Anderson County Police

Posted in the Norris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned parent

Knoxville, TN

#1 Nov 6, 2012
So this morning on my way to work I had to witness at the busiest time of the morning, the Anderson Co SD killing deers? I understand that they can be a headache, but to stop traffic to kill them when kids are watching to me is just to much.
True

Maryville, TN

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Was it a deer that had been hit and they were shooting to put them out of their misery?
Concerned parent

Knoxville, TN

#3 Nov 6, 2012
I am not sure, I just heard about 8 gun shots.
True

Maryville, TN

#4 Nov 6, 2012
How many deer were they shooting, sorry but I am confused. Where in the county was this?
Your mom

Charlotte, NC

#5 Nov 6, 2012
The police in Anderson County are just a bunch of thugs that graduated from Clinton High School. They get cheap thrillers beating up drunk teenagers. Efffff you police.
just me

Hendersonville, TN

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Where was this done at?
True

Maryville, TN

#7 Nov 6, 2012
No offense but chances are the drunk teenagers are probably out trying to beat up some elderly person for their medication.
Concerned parent

Knoxville, TN

#8 Nov 6, 2012
It happened right across the street from Mariners Point sub division, on the BLVD.
Hancock

Charlotte, NC

#9 Nov 6, 2012
It's happened multiple times.
Yeah right

United States

#10 Nov 6, 2012
Well common sense would tell you that if it happened by Mariners Point, the deer had probably been hit & needed to be put down....
656jklolbrb

Oak Ridge, TN

#11 Nov 15, 2012
This is the dumbest topic I have ever heard, you poor lady, im sure you and your kids will be traumatized for the rest of your life because some cops put a suffering deer out of its misery. Man these cops sound like a bunch of sick animals. smh
Cool

Oak Ridge, TN

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Sounds like the hell angels made a trip to Mariner Point to kill a deer. Think about the kids Hell's angels.
ahJajdhd

Tulsa, OK

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Cool wrote:
Sounds like the hell angels made a trip to Mariner Point to kill a deer. Think about the kids Hell's angels.
Your a dumbass
Kicker31

Knoxville, TN

#14 Nov 16, 2012
Police don't just shoot deer for the heck of it. I'm sure a car hit it and they had to finish it off so it wouldn't suffer!
Dicklicker69

United States

#15 Nov 16, 2012
Anderson County Police do pills
Hondo

Oak Ridge, TN

#16 Nov 20, 2012
ACSO and CPD do kill deer that are injured. The reason they stop traffic is so that any chance of a ricocheting bullet is reduced and also for officer safety. Many of the deer are suffering from multiple broken legs and such from the car strike. It's inhumane NOT to kill them. As far as the Mariner Point area, that is one of the most dangerous trail crossings in the county. Deer run through there 24-7. I'm assuming if this lady was so shocked, she would rather have had her wimpy kids see a small and helpless deer thrashing in agony from pain and shock. Now that would be the thing for them to witness. Idiot!
anon

United States

#17 Nov 29, 2012
My brother is a cop, all yall can stfu.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 2, 2012
they woudnt have shot it if the deer was white
Hondo

Oak Ridge, TN

#19 Dec 2, 2012
Randys ghost wrote:
they woudnt have shot it if the deer was white
Would have if the deer tried to take the officer's weapon from him. Dumbass....
Aboutrandysghost

United States

#20 Dec 3, 2012
Hey, randy... They're good shots ain't they??? You're still dead so stfu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Git'N Go 1 hr Haters 2
Chelsea Bivens f**king Christian Martin 1 hr Grimy The Phoxx 5
Clinton Police 2 hr FukYuLarry 4
Knowingly 4 hr hanging 1
School supplies giveaways 6 hr Trying2help 12
Leatrice Lykins 8 hr You should listen 1
Pretrail 8 hr leemarvin 2

Norris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance