Klipper Kingz shop opens on Eagle Street

Three barbers who opened up the Klipper Kingz Barbershop on Eagle Street next to Jack's Hot Dog Stand on Tuesday want the shop to live up to its name. Full Story
Gwen Back

Amherst, MA

#100 Aug 20, 2013
Counsel wrote:
Dear Klipper Kings,
My advice to you is to hire a good attorney and sue the jerks who are defaming your business. Topix will happily hand over the IP addresses in question once legal action is initiated and the ISPs will then identify the exact computers and physical locations that these posts have been made from. It should be very easy to identify the individuals making the posts at that point.
I am not an expert on defamation, but I suspect the racial overtones of the comments that are clearly intent on driving you out of business would persuade any judge or jury that damages should be considerably higher than those awarded for a simple smear. For that matter, the racial element might just make this a criminal civil rights matter.
Again, a good attorney is the place to start. Or you might want to contact the Attorney General's office to see if this might be referred to a DA for a civil rights investigation.
This is my town too, and I am ashamed that some of our neighbors are such cretins.
Good, start with liberals and their own racebaiting that they have been getting away with against white conservatives for decades. Or go arrest that Black Panther from a few years ago for intimidating white people at a voting location.
What's that you say? Only white people can be asserted or sues as being racists? I thought so.
We sure have come a long way.
Bolshevism

Amherst, MA

#102 Aug 20, 2013
Counsel wrote:
Dear Klipper Kings (pt 2),
http://www.mass.gov/ago/consumer-resources/yo...
Since people seem to be willing and eager to admit that this is about race, I would strongly suggest you call the number in the above link. It seems to me that the law expressly prohibits intimidation and the attempted denial of your ability to earn a living based upon race. I am completely serious. Call and ask the AGs office to look at the posts in this thread.
Go to the southern poverty law centers' website and you will see photo's of only white people. Some might suggest that is racist. Or at the least racial profiling.
no surprise

North Adams, MA

#103 Aug 20, 2013
This sounds an awful lot like the liberal bs, that makes up the major media. You claim that all Caucasian's, discriminate against all mminorities. Truth be told, the only discrimination, is towards Caucasians. If they had a White Entertainment Channel, that would be racist, but a Black Entertainment Channel, is ok. We have a African American President, yet the minorities still cry, that they are persecuted.

Reality Check....your race, has nothing to do with the fact you deal drugs. The fact you use that as a scape goat, is purely pathetic.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#104 Aug 20, 2013
That's why racism will never end in this country. They don't want it to because it's great to play the victim then print and spend Americas money all at the same time.
Impossible equalities.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#105 Aug 20, 2013
Or what about the 44 yo black lady that killed a white boy with a blow torch in 2010? Is that a hate crime? Why was there literally zero coverage by the lamestream zionist run media?

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2013/0...
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#106 Aug 20, 2013
If the shoe was on the other foot rest assured there would be marches, POSSIBLE RIOTS, and round the clock media savagery.
That's because there is A WAR ON WHITE CONSERVATIVES!!!!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#107 Aug 20, 2013
Even worse the murder was on CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!
HO HO HO!!!!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#108 Aug 20, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
If the shoe was on the other foot rest assured there would be marches, POSSIBLE RIOTS, and round the clock media savagery.
That's because there is A WAR ON WHITE CONSERVATIVES!!!!
Can we all get back to the topic at hand? The open accusation is that this barber shop deals lots of drugs in town brazenly. I still want to know why if that is so folks are not picketing, raising hell with police, and going to the media with photos of some of the deals they supposedly do?
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Amherst, MA

#109 Aug 20, 2013
I was trying to avoid this topic until the tide started to take on a different current.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#111 Aug 21, 2013
customer wrote:
they deal more drugs than you know outta that barber shop that's why chris aka biggs opened it so he could cut hair and sell crack its a two for one and his poor wife such a nice woman to be with such scum,he gets blow jobs in the backroom by a fat chick that lives at brayton hill that's how she gets her sons hair cut for free,huh,so its like a barber shop/whore house-where you can get your dope too,wow.thats one smart dude!?that shop brought more dealers from out of state duhh have you not noticed the new brown running around town.
Anonymous talk is really easy and really cheap. I'm still waiting to hear why the supposedly fine upstanding longtime citizens of the town have not been able to get any police agency to take out this shop since the claim is they are so brazen and well known for openly dealing.

I'm not interested in excuses about how they have paid off NAPD either, state police are an easy phone call away. And brazen dealers are easy to catch on camera.

So far I'm left with the impression that what is really going on might be some local angry racists who are upset a black man can keep a business open for years in a depressed town. I'm really open to having that impression changed though. But no one is rising to the challenge of even the slightest bit of proof that this barber shop might be dealing.

And lets be clear, no shop brings dealers. Local drug addicts are what bring dealers. North Adams born and raised drug users are why their are out-of-state dealers in town. Buck up and get yourself and your buddies clean and the dealers will move on to a different market somewhere else.
kings

Pittsfield, MA

#113 Aug 21, 2013
Correct me if I am wrong, but anyone can request deletion of any or thread.

Curious, I am sure that if this thread offends you you have already requested its deletion, correct?
Swing and a Miss

Auburn, MA

#114 Aug 21, 2013
Law suit over trash talk on the interwebz? Really? I bet the AG has nothing better to do than investigate internet rumors about a barber shop in some podunk town. Seriously, contact the AG? This is why MA is the laughing stock of the country. If the cops haven't done anything than its obvious there isn't anything to worry about. Get over yourself. Im sure there is an ambulance you should be chasing rather than prompting people to waste our AG's time and tax money on something so silly. Grow up.
curious

North Adams, MA

#115 Aug 21, 2013
kings wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong, but anyone can request deletion of any or thread.
Curious, I am sure that if this thread offends you you have already requested its deletion, correct?
It does offend me because I casually know the guy and I like him! He does a great job cutting my kids hair and they trust him and like him too! I have no idea how to have a thread deleted or I would have already done it! I have a big problem with people who create their own facts!
Not Joe

Enfield, CT

#116 Aug 21, 2013
I think you click on report this post
AGREED

North Adams, MA

#117 Aug 21, 2013
Swing and a Miss wrote:
Law suit over trash talk on the interwebz? Really? I bet the AG has nothing better to do than investigate internet rumors about a barber shop in some podunk town. Seriously, contact the AG? This is why MA is the laughing stock of the country. If the cops haven't done anything than its obvious there isn't anything to worry about. Get over yourself. Im sure there is an ambulance you should be chasing rather than prompting people to waste our AG's time and tax money on something so silly. Grow up.
You maybe correct, except most of the posts, in defense of Klipper Kings, are done by the owner(s). The fact that the NAPD, hasn't done anything, is not reassuring. Since the former Commissioner, left his post, North Adams has proved to be more violent and had a increase in drug traffic. Maybe the mayor has something to do with that or maybe, its just the fact the police officers, have no respect for the current person leading them.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#118 Aug 21, 2013
AGREED wrote:
<quoted text>
most of the posts, in defense of Klipper Kings, are done by the owner(s).
You know that how?

Regardless I'm still waiting for even the slightest shred of proof that they deal from anyone here. If it so over-the-top obvious why is there nothing to show that that anyone has to share?
Reality Check

North Adams, MA

#119 Aug 25, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Even worse the murder was on CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!
HO HO HO!!!!
Let me give you some Statistics...and no I am not racist, but am not Blind either.
* African Americans are 39 times more likely to commit violent crimes against whites than the reverse, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
* Between 2001 and 2003, blacks committed, on average, 15,400 black-on-white rapes per year, while whites averaged only 900 white-on-black rapes per year
* Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving African Americans and whites, African Americans commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
But there are five-and-one-half as many whites as African Americans. If anything, the numbers should be reversed. After all, as leftists always tell us, all groups are supposed to be equally represented in all categories, for good or ill.(Well, not really. Leftists never call on the NBA and NFL to institute racial parity for white players.)
* Nationally, youth gangs are 90 percent non-white. Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. African Americans are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
* African Americans commit more violent crime against whites than against African Americans. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are African Americans, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are African Americans.
But how can that be, when for years commentators of all political persuasions have insisted that the majority of the victims of African Americans crime are themselves African Americans? But it has been true for some time, because African Americans increasingly target whites based on the color of the latter skin. The commentators have been guilty variously of lying or laziness.
Do everyone a favor and stop your Pity Party. If most crimes were not committed by "Minorities", than you might have a leg to stand on.
Why

Pittsfield, MA

#122 Aug 26, 2013
Why are we talking about North Adams Mexicans in the Pittsfield forum?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#123 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me give you some Statistics...and no I am not racist, but am not Blind either.
* African Americans are 39 times more likely to commit violent crimes against whites than the reverse, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
* Between 2001 and 2003, blacks committed, on average, 15,400 black-on-white rapes per year, while whites averaged only 900 white-on-black rapes per year
* Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving African Americans and whites, African Americans commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
But there are five-and-one-half as many whites as African Americans. If anything, the numbers should be reversed. After all, as leftists always tell us, all groups are supposed to be equally represented in all categories, for good or ill.(Well, not really. Leftists never call on the NBA and NFL to institute racial parity for white players.)
* Nationally, youth gangs are 90 percent non-white. Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. African Americans are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
* African Americans commit more violent crime against whites than against African Americans. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are African Americans, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are African Americans.
But how can that be, when for years commentators of all political persuasions have insisted that the majority of the victims of African Americans crime are themselves African Americans? But it has been true for some time, because African Americans increasingly target whites based on the color of the latter skin. The commentators have been guilty variously of lying or laziness.
Do everyone a favor and stop your Pity Party. If most crimes were not committed by "Minorities", than you might have a leg to stand on.
None of this is proof that Klipper Kingz is a front for drug dealing. None of it makes for a convincing argument as to why people are saying it needs to be run out of town either.
joshstegemann

Pittsfield, MA

#124 Aug 26, 2013
Buy ur drugs at SIMS from that f a t a s s coward Steve

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get in line for a golden (Mar '10) 19 hr North Adumbs Peck... 36
North Adams museum plan hits snag over titles 19 hr Ozzie King Of Zyl... 6
Storm drops more than four inches of snow in Be... Thu more taxes 17
North Adams top ten worst cities in Ma. Dec 12 ron webb 7
More than 200 Pittsfield and county residents m... Dec 12 Praxis33 33
Rights violation gets animal cruelty charges ag... Dec 9 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 11
Good memories of North Adams (Oct '09) Dec 4 nahtan18 271
North Adams Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Adams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

North Adams News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Adams

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:32 am PST