Up to 5 years for North Adams man on ...

Up to 5 years for North Adams man on drug, gun charges

There are 32 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Mar 12, 2018, titled Up to 5 years for North Adams man on drug, gun charges. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A North Adams man has been sentenced to up to five years in prison on drug and weapons charges stemming from a traffic stop and search of his home in September. Joshua Luczynski, 34, was caught with about 200 bags of heroin and between 2 and 3 grams of cocaine after he sped away from police trying to pull him over near Murray Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nelson Muntz

Albany, NY

#1 Mar 13, 2018
HAW HAW you maggot enjoy the slammer punk.
cil

Burlington, NC

#2 Mar 13, 2018
he is not a punk my daughter was engaged to his brother this poor kid as many others in north adams was abused by parents forced to stuff his feelings not allowed to talk about the abuse caused by his mom all i have to say is there all kids Bipolar today and use drugs as a crutch cause Meds for Bipolar just dont work being open and honest does Thank the brien center for the drug problem in North adams Cant wait till TRUMP CUTS FUNDING TO CITIES WITH POOR DRUG SUCCESS STORIES cause the brien center making a killing off people misfortune!
life sucks

Albany, NY

#3 Mar 13, 2018
cil wrote:
he is not a punk my daughter was engaged to his brother this poor kid as many others in north adams was abused by parents forced to stuff his feelings not allowed to talk about the abuse caused by his mom all i have to say is there all kids Bipolar today and use drugs as a crutch cause Meds for Bipolar just dont work being open and honest does Thank the brien center for the drug problem in North adams Cant wait till TRUMP CUTS FUNDING TO CITIES WITH POOR DRUG SUCCESS STORIES cause the brien center making a killing off people misfortune!
WE all have problem but don't get into trouble blame it on others for his stupidity but it was his own doing time people took responsibility for their own actions. It also seems your family hangs a rounds with many dirt bags so that must be your fault your the parent. Meds don't cure anyone with no brains to begin with all druggies should drop dead and leave this world now that solves everyone problems the bad parents brain dead kid and the tax payeers that really can't afford anymore money taken out of their wallets for people that will not change.
cil

Burlington, NC

#4 Mar 13, 2018
Josh was due to take over mom business there in northadams she expanded to eastern ma bad choice of friends absolutely who doesnt drink or do drugs in NA? for God sakes there 6 package stores and countless bars/clubs the choice of friends is very limited I sent his mom a message calling her a loser for not allowing Josh to take her business to a higher level FACE IT anyone leaving a bussiness to there kid in Berkshire county is setting them up to fail theres people care more about the city then they do about there kids maybe for a thing called money i know she received money from the city for private school for JOSH think she sued but not sure
cil

Burlington, NC

#5 Mar 13, 2018
PS I am just happy my daughter smarted up after this ended her engagement to his brother who is a bipolar leech in society collecting SSI living rent free in Moms house all bought and paid for
Junkies Are Scum

Albany, NY

#7 Mar 13, 2018
cil wrote:
Your daughter was engaged? Isn't that North Adams name for shacking up ?
cil

Burlington, NC

#9 Mar 13, 2018
yes it is the loser leach that collects SSI was living off my daughter paycheck as so many do in north adams
What A Bum

Albany, NY

#11 Mar 17, 2018
cil wrote:
yes it is the loser leach that collects SSI was living off my daughter paycheck as so many do in north adams
So why is your daughter on the dole? Maybe got pecker belly from a bum that ran home to Mommy's house to hide?
The Good Fight

Troy, NY

#12 Mar 17, 2018
Prison isnít going to help this young man at all to turn his life around. He needs a comprehensive social intervention program which would do much more to save him.
Junkies r scum

Albany, NY

#13 Mar 17, 2018
The Good Fight wrote:
Prison isnít going to help this young man at all to turn his life around. He needs a comprehensive social intervention program which would do much more to save him.
Devil's Island is what the maggot needs.
blueballs

Albany, NY

#14 Mar 17, 2018
The Good Fight wrote:
A good azz whipping in public would help him out even better. Gary you should try social intervention since you think everybody owes you a living. Just think if you had a job paid taxes you could have maybe have helped him gets the helps he needs so badly but you don't work you don't pay in so others will suffer for your actions now that unfair on your part.
uck you benoit

Albany, NY

#15 Mar 20, 2018
cil wrote:
Shacked up is not engaged.
cil

Burlington, NC

#16 Mar 20, 2018
no shacked up is when there are no plans to marry you idiot
Jake Poovey

Schenectady, NY

#17 Mar 20, 2018
I plan to marry the bimbo I've been banging for the past fifteen years. Honest!
YOUNG OR3O

East Syracuse, NY

#18 Mar 20, 2018
Nelson Muntz wrote:
HAW HAW you maggot enjoy the slammer punk.
f*ck you
Nelson Muntz

Albany, NY

#19 Mar 20, 2018
YOUNG OR3O wrote:
<quoted text> f*ck you
PUNK !!! Ha ha ha Go get another stupid tattoo you brainlessasshole.
Uck u benoit

Albany, NY

#20 Mar 21, 2018
cil wrote:
no shacked up is when there are no plans to marry you idiot
Shacked up is living together outside marriage you idiot. And 99% of them do it so they can suck welfare money.
cil

Burlington, NC

#21 Mar 24, 2018
I know what shacking up is its the housing complexes like Brayton hill Mohawk forset allowing this to happen i know a couple shackin up at Mohawk forest dude works a UNISTRESS she collects welfare sec 8 and foodstamps they should buy a house but Mom and dudes live the same way so the cycle continues
Cindy

Albany, NY

#22 Mar 24, 2018
cil wrote:
I know what shacking up is its the housing complexes like Brayton hill Mohawk forset allowing this to happen i know a couple shackin up at Mohawk forest dude works a UNISTRESS she collects welfare sec 8 and foodstamps they should buy a house but Mom and dudes live the same way so the cycle continues
Just take a good look at your own family you should talk. You lived in the High Rise for years and you talk about others your stilling sucking off of the government.
cil

Burlington, NC

#23 Mar 24, 2018
take a good look at my family they make upwards of 200 grand a yr my youngest works with board of directors EXXON go look at your family mine saw friends falling to drugs with no jobs and they left couldnt be prouder of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Adams mayor says final say on public art ... 3 hr Scrufty Moto 4
I am not going to say a thing about Joes issues... 23 hr Eat my shorts u jerk 9
News Quick work on Eagle Street to restore vandalize... Mon cil 10
News Smoking Materials Blamed for Fire at North Adam... Sun Smoking Materials 4
Run Down House Hospital Ave Aug 7 Bernhard Goetz 8
News Sandwich shop owner hopeful (Feb '10) Aug 4 Bernhard Goetz 97
Big Shirl's Kitchen (Jul '09) Aug 3 Paul Kersey 60

North Adams Jobs

Personal Finance

North Adams Mortgages