Toddler Dies After Getting Entangled ...

Toddler Dies After Getting Entangled In Window Blind Cord

There are 2 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Feb 9, 2008, titled Toddler Dies After Getting Entangled In Window Blind Cord. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

A death of a one-year-old boy who became entangled in the cord of a window blind while napping at his home in Norridgewock has been ruled an accidental strangulation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

Saddend by this tragedy

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2008
My thoughts and prayers go out to the parents. May God help them thru this sad time.
Andrea

Augusta, ME

#2 Feb 25, 2008
I can't imagine the pain that little kids parents are going through. My best friend lost her 2 year old son to a car accident back in September and its still hard for me to walk outside my door knowing that he was hit by a car in OUR parking lot. I live in an apartment complex, and the girl that hit him is not in jail, yet she was parked in a NO PARKING zone with her music cranked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norridgewock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News Minute: Here is the latest Maine, New Hamp... Apr '16 Lucy Anna Jane 1
Paper mill closing Mar '16 goober 1
News Lauded by business group, Bruce Poliquin says C... Mar '16 longtail 1
Beatles For Sale coming to KVCC in Maine Feb '16 New England Music... 1
Beatles For Sale tribute band coming to Fairfie... Jan '16 New England Music... 1
Looking for Lorne Armstrong Dec '15 SaintLorne 1
Pike Family (Aug '15) Aug '15 esmerelda 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norridgewock Mortgages