Crystal Hard Hat moves on

Crystal Hard Hat moves on

There are 60 comments on the North Adams Transcript story from Jul 2, 2010, titled Crystal Hard Hat moves on. In it, North Adams Transcript reports that:

When Todd and Nancy Hebert, owners of the Crystal Hard Hat Saloon on Union Street, learned last year that their rent was going to climb another $200 a month, the pair began looking for a new location.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Adams Transcript.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jen in NA

Gansevoort, NY

#1 Jul 3, 2010
Sounds very nice!!! looking forward to checking it out this weekend!
Yikes

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Jul 3, 2010
I wish it had kept moving on.
It is a dump,and full of redneck bikers.

Lucky us--now it holds 3x as many.
smarty

AOL

#3 Jul 3, 2010
It sounds great!!! I wonder many will get run over crossing Rt2 comming and going from the new Hard Hat bar!!
what to do

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Jul 3, 2010
didnt someone say that they wont find that many places to smoke weed now?
Best gay bar in town

Springfield, MA

#5 Jul 3, 2010
What? It's not a gay bar?!?!?
Reliable

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Jul 3, 2010
Here I thought N.A. was good for 3 things: smokes, lottery tickets, and coffee.

I forgot the booze. I'm sure the place will do well.
my PSA

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Jul 4, 2010
Reliable wrote:
Here I thought N.A. was good for 3 things: smokes, lottery tickets, and coffee.
I forgot the booze. I'm sure the place will do well.
you forgot about welfare and preganat smoking teens.

there is alot more than you think.

"North Adams" take another look!

Brought to you by the mayors office of slackers and overpaid govt employees.
madjack

Gansevoort, NY

#9 Jul 4, 2010
It will be real nice to take my wife out for a drink,hear some good tunes and not have young jerks ready to fight at the drop of a dime! ROCK ON!
red and white

Fort Edward, NY

#10 Jul 4, 2010
they are right there won't be young punks there. There will be Hell's Angels there as the Hebert family is supporters of this organization as handarounds but not yet prospects. Look for the primary colors of red and white the angels colors. watch for an influx of the gang as the Crystal advertises in the Red and White Pages, the Hell's Angels guide to businesses that support their organization. Just wait and see what this leads to.
Very well said

Clockville, NY

#11 Jul 4, 2010
red and white wrote:
they are right there won't be young punks there. There will be Hell's Angels there as the Hebert family is supporters of this organization as handarounds but not yet prospects. Look for the primary colors of red and white the angels colors. watch for an influx of the gang as the Crystal advertises in the Red and White Pages, the Hell's Angels guide to businesses that support their organization. Just wait and see what this leads to.
Very well said and so true you might come out of there with a black eye or a disease and im sure you can buy any illegal substance there is on the black market.
jack

Clockville, NY

#13 Jul 4, 2010
thats one place the cops will be scared to go once the hells angles set up shop there.they will run the artery lounge out of town.
smarty

AOL

#14 Jul 4, 2010
peepants: Is that one of the hells angles or a switch dresser!!
Very well said

Clockville, NY

#15 Jul 5, 2010
smarty wrote:
peepants: Is that one of the hells angles or a switch dresser!!
It the guy thats gona kick your azz when his girlfriend trys to pick you up trying to get a free high or some free drinks and dosent care that her boyfriend is standing rite there.
Itchie

United States

#16 Jul 5, 2010
smarty wrote:
It sounds great!!! I wonder many will get run over crossing Rt2 comming and going from the new Hard Hat bar!!
How many you wonder? Not enough that is how many.This place will draw bums like dog poop draws flyies
no life

Clockville, NY

#17 Jul 5, 2010
Itchie wrote:
<quoted text>0000000
How many you wonder? Not enough that is how many.This place will draw bums like dog poop draws flyies
There is no wondering about that 3/4of them will be bum low life scumbags
someone who knows

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jul 5, 2010
well it seems as though people are knocking it before it even starts. Give it a chance. I am sure several of you like to have a place to go that you dont have to worry about that 21 year old being an ass. As far as bikers go, who cares? No one seems to care when the Fall run comes through to support Children and the Shriners. I agree North Adams doesnt need another welfare drop off, it needs its industry back with people willing to get off their butts and work. But since Gringos is gone there isnt a semi decent( for lack of better terms) to go. It looks like it will be a decent place to go, providing Todd is smart and keeps the shit birds out. No more Aces or Homestead. Todd when you see the local river rats crawling in that direction while their kids are roaming the streets, you will kick them out. Start with a clean slate. I think you will do well. As for the Hebert trash comment, you may not like Todd or his siblings but his blood line is good. He comes from good people. Todd you need to work on bringing the name back to a good status. Your father would want you to do that. Maybe this will be a fresh start for you. Keep it legit, keep out the crap birds that lingered in the old bar, dont let the drugs in and you will do fine. If you keep it real you may see some good business when MOCA has its functions.
Red and Blue

United States

#19 Jul 6, 2010
We are here, and we are strong! We are nice til you give us reason. There are more of us here than you think, so be careful who you cry to!
itchie

United States

#20 Jul 6, 2010
Red and Blue wrote:
We are here, and we are strong! We are nice til you give us reason. There are more of us here than you think, so be careful who you cry to!
More than likely a North Adams zero who worships biker trash but if you are for real the State Police and the FBI will take care of you.
no life

Clockville, NY

#21 Jul 6, 2010
Red and Blue wrote:
Give me a break LOL
need to kno

Pittsfield, MA

#22 Jul 6, 2010
Red and Blue wrote:
where can i score some meth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are welfare types drawn to stupid tattoos 1 hr Paul Kersey 2
Mike Deep has a serious black mold problem at t... 3 hr cil 41
Perras again 11 hr blueballs 7
News New Second Candidate Announces for North Adams ... Thu The public offender 5
News North Adams Housing Authority gets bed bugs und... (Mar '10) Jul 19 cil 138
News Resolution on C Street? (Jul '10) Jul 16 blueballs 59
News Police dog locates North Adams stabbing suspect Jul 15 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 1

North Adams Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Adams Mortgages