Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.
#150 Jun 29, 2010
DONt no nuffin bout no dam RACING PHOTOS but what i gots to no is whare all the WHITE WIMMENS be at????
HOOKS A BROTHER UP.
#151 Sep 15, 2010
They are all coked up, living it up with our tax dollars
#152 Sep 17, 2010
Are these type of parties part of the contract for 911 operators? If so, how does one go about applying for a job as a 911 operator? My... friend, yeah, that's it, my friend wants to apply.
one last question - is it BYOB or open bar?
#154 Jul 22, 2012
This is the first time I have posted anything about this entire situation since it started on 12/31/2007 when I was told to take the pictures off of my PRIVATE myspace account. Here are the facts of the case:
- I was assulted verbally and physically on 2/21/08.
- I filed a grievence, w/ the help of a lawyer, due to the severity of the matter on Friday 2/29/2008, as per the County's policy.
- on 3/01/2008 Montgomery County 911 experienced a failure w/ the CAD were is was completely unresponsive for at least 2 hours. During which time we had many emergencies occurring one being a VAR w/ multiple entrapped. This would normally be no big deal, but the hard bound book we use as backups in these situations, which my platoon was well versed in were no were to be found, we later found out they were discarded, because, the new CAD was above that of any errors. Me and my platoon of dispatchers had to dispatch ever single call from memory, which might I say they did an outstanding job in a time of difficulty and crisis.
- 3/01/2008 I then authored an Incident Report, not about the CAD failing, because computers do that, but rather the issue of the back up books being discarded w/ no other back up in place, and it further ignore this would be, frankly a total disregaurd for the public safety of every resident in Montgomery County.
- On Tuesday 3/3/2008 Certified mailed and hand delivered copies af the County's offical grievence forms were delivered to Tom Sullivan and Human Resources at 0900hrs.
at 1000hrs the pictures from 12/31/2007, which were dealt with prior "resurfaced" by non other then Sean Petty, the subject matter of thee grievence. The rest of the day is filled w/ Mathews firing me before hearing any of the facts of the case, all of this by the way is public record from court depositions.
- On Wednesday, 3/04/2008 my entire Platoon was called in early at 1700hrs "for a platoon meeting". I found this odd being the supervisor and having no knowledge of it. 1700hrs roles around and I am taken into a room filled w/ heads of the following county departments: COO, Controlor, Solicitor, Communications and Publications, HR, but suprisingly NO COMMISSIONERS at all. I was shown 4 grainy black and white copies of the previously stated photo's and asked for an explaination. I simply answered I wanted my legal rep present. After Jim Mazza went on a soap box on how I have to answer his questions I was asked again about the pictures and again I stated I have no problem talking about the pictures with my counsel present. At that point I was suspended by Tom Sullivan TFN. Handed in my ID and pager was escorted off the grounds.
#155 Jul 22, 2012
I later find on on Friday 3/6/2008 I was informed by Diana Durante from NBC10 that I was fired Thursday 3/05/2008 by the Matthews, Castor and Hoffel, during a "special portion" of the Commissioners Meeting that wasn't part of the offical written record, but was recorded for TV. To thi day I was never told I was never offically informed that I was terminated from the county. I didn't find out until Sullivan's deposition that the final reason they settled on for firing me was insubordination for requesting legal counsel, instead of answering thier questions.
So, there you have it folks thats the time line, you draw your own conclusion good, bad or indifferent. It's been over 4 years and I finally thown in the towel. I just had my first child and have more important things to worry about then the County. I do want to share some of the things I learned though throughout my journey.
- The court system is as crooked and easy manipulatable as one could imagine.
- You may have tons of "friends" before the crap hits the fan but boy, watch them scatter like cockroaches and get ready to start pulling dagers out of your back from every direction.
- Even though my only satisfaction is Petty gone, and an entire new set of SOP's set fourth by the County I know I have done all I can do to make it better for other poeple who want to walk the walk and stand up for what is right, rather then role over like cowards.
In closing I have no has feelings to all of the other people that were named, but got off scott free, some even got promoted, no saltyness here.
I would like to thank all people who stood by me, called, e-mailed and texted to let me know they were thinking of me I really appriciated it. As for all of the fools who think this is what it was portrayed to be by the County...... I got some oceanfront real estate in South Dakota to sell you, you narrown minded cool-aid dinking drones.
This has been the ONE and ONLY SHAUN PATRICK BROWN, FORMERLY DISPATCHER 3-9-4!
and yes I do miss my job more then anything!
Add your comments below
|Montco dance teacher gets jail for sex with stu... (Jun '15)||Jul 20||Cotton Picker||2|
|Review: Value Dry Basement Waterproofing & Remo... (Jul '10)||Jul 11||Not An Idiot||24|
|Lansdale police want man in connection with bea... (Sep '07)||Jul 9||ntownboogie||35|
|Review: Keystone Computer Advising (Sep '11)||Jul 5||Claudia E||2|
|Cosby's lawyer argues sex assault accuser shoul...||Jul 1||cosbys a coward||1|
|Philipsburg teens accused of stealing car (Aug '07)||Jun 30||BigFrankGFY||2|
|Holiday inn express by hooters.||Jun '16||ganja farmer||3|
Find what you want!
Search Norristown Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC