Breaking news under age drinking freight yard

Posted in the North Adams Forum

Richard

Springfield, MA

#1 Dec 22, 2011
The A B C has suspended the licence of the freight yard pub, for serving alcohol to a minor. 4 other establishments are also hit.
Naturally

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Dec 22, 2011
When a bar starts to fail they'll sell to anyone to make a buck. Hopefully those criminals lose everything. Maybe they'll leanr a lesson, finally.
Worried

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2011
Waitress table dancing?
sher

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Dec 22, 2011
Naturally wrote:
When a bar starts to fail they'll sell to anyone to make a buck. Hopefully those criminals lose everything. Maybe they'll leanr a lesson, finally.
It's usually the server who gets in trouble although the establishment loss their licence. Happens a lot.
sher

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Dec 22, 2011
Does the BYOB law override the loss of a liquor license?
chbpod

East Greenwich, RI

#6 Dec 22, 2011
sher wrote:
Does the BYOB law override the loss of a liquor license?
Probably--since with BYOB the establishment is not serving you alcohol---but they lose a lot in profits since the mark up on booze is very high
cil

Ware, MA

#7 Dec 22, 2011
is the person serving going to face charges?...cil
when

Williamstown, MA

#8 Dec 22, 2011
When did FYP get caught serving to underage patrons? I don't remember seeing their name listed after the recent sting.
What

Adams, MA

#9 Dec 22, 2011
When did this happen? When is their license suspended? This has to go before the board first.
Section4x2

North Adams, MA

#10 Dec 22, 2011
First off the ABC doesn't suspend a license, the local Board does. The fact is that there were a few establishments that did in fact get caught in the sting this time around and NONE of them were identified other than in the legal notice posted. The License Commission should be brought up on a violation of Open Meeting Law and Pollucci should be brought up to the Ethics Comission due to his relationship with the Taylor's if he did not abstain.
Boyz

Springfield, MA

#11 Dec 22, 2011
Section4x2 wrote:
First off the ABC doesn't suspend a license, the local Board does. The fact is that there were a few establishments that did in fact get caught in the sting this time around and NONE of them were identified other than in the legal notice posted. The License Commission should be brought up on a violation of Open Meeting Law and Pollucci should be brought up to the Ethics Comission due to his relationship with the Taylor's if he did not abstain.
why hasn't our great local news paper print this.
rockie1919

Northampton, MA

#12 Dec 23, 2011
Boyz wrote:
<quoted text> why hasn't our great local news paper print this.
Why...because they are to busy censoring and kicking people off of Discus for not being a good little leftist parrot and for saying it the way it is._uck the transcript and eagle.I wouldn't pay a nickel to read either rag and sinse my bird died I have no need for these alleged newspapers.
cil

Ware, MA

#13 Dec 23, 2011
rockie1919 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why...because they are to busy censoring and kicking people off of Discus for not being a good little leftist parrot and for saying it the way it is._uck the transcript and eagle.I wouldn't pay a nickel to read either rag and sinse my bird died I have no need for these alleged newspapers.
that's the truth i ask for help they declined so much for FREE PRESS in the BERKSHIRES...cil
chbpod

East Greenwich, RI

#14 Dec 23, 2011
cil wrote:
<quoted text>that's the truth i ask for help they declined so much for FREE PRESS in the BERKSHIRES...cil
The First Amendment doesn't give you the RIGHT to run your mouth off in a local newspaper--get it- dumbazz
cil

Ware, MA

#15 Dec 23, 2011
you no i am more drunk then you are right now MERRY CHRISTMAS...cil
Cil

Northampton, MA

#16 Dec 24, 2011
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
The First Amendment doesn't give you the RIGHT to run your mouth off in a local newspaper--get it- dumbazz
DUH....he he he Duh...O.K.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former resident honored for service in Vietnam (Mar '08) Wed Wildlife 2
News Plea deal likely in Martin slaying (Apr '12) Apr 22 cops are liars an... 13
News Pittsfield Police log for Wednesday, April 15 Apr 22 cops are psychopaths 13
News The energy in the Taconic High School gymnasium... Apr 20 die Stadt die ich... 13
News David Delratez, suspect in North Adams slaying ... (Jun '14) Apr 15 Haywood Jablowme 42
News Brien Center Employees Protest Contract Wage... Apr 11 Jon Dinerstein 16
News Pittsfield Police log for Monday, April 6 to We... Apr 10 cops are liars an... 13
More from around the web

North Adams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]