Next Last
Senator parent

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Whats going on??????
AC fan

United States

#2 Sep 15, 2012
It's obvious,just be real happy that you have Adam C. as a coach.
Senator parent

Rathdrum, ID

#3 Sep 19, 2012
AC fan wrote:
It's obvious,just be real happy that you have Adam C. as a coach.
what do you mean by that? I know all the kids like him. We're new to the area and this is the first year my kid has played at Norris middle.
yea

Parsons, TN

#4 Oct 14, 2012
I know one thing they definitely need a change. AC Fan you are correct. My kid and every other kid loves Adam. Alot of the parents say nothing but good things about him. I personally don't know how he puts up with the head coaches bs. Ask alot of the parents out there and they will tell you that Coach Coleman is the only coach that has a clue about what is going on. Coach Noe and Norris middle will be hurting if and when coach Coleman ever leaves and goes somewhere else. I have alot of friends in Clinton and they are really interested in him as their next head coach. Guess we'll see what happens..... i hope he stays.
Noe it all

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Oct 16, 2012
You can't win games passing 24/7 and not run the ball, ask A.C. Its time to get back to basics like blocking, tackling. I hear they don't practice tackling drills..... there ya go! "Noe it all coach ". And yes, Coleman is all they got as far as coaches go. I'd like to see him take head coach at Norris but that'll never happen. I've heard alot of hateful and nasty things bout the coaches (not Coleman) like telling parents their kid ain't good enough and etc. And ain't it funny how his and Moog's kid get to be ballboys at AC games? Can you say "biased "?
football parent

Socorro, NM

#6 Oct 18, 2012
Tuesday night against Maynardville it was coach Coleman energy and drive that kept our kids fighting for that win in double overtime. Dont believe me....watch the film.
theoleballcoach

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Oct 24, 2012
football parent wrote:
Tuesday night against Maynardville it was coach Coleman energy and drive that kept our kids fighting for that win in double overtime. Dont believe me....watch the film.
Tried to watch the film but it didn't load up. I believe what you're saying....It's too bad, that those of us in the KNOW, KNOW that this middle school team has the talent and heart to beat Oneida tomorrow night in the first round of the playoffs. Too bad, also, that those who think they NOE IT ALL (had to borrow THAT, LOVE IT!) has pissed the whole season away looking forward to baseball.
Really

Knoxville, TN

#8 Oct 24, 2012
You guys are crazy. Coach Noe is the real deal. He played SEC football, has a ring, and is a high character guy. We are lucky to have him. Just because you are trying to live thru your kid doesn't mean anything. Coach Noe is terrific.
theoleballcoach

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Oct 25, 2012
We ALL are entitled to our opinions.....even if we are in the NOE or NOT!! lol
Really

Morrison, TN

#10 Oct 25, 2012
Your opinion isn't based on facts or reality. Sorry your son isn't living up to your unrealistic expectations. Leave coaching to the REAL coaches.

Everybody can't be a jock, but they can be athletic supporters!
Senator fan

United States

#11 Oct 25, 2012
Really wrote:
You guys are crazy. Coach Noe is the real deal. He played SEC football, has a ring, and is a high character guy. We are lucky to have him. Just because you are trying to live thru your kid doesn't mean anything. Coach Noe is terrific.
Just bc someone played football and has a ring dont mean you NOE football. Lucky to have him????? Ask the kids and parents and see what they tell you.
Really

Sharon, SC

#12 Oct 26, 2012
Guys, your children don't have to play.

I am certain that every single one of you negative posters has never coached and has probably never played beyond rec league. This man, this really good and kind man, volunteers his time away from his job and family to teach your children, and like cowards you get on here and critize him, make fun of him,when you are too weak or scared to sit down and talk to the man.

I hope your sons don't read these things, because right now you guys look pretty sad.

Keep up the great work Coach Noe! Everyone of the parents and the community except for these sissys support you and thank you for helping our sons.
theoleballcoach

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Oct 26, 2012
Senator fan wrote:
<quoted text> Just bc someone played football and has a ring dont mean you NOE football. Lucky to have him????? Ask the kids and parents and see what they tell you.
Bwahahaha......AGREED!!!
theoleballcoach

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 Oct 26, 2012
Really wrote:
Guys, your children don't have to play.
I am certain that every single one of you negative posters has never coached and has probably never played beyond rec league. This man, this really good and kind man, volunteers his time away from his job and family to teach your children, and like cowards you get on here and critize him, make fun of him,when you are too weak or scared to sit down and talk to the man.
I hope your sons don't read these things, because right now you guys look pretty sad.
Keep up the great work Coach Noe! Everyone of the parents and the community except for these sissys support you and thank you for helping our sons.
Bwahahahaaa....REALLY???? You just think you NOE!!!!!
theoleballcoach

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Oct 26, 2012
Some of us REALLY have to be athletic supporters, you NOE??? lol
Really

Sharon, SC

#16 Oct 26, 2012
Ball coach,I think we all know that you never coached or played.

Ladies grab hold of this guy he's a keeper! Lol
Really

Sharon, SC

#17 Oct 26, 2012
Just found out who the ole ball coach is! As expected, not a coach or even a player!

What a joke....coach!

End the thread, this was a sad wannabe throwing rocks at a great coach!

Keep up the good work coach! Thanks for another great year.
Senator fan

United States

#18 Oct 26, 2012
@ Really. If you know who it is, then tell the name
Loosing stinks

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Oct 26, 2012
If "NO" coach Noe wasn't arrogant an full of himself maybe parents would talk to him. He won't even listen to Adam or Chris, why would he listen to just a "parent" that's beneath him.......
theoleballcoach

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Oct 26, 2012
Really wrote:
Just found out who the ole ball coach is! As expected, not a coach or even a player!
What a joke....coach!
End the thread, this was a sad wannabe throwing rocks at a great coach!
Keep up the good work coach! Thanks for another great year.
Bwahahahaaaaa!!! You REALLY don't NOE!!!!!! You are REALLY clueless!!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shooting reported at Clinton Walmart store 2 min Just askin 5
Sheriff's RACE 2018 (Jun '16) 59 min GoVote 62
hs band teacher 2 hr Billybob 6
where is the grimey foxx (Aug '16) 4 hr Grimy Phoxx 25
Russell Barker for Sherriff? 19 hr Tommy Joe Knows 23
Who Controls Clinton Athletics Stamey or Collette? 19 hr Swanky P 17
Teresa Hutchinson-Norris elementary school 21 hr Norris Original 42

Norris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance