Mom: Teacher who had class call son a...

Mom: Teacher who had class call son a pig should lose job

There are 10 comments on the The Knoxville News-Sentinel story from Apr 15, 2011, titled Mom: Teacher who had class call son a pig should lose job. In it, The Knoxville News-Sentinel reports that:

A mother says the teacher who told kindergartners to encircle her son and call him a pig should be fired or forced to take an early retirement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Knoxville News-Sentinel.

Chris

Paducah, KY

#1 Apr 25, 2011
If the teacher's in the Teacher Union then GOOD LUCK. It could take up to a decade. You wanna start somewhere, start with their union; most teachers dont care to educate or insult our children because they know they have backup, they know they don't have to care to get paid, and they know they can't Ever get fired unless they rape or murder a child. No T. Union = better & more productive schools.
herb

Smyrna, SC

#2 May 12, 2011
i think the teacher is doing a fine fine job
ummmm

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 Jan 16, 2012
theyre about to fix the tenure thing. tenure will depend on the teacher's evaluations and actual work rather than how long theyve been teaching at a school. its about time! also a tenured teacher will be subject to further evaluations so if they mess up they can be fired!
momof2

United States

#4 Jan 19, 2012
I think the teacher should be fired! I have 4 ppl in my family who are teachers and 1 more a professor, this teacher is a disgrace! No child deserves to be teased at they way she did, all classrooms should have order but as long as this woman has been teaching she should have known better!
disgusted

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2012
Being a mother, it disgusts me to think an adult , a impressionable authority figure TEACHING children could do such a cruel thing to a child. She most def should lose her job. This child will never forget the torment, and as long as he is around the same kids that she had do this, they wont let him forget it. Just breaks my heart. I PRAY FOR THIS CHILD.
momof2

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2012
disgusted wrote:
Being a mother, it disgusts me to think an adult , a impressionable authority figure TEACHING children could do such a cruel thing to a child. She most def should lose her job. This child will never forget the torment, and as long as he is around the same kids that she had do this, they wont let him forget it. Just breaks my heart. I PRAY FOR THIS CHILD.
I totally agree with u very well said!
hey

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2012
I know the lady personally, and she treats her own child worse.
disgusted

United States

#8 Jan 23, 2012
hey wrote:
I know the lady personally, and she treats her own child worse.
That is just wonderful. Not only does she teach but has her own. One day its all gonna catch up to her, it always does.

Could CPS not be called?

“Need A Tow”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#9 Feb 11, 2012
Maybe if Miss Piggy had taught piglet how to clean up after himself he would not have gotten nailed.
Mighty One

Knoxville, TN

#10 Feb 16, 2012
Is she the Teacher of the Year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Git'N Go 1 hr Haters 2
Chelsea Bivens f**king Christian Martin 1 hr Grimy The Phoxx 5
Clinton Police 2 hr FukYuLarry 4
Knowingly 4 hr hanging 1
School supplies giveaways 6 hr Trying2help 12
Leatrice Lykins 8 hr You should listen 1
Pretrail 8 hr leemarvin 2

Norris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance