Witness: Trooper stabbed with scissor...

Witness: Trooper stabbed with scissors shoots man

There are 3 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Witness: Trooper stabbed with scissors shoots man. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

A state trooper fatally shot a man who stabbed the officer with scissors on Friday when police confronted him for stealing at a southwestern Pennsylvania shopping plaza, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

the frugal patriot

Scottdale, PA

#1 Jan 7, 2013
The PA State Police committed perjury TWICE during the Sandusky trial. Using lethal force was not justified here. If the trooper is not charged as third degree murder, you know we are truly ina dangerous time, paralleled only by Nazi Germany.

Without apology
concerned

Carlisle, PA

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Are you kidding me! He was stabbed! so i guess you aren't allowed to defend yourself. You must be a better fighter than Chuck Norris if you can defend against someone wielding scissors and not get stabbed or you are just a black belt in bullshit.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#5 Jan 17, 2013
the frugal patriot wrote:
The PA State Police committed perjury TWICE during the Sandusky trial. Using lethal force was not justified here. If the trooper is not charged as third degree murder, you know we are truly ina dangerous time, paralleled only by Nazi Germany.
Without apology
I'm not getting the connection between your comment and the article linked.

Are you saying the officer who was stabbed also committed perjury TWICE at the Sandusky trial?

Or are you advocating collective punishment for the individual associated with a group? Dangerous times, indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Sell-All-Cars COM LLC (Apr '15) 3 hr insight001 42
Looking for info on someone in King of Prussia (Mar '10) Aug 25 Wondering 19
News Alleged Delco Nostra leader waives preliminary ... (Nov '08) Aug 10 USS LIBERTY 67
Mayor a Joke, Crook, Commited Adultry (Dec '07) Jul '16 someone close 11
News Montco dance teacher gets jail for sex with stu... (Jun '15) Jul '16 Cotton Picker 2
Review: Value Dry Basement Waterproofing & Remo... (Jul '10) Jul '16 Not An Idiot 24
News Lansdale police want man in connection with bea... (Sep '07) Jul '16 ntownboogie 35

Norristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norristown Mortgages