Norristown Transgendered Woman Sentenced For Murder Of Boyfriend

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Oct 22, 2011, titled Norristown Transgendered Woman Sentenced For Murder Of Boyfriend. In it, CBS Local reports that:

NORRISTOWN, Pa. - A transgendered woman will spend at least fourteen years behind bars for murdering her lover in a fit of rage inside their bedroom in a Norristown house last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 22, 2011
She is a 41yr old MtF.Her boyfriend was 29.All I can say is GUYS please don't draw the wrong impression from this single act.Most,if not all MtF,want a hetero relationship with a man.I am MtF,and like all men.In my opinion,women cannot do without men.Those who claim otherwise are lying.In my opinion,all successful women have at sometime been helped by a man;although these women rarely admit it.
Buford Justice

Norristown, PA

#2 Oct 23, 2011
Fa some reason a'nother, you sounded a lil talla on radio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Sell-All-Cars COM LLC Apr 30 peter 2
News Study: Distracted driving among teenagers at al... Apr 10 SlickMick 3
Debate: Marijuana - Norristown, PA (Aug '10) Mar '15 Jennipher 19
King of Prussia rail: Where will it go? Mar '15 Brad J 1
News Fired state trooper back on the job after griev... Mar '15 Convened citizen 1
News Fugitive of the Week: Timothy Henry (Feb '13) Mar '15 motherfckerjones 7
morabito bakery too cheap to fix equipment (Oct '10) Mar '15 Jimmy The Greak 14
More from around the web

Norristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]