
Solons, its only a matter of time when someone will snap your picture. Especially now that we know what kind of scooter you ride on.

We will all be out looking for you in North Adams.

The whole town is taling about it!
chbpod

East Greenwich, RI

#18 Oct 23, 2012
Solons, its only a matter of time when someone will snap your picture. Especially now that we know what kind of scooter you ride on.
"We""??????? you don't have the balls to be in North Adams
Bracewell Ave

United States

#19 Oct 23, 2012
Again, WE? We know his scooter is ticket me red.

Ashburn, VA

#20 Oct 23, 2012
#300.00 for a photo and identity information. Easy money people of North Adams!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 arrested after drug bust in North Adams 18 hr Totally Disgusted 1
News Wearing the evidence: Man gets jail time, woman... Tue Ozzie King Of Zyl... 1
News New Clarksburg Welcomes Reserve Officers, Hears... Dec 5 Cops are degenerates 1
News Pittsfield and North Adams mayors reject Trump'... Dec 5 Cops are degenerates 75
News New Authorization For Needle Exchange In Pittsf... Dec 2 Cops are degenerates 3
News District Court (Jul '10) Dec 1 cry me a river 12
News Chicopee man accused of supplying heroin in Adams Dec 1 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 4

North Adams Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Adams Mortgages