First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Inquiring minds

AOL

#1 Sep 20, 2011
I have heard that the OK Bar is under NEW ownership. Does anyone know anything about this?
Local resident

AOL

#2 Sep 23, 2011
Isnt that the dive on kohn where all bikers hang out?
Badman

AOL

#4 Sep 24, 2011
I hear that the PAGANS shot caller stump hangs out there.
Gonz

Norristown, PA

#5 Sep 24, 2011
Badman be careful what you say your talkin about things you know nothin about.
Badman

AOL

#6 Sep 25, 2011
What to know? Either he does or he doesnt. And who is afraid of the Pagans? Bunch of street punks.
Badman

AOL

#7 Sep 28, 2011
So Michael Pier who claims to be a PAGAN now owns this bar!! I am sure that the club is happy he announces this everywhere he can. So much for being secretive.
Police Blotter

AOL

#8 Sep 28, 2011
Ezra R. Spencer, of the 300 block of West Third Street, was charged with public drunkenness on Saturday, Sept. 24, after police received a report of an unresponsive person. According to the report, police allegedly found Spencer passed out on the sidewalk at Oak and Kohn streets. Officers reportedly were able to wake up Spencer; however, he allegedly was unable to stand on his own, had bloodshot eyes and slurred speech. Spencer reportedly stated he was drunk and just left the OK Bar. He was then taken to the police department and held until sober.
Gonz

Norristown, PA

#9 Sep 28, 2011
This is the second time Ez got locked up for being drunk in public in the last 3 months! I think he needs help!
local resident

AOL

#10 Sep 29, 2011
There is always drunks stumbling out of that bar. Motorcycles parked all over and none of them very nice looking. Nothing but scum goes to that bar!
SAY WHAT

AOL

#11 Sep 29, 2011
Michael Pier aka stump aka sway what a joke. He couldnt afford a hamburger let alone a slum bar.
Highdy Mo

AOL

#13 Sep 29, 2011
ONEBADSHUVEL16: im setting up accounts for the bike shop
DOG

AOL

#14 Sep 29, 2011
Michael Pier aka onebdshuvel16 likes to go into chat rooms on AOL and play the badazz biker. There are at least 10 people that he has said that only time is keeping them safe from him and the Pagans. I would be worried if i wasnt laughing so hard. PAGAN NATION my ass!
If he is a PAGAN they need to kick his ass for being stupid and announcing runs and chyt.....If he isnt a PAGAN he needs it kicked for the same reason!! secret society my ass!
LAZE

Norristown, PA

#16 Oct 1, 2011
I smoke meth, ride harleys, drink, and bang hookers until the sores on my shaft prevent me from doing so.
Click

Marysville, WA

#17 Oct 2, 2011
What Bar? Doors are LOCKED. Bar is CLOSED. NO BAR.
DOG

AOL

#18 Oct 5, 2011
Highdy Mo wrote:
ONEBADSHUVEL16: im setting up accounts for the bike shop
He was setting up a FACE BOOK account. Wonder what happened to it?
DOG

AOL

#19 Oct 6, 2011
Michael Pier is as crazy as a shit house rat.
JAZZ

Norristown, PA

#20 Oct 6, 2011
DOG wrote:
Michael Pier is as crazy as a shit house rat.
Mike Pier from Blue Bell?
DOG

AOL

#21 Oct 7, 2011
yea thats the clown. Got to be careful though he is a MILLIONAIRE.Silly fk sits in a chat room telling people he is a PAGAN. The laughter can be heard across the land.
Kilo Notes

Norristown, PA

#22 Oct 7, 2011
His yard is a piece of $hit! He has broken down cars and garbage all over his yard. Trust me, he ain't $hit. I should walk over and bust his a$$ just for trying to act tough!
DOG

AOL

#23 Oct 11, 2011
JAZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Pier from Blue Bell?
if you mean the one that lives at
880 Rabbit Run Rd
blue bell Pa
thats him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Wayne, PA (Aug '10) 15 hr Brian_G 12
Shoppers Beware: Die-In Protest Planned for KOP... Sat Mama t 1
10 Things to Know for Tuesday Dec 17 Bring Back Beady 1
Multiple Charges of Underage Drinking, Possessi... Dec 10 How Bigoted 2
eBay hiring thousands of seasonal workers in Lo... Nov 22 Philip Cohen 1
Not everyone benefiting from growth in Carlisle Nov '14 Tyrone from Uptown 3
"Swiss Cheese Pervert" Arrest (Jan '14) Nov '14 DILF 53

Norristown News Video

Norristown Dating
Find my Match