if cil did a talk show for the northe...

if cil did a talk show for the northern berkshires would you tune in?

Created by cil on Jun 16, 2011

39 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

somtimes

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
cil

North Adams, MA

#1 Jun 16, 2011
as many of you know i am on topix a lot have debated with many people thinking about going back into radio what do you think?
Wondering

South Hadley, MA

#2 Jun 16, 2011
Could be interesting!
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#3 Jun 16, 2011
What radio station would hire you??? Get out of town
cil

North Adams, MA

#4 Jun 16, 2011
WNPR,WGNA,WUPE i will try for all three was offered sales position WGNA really cost of gas to troy would be outrageous....MY PLANS WOULD BE WUPE...
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#5 Jun 16, 2011
cil wrote:
WNPR,WGNA,WUPE i will try for all three was offered sales position WGNA really cost of gas to troy would be outrageous....MY PLANS WOULD BE WUPE...
NPR???? ha ha ha ha---and the other stations are hardly local---so why don't you try to get on Slingshot with Dave Decoyne and Bobby Cardimino--- they'd love you-- you'd even make them look intelligent
cil

North Adams, MA

#6 Jun 16, 2011
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
NPR???? ha ha ha ha---and the other stations are hardly local---so why don't you try to get on Slingshot with Dave Decoyne and Bobby Cardimino--- they'd love you-- you'd even make them look intelligent
they don't pay i lost my job looking for new one was a radio personality many yrs ago WAQY ROCK 102 20 yrs. ago trying to get back into it please vote you have left a few comments so that means you might call in and talk sometimes if you lived here...
NOT LARRY

Broadalbin, NY

#7 Jun 16, 2011
could be interesting! but i hope you speak better than you type!
NOT LARRY

Broadalbin, NY

#8 Jun 16, 2011
chbpod wrote:
What radio station would hire you??? Get out of town
one that you never heard of!! now get in your box!!
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#9 Jun 16, 2011
cil wrote:
<quoted text>they don't pay i lost my job looking for new one was a radio personality many yrs ago WAQY ROCK 102 20 yrs. ago trying to get back into it please vote you have left a few comments so that means you might call in and talk sometimes if you lived here...
Look- IF you get an interview with NPR and it is conducted by the head honcho Alan Chartock----here are some things that you have to work into the interview-
1. Your disability was caused by incompetent Jewish Doctors and you sued them but they had Jewish lawyers

2. That the Holocaust is a Zionist scam to protect the Jewish state of Israel that has no right to be anywhere in the Middle East

3. When he asks you what person you admire most-- the answer is
Glenn Heller

Got it-- you be a lead pipe cinch
cil

North Adams, MA

#10 Jun 16, 2011
NOT LARRY wrote:
could be interesting! but i hope you speak better than you type!
i do speak a lot better then i spell that's a for sure...talk about things like politics events like wilco is this weekend how we can better the northern Berkshires...
cil

North Adams, MA

#11 Jun 16, 2011
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
Look- IF you get an interview with NPR and it is conducted by the head honcho Alan Chartock----here are some things that you have to work into the interview-
1. Your disability was caused by incompetent Jewish Doctors and you sued them but they had Jewish lawyers
2. That the Holocaust is a Zionist scam to protect the Jewish state of Israel that has no right to be anywhere in the Middle East
3. When he asks you what person you admire most-- the answer is
Glenn Heller
Got it-- you be a lead pipe cinch
Alans on my facebook...as well as some others
cil

North Adams, MA

#12 Jun 16, 2011
all i ask is see my ability not disability...no more dealing with reading my poor spelling grammar just talk. oh wait!!! then one cannot bash,,,talk trash. that probably why there is no radio talk show here trash mouths cant have that on radio....we could try to show everyone we no how to be civil....
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#13 Jun 16, 2011
cil wrote:
all i ask is see my ability not disability...no more dealing with reading my poor spelling grammar just talk. oh wait!!! then one cannot bash,,,talk trash. that probably why there is no radio talk show here trash mouths cant have that on radio....we could try to show everyone we no how to be civil....
You certainly know how to be Sybil
cil

North Adams, MA

#14 Jun 16, 2011
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly know how to be Sybil
and you certainly are the prince of darkness don't you have a fire to keep going in the place called HELL....cause your most definitely probably going there...i heard why you left north adams why your wife did not use your name. i have more then 300 people on my facebook i know what you have done....you had to get away or never mind...
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#15 Jun 16, 2011
cil wrote:
<quoted text>and you certainly are the prince of darkness don't you have a fire to keep going in the place called HELL....cause your most definitely probably going there...i heard why you left north adams why your wife did not use your name. i have more then 300 people on my facebook i know what you have done....you had to get away or never mind...
Look you crippled piece of shit--- I don't care how many people you have on your face book--300" that want to look at your face---my god what perverts---you suggest that I was driven out of North Adams==WRONG- I just didn't want to be in a City of idiots like you--you better be careful cripple- or you will get your hairy ass sued-------OK here's the test- why did my wife go by Janice O'Keefe and not Janice Billings-- answer that as..hole-- but of course you won't--you never answer a direct question----that's part of your crippledom------once a crip always a crip===go ahead- answer the question----chicken shiiiiit
cil

North Adams, MA

#16 Jun 16, 2011
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you crippled piece of shit--- I don't care how many people you have on your face book--300" that want to look at your face---my god what perverts---you suggest that I was driven out of North Adams==WRONG- I just didn't want to be in a City of idiots like you--you better be careful cripple- or you will get your hairy ass sued-------OK here's the test- why did my wife go by Janice O'Keefe and not Janice Billings-- answer that as..hole-- but of course you won't--you never answer a direct question----that's part of your crippledom------once a crip always a crip===go ahead- answer the question----chicken shiiiiit
you should be careful i have a lawyer perhaps you heard of him names DEL GALLO
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#17 Jun 16, 2011
cil wrote:
<quoted text>you should be careful i have a lawyer perhaps you heard of him names DEL GALLO
as is usual you did not answer my direct question--- and your lawyer is Del Gallo??? I thought that was a wine company Ernest and Julio
Gallo---and you better mind your P's and Q's---or I will own your Jeep-----Oh God that's all you have----but you better come up with a answer to my question-- OR leave my wife out of it---you crippled demented woman--if indeed you are a woman--nobody's sure about that
irritated

North Adams, MA

#18 Jun 16, 2011
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even live here and you're arguing with people to vote no.......... HAHAHAHAHAHA.
cil

North Adams, MA

#19 Jun 16, 2011
i really suggest the person in charge of this topix stop this guy my lawyer will be on top of this stuff Monday you cannot allow cyber bullying like this...its not ok is it Dan Veneti don't think so he is with the eagle....i think its someone on council or even the mayor. someones going to be in trouble for allowing this topix needs to be shut down i am out of here....thanks for wrecking it it will be shut down mark my words....that's it for me bye
sher

United States

#20 Jun 16, 2011
You wrecked it yoursself when you brought Clark's wife into this as he has often asked you not to do.By the way doesn't your delGallo lawyer work on Fridays??l?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Adams couple faces animal cruelty charges... 9 hr cil 8
Who is the hell is Chandra L. Bourelle Fri Irate Taxpayer 8
News New Bernard Wants to Write a New Story for Nort... Feb 22 cil 5
Berkshire Eagle Dredges Dirt on Cheshire Man El... (Dec '10) Feb 18 The Human Spot 55
News Spectrum customers in North Adams, Williamstown... Feb 18 The Human Spot 4
Adams memories (Sep '09) Feb 10 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 453
News NUDE YOGA Shedding clothes to shed insecurities (Apr '10) Feb 8 Paul Kersey 42

North Adams Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Adams Mortgages