Witness: Trooper stabbed with scissors shoots man

Full story: Erie Times News

A state trooper fatally shot a man who stabbed the officer with scissors on Friday when police confronted him for stealing at a southwestern Pennsylvania shopping plaza, authorities said.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2013
the frugal patriot

Scottdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

The PA State Police committed perjury TWICE during the Sandusky trial. Using lethal force was not justified here. If the trooper is not charged as third degree murder, you know we are truly ina dangerous time, paralleled only by Nazi Germany.

Without apology
concerned

Enola, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Are you kidding me! He was stabbed! so i guess you aren't allowed to defend yourself. You must be a better fighter than Chuck Norris if you can defend against someone wielding scissors and not get stabbed or you are just a black belt in bullshit.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

the frugal patriot wrote:
The PA State Police committed perjury TWICE during the Sandusky trial. Using lethal force was not justified here. If the trooper is not charged as third degree murder, you know we are truly ina dangerous time, paralleled only by Nazi Germany.
Without apology
I'm not getting the connection between your comment and the article linked.

Are you saying the officer who was stabbed also committed perjury TWICE at the Sandusky trial?

Or are you advocating collective punishment for the individual associated with a group? Dangerous times, indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Norristown Forum right now

Search the Norristown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 20 hr T Wolf 51,196
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
Norristown Man Gets Prison for Felony Welfare F... Jul 23 get rid of section 8 1
Trooper fires shot in chase of suspect that end... Jul 18 silly rabbit 16
Montco lawmaker seeks probe of disruption of lo... Jul 8 greymouser 2
Review: Bankers Life & Casualty Co (Apr '09) Jul 2 Kate 25
Manchester family hit by arson trying to rebuild (Jan '11) Jun '14 Mikey 9
•••
•••

Norristown News Video

•••
Norristown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••