Who do you support for Governor in Pe...

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#38801 Oct 10, 2012
The young punk from West Mifflin always said...

LQQK You can't make this shit up people.

Big Bird - Obama for America TV Ad



LMAO! Obama has lost it and I'm not talking about the election.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#38802 Oct 10, 2012
Wow, the ignorance in a tea bag mind found a presidential game changer, you think ? O.k yap yap on

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#38804 Oct 10, 2012
LMAO at Obama. What else can you do? Proof there is no cure for stupid.

Obama's Disappearing $5 Trillion
The President's advisers concede 80% of Romney's tax-cut math.

In last week's presidential debate, President Obama seemed stunned to learn that the "$5 trillion tax cut" in his talking points, financed by a mythical middle-class tax increase, does not exist in Mitt Romney's economic plan. But now, even after the Obama campaign staff has acknowledged the error, why won't the President?

Mr. Romney has been saying this for months, and over the weekend Obama campaign spokesman Jen Psaki conceded 80% of the argument. En route to California with reporters aboard Air Force One, Ms. Psaki said that the elimination of enough deductions and loopholes could in fact cover $3.8 trillion. That becomes $4 trillion if you include fewer interest payments on less debt, which means the Obama campaign was saying as of Sunday that the Romney "tax cut" was $1 trillion, not $5 trillion.

But soon after Air Force One landed, it became clear that either Mr. Obama hadn't gotten the memo—or didn't like what it said. At a Los Angeles fundraiser, Mr. Obama repeated the bogus claim that his own campaign had just repudiated.

The President said, "And when my opponent proposes $5 trillion worth of tax cuts,$2 trillion of additional military spending that our military is not asking for, and doesn't provide a single detail on how to pay for it, what that means is either we're going to be blowing up the deficit or we're going to be sticking it to folks who can't afford it."

So the Romney campaign and the Obama campaign agree that President Obama is wrong. There is no $5 trillion tax cut. But before retreating to Ms. Psaki's seemingly more reasonable $1 trillion figure, Mr. Obama should think twice.

Turns out there's trouble with that estimate too. Princeton economics professor Harvey Rosen, cited by the Obama campaign as a source for the claim that the Romney plan must raise taxes on the middle-class to avoid increasing the deficit, now says that Team Obama has been misrepresenting his research.

In fact, his work shows that increased economic growth from a more efficient tax code and lower marginal tax rates will allow Mr. Romney to cut rates and deductions while avoiding both a rate hike on the middle class and a deficit increase. Maybe Mr. Romney's reasonable, coherent explanation for this is why he won the debate.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087239639...

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#38805 Oct 10, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Wow, the ignorance in a tea bag mind found a presidential game changer, you think ? O.k yap yap on
You really need to stop masturbating while looking at Obama's photo.
Gringo

Baltimore, MD

#38806 Oct 10, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
Politically Liberal, a guilt-ridden-whiney-assed-bed wetter is often beyond liberal and nearly to the point of irrationality.
Typically the guilt-ridden-whiney-assed-bed wetter believes that a free ride can be provided to everyone, regardless of their motivation to work, create, innovate or to even wipe their own ass without help from the government.
Usually these guilt-ridden-whiney-assed-bed wetters love to
"Help the poor"
but always using resources obtained from others.
Statistically proven to give less of their own income to charity than the average conservatives.
Often white, often college educated and usually feels a misplaced sense of guilt at their own existence.
Normally dislikes the United States or any other place/people associated with freedom of thought, free markets or that horrid capitalistic system established in the Western World.
You're one delusional scum sucker...
So, you were home schooled?
I detect a bitter resentment towards college educated people in general.
You think your smart but you're very stupid..
You're literate but your not smart...again you're an extreme dumbass.
And that's a fact.
Just absorb all the bullshit that fits you're extreme politics but it takes a mind that can do more critical thinking than you're able to muster with you're intellectual limitations in order to understand truth from fiction.
That's one thing being literate can't do but intellect can do..
Its critical analysis of information that is thown at you and being able to not only detrmine truth from fiction but to look objectively at what's right or wrong, good or bad...stuff like that
Sociopaths lack this ability without emaphy for others...
You live on this forum...
What are you trying to prove?
To who are you trying to provoke?
Liberals?
Liberals don't give a damn about anything you say...nobody cares about your long winded whiney diatribes...
These mental or intellectual limitations are very apparent if one reads your posts and the lack of deeper thought before you just regurgitate garbage that's being fed to you..

You're extremely stupid...and it shows in these really erroneous posts of yours that accuse democrats or liberals of all sorts of untrue accusations. So, Just because you read something on the internet doesn't make it true even though you keep repeating it.

So, go ahead and spell check me know
You literate dumbass scum sucking low life -spell check away
Jonny Birch

Mckeesport, PA

#38807 Oct 10, 2012
Wow, the ignorance in a tea bag mind found a presidential game changer, you think ? O.k yap yap on
==========
Are you that politically ignorant that you can't see a finanacial & political train wreck with this phony punk boy mooslem running the train ?

You have to be makin your livin as some welfare, socialist agency worker where you rely on lies & parasitic breeders to support yourself. No walking, thinking, working class person with a real J-O-B couldn't see this.

Don't tell me- you're a community organizer too ? obummas only claim to fame, telling junkies & crack hoes where to get their fix, some free needles or rubbers. Aren't you moonbat morons at least sonewhat embarrassed for electing a doper con-man as president, his uselessness is showing.
finger it good

Wellsboro, PA

#38808 Oct 10, 2012
Obama is my hero... I think.
Antia Wang

Pittsburgh, PA

#38809 Oct 10, 2012
i could use a foot long salami
Casey

Pittsburgh, PA

#38810 Oct 10, 2012
Wow, sure have been some good baseball games on TV.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#38811 Oct 10, 2012
Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one delusional scum sucker...
So, you were home schooled?
I detect a bitter resentment towards college educated people in general.
You think your smart but you're very stupid..
You're literate but your not smart...again you're an extreme dumbass.
And that's a fact.
Just absorb all the bullshit that fits you're extreme politics but it takes a mind that can do more critical thinking than you're able to muster with you're intellectual limitations in order to understand truth from fiction.
That's one thing being literate can't do but intellect can do..
Its critical analysis of information that is thown at you and being able to not only detrmine truth from fiction but to look objectively at what's right or wrong, good or bad...stuff like that
Sociopaths lack this ability without emaphy for others...
You live on this forum...
What are you trying to prove?
To who are you trying to provoke?
Liberals?
Liberals don't give a damn about anything you say...nobody cares about your long winded whiney diatribes...
These mental or intellectual limitations are very apparent if one reads your posts and the lack of deeper thought before you just regurgitate garbage that's being fed to you..
You're extremely stupid...and it shows in these really erroneous posts of yours that accuse democrats or liberals of all sorts of untrue accusations. So, Just because you read something on the internet doesn't make it true even though you keep repeating it.
So, go ahead and spell check me know
You literate dumbass scum sucking low life -spell check away
Relax. He's getting to you.

"So, go ahead and spell check me know "
A spell check doesn't catch all errors.

"You literate dumbass..."
Is that a compliment or an insult?
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#38813 Oct 10, 2012
"Obamaphone" is a lie.

From Snopes:

"The Lifeline program originated in 1984, during the administration of Ronald Reagan; it was expanded in 1996, during the administration of Bill Clinton; and its first cellular provider services (SafeLink Wireless) was launched by TracFone in 1008, during the administration of George W. Bush. All of these milestones were passed prior to the advent of the Obama administation."

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#38814 Oct 10, 2012
Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one delusional scum sucker...
So, you were home schooled?
I detect a bitter resentment towards college educated people in general.
You think your smart but you're very stupid..
You're literate but your not smart...again you're an extreme dumbass.
And that's a fact.
Just absorb all the bullshit that fits you're extreme politics but it takes a mind that can do more critical thinking than you're able to muster with you're intellectual limitations in order to understand truth from fiction.
That's one thing being literate can't do but intellect can do..
Its critical analysis of information that is thown at you and being able to not only detrmine truth from fiction but to look objectively at what's right or wrong, good or bad...stuff like that
Sociopaths lack this ability without emaphy for others...
You live on this forum...
What are you trying to prove?
To who are you trying to provoke?
Liberals?
Liberals don't give a damn about anything you say...nobody cares about your long winded whiney diatribes...
These mental or intellectual limitations are very apparent if one reads your posts and the lack of deeper thought before you just regurgitate garbage that's being fed to you..
You're extremely stupid...and it shows in these really erroneous posts of yours that accuse democrats or liberals of all sorts of untrue accusations. So, Just because you read something on the internet doesn't make it true even though you keep repeating it.
So, go ahead and spell check me know
You literate dumbass scum sucking low life -spell check away
Do I sense anger? Calm down sonny before you shit your pants again. lol

Your spelling and grammar could be improved.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#38815 Oct 10, 2012
Babbled like a true moronic ignorant tea bag, well done.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#38822 Oct 10, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
foot long salami???
Juicy Salami Foot Long???
obummer Juicy Salami conga line
An obummer conga line is a voting orgy consisting of several naked democrat males, where the kicking motion is substituted with a Juicy Salami thrust into the rec-tum of the democrat in front of him.
democrat females can join in too, but require a strap-on di-ldo.
obummer Juicy Salami conga line
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Get it you little drone?
That's you Nov. 6 2012
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!*THRUST!*
..........
I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this foot long Juicy Salami conga line message.
And that was TaxNoMore reporting from the men's room bathroom at the GOP convention.

Next up on Fox News at Five... Are your cats plotting a coup to take control of your can opener? Find out soon after a word from our sponsors.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#38825 Oct 10, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
..........
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!
*THRUST!*
Get it you little drone?
That's you Nov. 6 2012
Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!*THRUST!*
I think you may be developing an unhealthy obsession with the Cha Cha Cha.

Have you ever considered learning Salsa? Too "spicy" for you? Perhaps a Polka then.

Ba Ba Bum Bah! Everybody Polka!
StupidLibs

Girard, PA

#38826 Oct 10, 2012
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you may be developing an unhealthy obsession with the Cha Cha Cha.
Have you ever considered learning Salsa? Too "spicy" for you? Perhaps a Polka then.
Ba Ba Bum Bah! Everybody Polka!
Facts the idiot lib killer, come back with jokes. Gotta love it!

Did you forget to blame fox?

LOL!

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#38827 Oct 10, 2012
StupidLibs wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts the idiot lib killer, come back with jokes. Gotta love it!
Did you forget to blame fox?
LOL!
Oh my. I think I'm in the wrong thread...

ussurf

York, PA

#38828 Oct 11, 2012
I will vote for any man that gives me a free phone!

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38829 Oct 11, 2012
Where are all the Obama lovers?

Looking for the kook Biden to help out tonight?

LOL!

“ONE LOVE...ONE HORSE”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#38830 Oct 11, 2012
Jobless claims plunge to four-year low Claims fall 30,000 to 339,000, well below expectations

Source: MarketWatch

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch)— The number of U.S. workers who filed new applications for unemployment benefits dropped sharply by 30,000 last week to 339,000, the lowest level in more than four years, the Labor Department reported Thursday.

Economists polled by MarketWatch had expected initial claims in the week of Oct. 6 to rise 1,000 to a seasonally adjusted 368,000. Last week’s number was revised up by 2,000 to 369,000.

The four-week average of new claims, meanwhile, dropped 11,500 to 364,000, the lowest level since late March. The moving average is considered a more accurate barometer of employment trends because it smooths out quirks in the weekly data.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/jobless-clai...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Busted on Boardwalk: Marchalk apprehended in Ne... Sun full blown AIDS 7
Allstate Employees Partner Together for Bring O... Jun 22 NMar 1
News Jury questions posed during Bill Cosby's sex as... Jun 20 Boink face 17
News Mistrial declared in Bill Cosby's criminal tria... Jun 18 SSSSSATIN 5
News Cosby judge declares mistrial as jury deadlocks... Jun 17 xra eyes 1
Every day I don't take a drink or use drugs is ... Jun 17 Bill W 2
Mistrial Declared in Cosby Trial Jun 17 hey hey hay 4

Norristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norristown Mortgages