Drug Problems that are being ignored

Posted in the Normandy Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned CItien

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I woud like to start by saying I have lived in Florissant literally my entire life. I have witnessed this wonderful town go from a beautiful place to start and raise your family to being an open air drug market. You know its a problem when just the other day I went to a local Mcdonalds to buy my children a happy meal without watching some crackhead jump in the car with a thug from the city, who probably lives in Florissant right now, and getting delt drugs IN PLAIN SIGHT OF MY CHILDREN then getting out of the car and leaving in his truck. Do you have any idea how uneasy of a feeling that is not knowing if that drug deal is going to go bad and one of the two may start shooting. Or growing up going to Valley of Flowers and looking forward to this event every year, to now explaining to my children we cannot go without dodging bullets. Or having a man threaten to shoot you at a stop light because he thinks your staring at him. I know some agencys have undercover officers specificly dedicated to finding narcotics and weapons. Why cant Florissant follow suit, instead of wasting these resources by placing them looking for kids breaking into cars. Seems like a waste of taxpayers money. I have never once had my car broken into in Florissant, however I have witnessed numerous drug deals, almost been robbed, and been approached by ghetto thugs wishing to sell me drugs. Why call the Police in a situation like this, when all you will get is attitude and a twenty minute response time. How far can you drive in twenty minutes. Hell the suspect will already be in Bayden smiking a blunt by the time police arrive, unless there is something for these thugs to fear, like an aggressive Violent Crime task Force that includes drugs and guns. stead you use the resource of our undercover officers to sit on the lot of 54th street and golds Gym hoping that a teenager will try and break into a car....real smart! This is unacceptable!!! MY children will not grow up in a neighborhood like this!

I once read in an aticle that 90% of Murder suspects have a prior drug conviction and 94% of Murder victims have a prior drug conviction. Robbery Burglary, and virtually every violent crimehave something to do with narcotics. People on a daily basis are dying from heroin overdoses. Florissant has not always had this problem, and since this has become even visible to me, and my wife who have both lived drug free lives, I would like to think it would be visible to one of the highest paid police agencys in the state.I would like to read the statistics on the last person who was murdered while their vehicle was getting broken into???? When?? I sure havent seen it on the news, but you sure chase those guys all over town causing untold ammounts of damage. How much did they steal??? enough to justify the damage?. I would love to see Florissant Police open your eyes. You have imigrants from the city moving to your town in record numbers destroying what this city used to pride itself on (Family). I am surprised when I see a Florissant Police car on a traffic stop, and not sitting in a Parking lot chumming it up with a pal. I can count on one hand the last time I have seen a Florissant Police Car drive down my street in the last 6 months. THere is little to no proactive police activity except the ones trying to get a DWI, or the K9 who drives the Charger.

All I am trying to get across is Drugs and guns are the basis of your problems all of them. Remove those, or do your best at this, and your problems will diminish. I cannot stand to have to look behind my back while walking into a store, or going to any event put on by the city of Florisant fearing I will get robbed or shot. So in closing you are losing another (arrest/drug free) citizen due to your obvius inatention to the real problem at hand. Soon if you do not address the problem and use your proper resources Florisant will become Ferguson or Kinloch. We see how thriving those cities are now. Good Luck
Hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 11, 2012
 
while i agree with almost everything you said my neigbors are tired of getting their cars broken into. i support the police in running down these thugs and letting them know this is not going on in this city.you have to take a stand at some point.
stop whining

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Stop whining and get involved.

Start a neighborhood watch program.

Pay attention to your surroundings.

Write donw license plate numbers and describtions.

Become a pest at city council meetings and call the police frequently with reports.

Demand better and you will get better.

Or keep whining and be a victim.
Concerned CItien

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Hey Whining I believe that it is awesome, this fantacy world that you live in where a common citizen with a hat and a flash light, and stop crime. Hey even better why dont I dress up like a giant bat and the Police can becon me with a light every time they are in trouble. The answer is no. If I were to start a neighborhood watch Officer friendly is not going to show up and be proactive on my observations alone. It does not happen in the real world.Police do not want people to tell them how to do their job! It would be like a policeman trying to tell me how to build a house.

I do not have a problem with the entire Florissant Police Department. There are good/great Officers there, however there are some of the laziest people employed there that you have never heard. I donated as much money as I could to Officer Vernon, I donate to Backstoppers on a regular basis. In a whole I support police. Just buy a scanner.

Do you realize there are sometimes up to 10 to 15 officers working at a time? Well my numbers may be skewed, however with that in mind how do you account for hours of radio silence?? It boils down to people not wanting to work, and if you start a neighborhood watch its not going to motivate a lazy person one bit.

So you are either an employee trying to give me a politicly corrct answer, or someone who has been in the dark since the sixties.
Wow

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 11, 2012
 
Concerned CItien wrote:
Hey Whining I believe that it is awesome, this fantacy world that you live in where a common citizen with a hat and a flash light, and stop crime. Hey even better why dont I dress up like a giant bat and the Police can becon me with a light every time they are in trouble. The answer is no. If I were to start a neighborhood watch Officer friendly is not going to show up and be proactive on my observations alone. It does not happen in the real world.Police do not want people to tell them how to do their job! It would be like a policeman trying to tell me how to build a house.
I do not have a problem with the entire Florissant Police Department. There are good/great Officers there, however there are some of the laziest people employed there that you have never heard. I donated as much money as I could to Officer Vernon, I donate to Backstoppers on a regular basis. In a whole I support police. Just buy a scanner.
Do you realize there are sometimes up to 10 to 15 officers working at a time? Well my numbers may be skewed, however with that in mind how do you account for hours of radio silence?? It boils down to people not wanting to work, and if you start a neighborhood watch its not going to motivate a lazy person one bit.
So you are either an employee trying to give me a politicly corrct answer, or someone who has been in the dark since the sixties.
Total misinformation. 10 to 15 officers on the street? Ok so you got a lot of gripes. At least have the common courtesy not to make stuff up

There are three squads of 7 patrol officers plus one canine officer, one shift sergeant (who patrols all areas). That means there are at least 8 patrol officers on duty at anytime and three sergeants. The canine officers split shifts but they are all on 24-hour call duty, that's why they have their vehicles at their residences.

Because Florissant annexed a lot of STC police patrol areas they are in the process of hiring more officers. Something you would know if you attended any council meetings.

I read all this stuff most of it BS and it is obvious the majority of people on here don't know squat about what's going on. Like the person saying there was a drug deal at McDonald's. What did she do? Inform the management? Even call the police? Betcha she didn't. Businesses are private property and the police cannot do anything unless the business owner calls or they witness criminal activity during a routine patrol. That is not just Florissant that is EVERYWHERE!

You people learn WTH you are yapping about before you start the yapping!
Really

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 11, 2012
 
Concerned CItien wrote:
Hey Whining I believe that it is awesome, this fantacy world that you live in where a common citizen with a hat and a flash light, and stop crime. Hey even better why dont I dress up like a giant bat and the Police can becon me with a light every time they are in trouble. The answer is no. If I were to start a neighborhood watch Officer friendly is not going to show up and be proactive on my observations alone. It does not happen in the real world.Police do not want people to tell them how to do their job! It would be like a policeman trying to tell me how to build a house.
I do not have a problem with the entire Florissant Police Department. There are good/great Officers there, however there are some of the laziest people employed there that you have never heard. I donated as much money as I could to Officer Vernon, I donate to Backstoppers on a regular basis. In a whole I support police. Just buy a scanner.
Do you realize there are sometimes up to 10 to 15 officers working at a time? Well my numbers may be skewed, however with that in mind how do you account for hours of radio silence?? It boils down to people not wanting to work, and if you start a neighborhood watch its not going to motivate a lazy person one bit.
So you are either an employee trying to give me a politicly corrct answer, or someone who has been in the dark since the sixties.
Radio silence? Here's a clue, the police in any area only use their radios when there is a call from the dispatcher or they need to contact the shift sergeant or something like that. They are not allowed to carry on conversations just because they feel like it. Anyone who spends time listening to a police scanners anywhere instead of doing something worthwhile needs to get a life!

And you can "count on one hand" the times you have seen a police car on your street in the last six months? What do you do sit at your window 24/7 looking for one? Guess what? It only takes a couple of seconds for a police car or any vehicle to drive down a residential street. So unless you never leave your home and/or never eat and/or use the bathroom, and/or watch TV or read or whatever; and/or sleep you have absolutely no idea how often your area is patrolled.

I suggest you take your hostility and paranoia and move some place where you will be happy.
Concerned CItien

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 11, 2012
 
Id like to know which part is B.S, I stated my numbers may be skewed with amounts of Police on the street. But by my count thats 8 from what you state, sometimes nine. When in math class I learned that the number 8 is pretty close to ten, and nine is even closer than that, maybe not 15 but thats why I threw out that disclaimer. Thats a good idea, I guess I should have informed the management staff who would run out into the parking lot and saved the day. Like I said while I was walking in both parties were leaving. By the time a call is made to the Police and POlice could respond to what I could only believe would be a low priorty call, your looking at probably 5 to ten minutes I would ASSUME. They would be on 270 or to three sixty seven in that ammount of travel time. There is not one person who can deny that Florissant has a drug problem, every place in north county does. So dont get pissed at me for addressing it, thats what this place is for. You have to understand as a citizen it is very frustrating looking around at the city you love and see it going to Sh%T, and you are forced to take a loss on you house to try and get away from the problem or be consumed in it.

THe problems are visual from Patrol if it is visible by normal citizens. Now I am sure there are Officers that take action and see this going on. For those Officers I salute, and commend you. you. You canot deny that there are officers that just turn a blind eye and chose to just collect a paycheck, its probably better they find a different job.

Thats all I have I wouln't wanna "Yap" all day long.
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 11, 2012
 
CC Way to be observant. I share your frustration--I saw the McDs at Mullamphy go down hill and just told our kids not to ride their bikes there anymore, but didn't do anything. I regret that. And I think that there have been some problems at the Howdershell location also.

I also had a McDs close to our business in the city become a den of drug dealers. Business people in the neighborhood stopped going there and business got bad so it descended into a ghetto hangout. The last time I went there I paid and waited for a breakfast, and waited and waited. I couldn't get the attention of the counter person, she was like catatonic or stoned, so I just left.

In that case, we and probably a lot of other local business people complained to the owner (a minority absentee owner) and then to corporate (with letters on company letterhead), and within a year and a half (yes that is a long time) the McDs was bulldozed and rebuilt with new ownership (another minority but a hands-on one--ex military guy), new staff, and a completely new attitude. We actually regularly see the new owner and managers walking around out side, and on the roof, and on occasion when we have seen suspicious persons and even just somebody with their hood up asking for money for gas, pretty quick police response--so it happens less and less.

Based on that experience, as an additional suggestion in your case, tell the OWNER of the McDs. Make an appointment to meet him/her at the restaurant and tell him you are a good customer, explain your concerns, that you are obligated to tell your friends, and when and where the deal happened, so maybe the video of the transaction can be reviewed and saved--they routinely keep the video for at least a week--and see if satisfactory action is taken.

I don't think that talking to the police will do any good--the officer will probably be nice and take a few notes and tell you they will increase patrols, blah, blah, blah, but in reality, little or nothing will or can be done on that end.

If the owner won't agree to meet with you, or it appears that they did not take you seriously, and another drug deal or other illegal activity is observed, get McDs corporate involved. Explain in a letter addressed to the president or CEO at the headquarters, what you saw, when you saw it, your interaction with the management/owner, the reason for your dissatisfaction/concern, and ask for a response within a set period, say 90 days. Then follow up. I would be surprised if your concerns aren't addressed.
There is

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TTU wrote:
CC Way to be observant. I share your frustration--I saw the McDs at Mullamphy go down hill and just told our kids not to ride their bikes there anymore, but didn't do anything. I regret that. And I think that there have been some problems at the Howdershell location also.
I also had a McDs close to our business in the city become a den of drug dealers. Business people in the neighborhood stopped going there and business got bad so it descended into a ghetto hangout. The last time I went there I paid and waited for a breakfast, and waited and waited. I couldn't get the attention of the counter person, she was like catatonic or stoned, so I just left.
In that case, we and probably a lot of other local business people complained to the owner (a minority absentee owner) and then to corporate (with letters on company letterhead), and within a year and a half (yes that is a long time) the McDs was bulldozed and rebuilt with new ownership (another minority but a hands-on one--ex military guy), new staff, and a completely new attitude. We actually regularly see the new owner and managers walking around out side, and on the roof, and on occasion when we have seen suspicious persons and even just somebody with their hood up asking for money for gas, pretty quick police response--so it happens less and less.
Based on that experience, as an additional suggestion in your case, tell the OWNER of the McDs. Make an appointment to meet him/her at the restaurant and tell him you are a good customer, explain your concerns, that you are obligated to tell your friends, and when and where the deal happened, so maybe the video of the transaction can be reviewed and saved--they routinely keep the video for at least a week--and see if satisfactory action is taken.
I don't think that talking to the police will do any good--the officer will probably be nice and take a few notes and tell you they will increase patrols, blah, blah, blah, but in reality, little or nothing will or can be done on that end.
If the owner won't agree to meet with you, or it appears that they did not take you seriously, and another drug deal or other illegal activity is observed, get McDs corporate involved. Explain in a letter addressed to the president or CEO at the headquarters, what you saw, when you saw it, your interaction with the management/owner, the reason for your dissatisfaction/concern, and ask for a response within a set period, say 90 days. Then follow up. I would be surprised if your concerns aren't addressed.
Those are the facts! When these things happen on private parking lots/areas the business owner or manager or whoever is in charge is responsible for contacting the police, private security or whatever is needed.
I notified the Walgreen's manager at the store at New Halls Ferry and Vaile that I thought something was happening on that lot. He went outside took down license plates numbers and called the STC police who happen to be right across the street. He thanked me for letting him know and said he wished anyone who saw anything even a little bit suspicious would do the same.
As far as the guy or gal posting about Florissant police officers being "chummy" in parking lots how do you know that's what is happening? How do you know they aren't talking about setting up a traffic check point or watching a place or person? Are you naive enough to think criminals don't listen to scanners? Do you not think that there are incidents where police meet somewhere to discuss actuall police business that they don't want going over the airways? Maybe you should know a little more about what you are griping about before making such assumptions.
And like the other guy or gal said, unless you sit at your window watching the street all the time you can't possibly know how many times a patrol car is around.
People who make accusations without proof and do nothing when they see something happening don't have any right to complain about anything.
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

There is wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the facts! When these things happen on private parking lots/areas the business owner or manager or whoever is in charge is responsible for contacting the police, private security or whatever is needed.
I notified the Walgreen's manager at the store at New Halls Ferry and Vaile that I thought something was happening on that lot. He went outside took down license plates numbers and called the STC police who happen to be right across the street. He thanked me for letting him know and said he wished anyone who saw anything even a little bit suspicious would do the same.
As far as the guy or gal posting about Florissant police officers being "chummy" in parking lots how do you know that's what is happening? How do you know they aren't talking about setting up a traffic check point or watching a place or person? Are you naive enough to think criminals don't listen to scanners? Do you not think that there are incidents where police meet somewhere to discuss actuall police business that they don't want going over the airways? Maybe you should know a little more about what you are griping about before making such assumptions.
And like the other guy or gal said, unless you sit at your window watching the street all the time you can't possibly know how many times a patrol car is around.
People who make accusations without proof and do nothing when they see something happening don't have any right to complain about anything.
Good to know about that Walgreens manager. I have had poor experiences with McDs managers in the 3 or so incidents where I had to complain.
Be Gone

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

To the whiner. Just move across the river and join the legions of a$$ holes that come in here spewing their hatred for all things north county and especially Florissant. If you're going to stay a grow some balls and fight these domestic terrorists, the buy a gun, arm yourself legally with CC. Then when the idiots threaten you and your family, use the castle doctrine and defend your life, your property, and the lives of your loved ones. If you're bailing like the rest of the chicken shit Wantsville whities, the please go. Just don't come back in here and brag and boast like you're better than us.
WWG

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Be Gone wrote:
To the whiner. Just move across the river and join the legions of a$$ holes that come in here spewing their hatred for all things north county and especially Florissant. If you're going to stay a grow some balls and fight these domestic terrorists, the buy a gun, arm yourself legally with CC. Then when the idiots threaten you and your family, use the castle doctrine and defend your life, your property, and the lives of your loved ones. If you're bailing like the rest of the chicken shit Wantsville whities, the please go. Just don't come back in here and brag and boast like you're better than us.
Wow! You assclowns really are bitter people. Get a life already.
Gun Laws

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 12, 2012
 
What are the gun laws of Florissant? The criminal act (seeing your car being broke into on your driveway and you wave a gun at them) or does the criminal have to be inside your house?
Hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 12, 2012
 
Gun Laws wrote:
What are the gun laws of Florissant? The criminal act (seeing your car being broke into on your driveway and you wave a gun at them) or does the criminal have to be inside your house?
shot them and dump their body on the east side,they would never know the any better.
Hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 12, 2012
 
i lived in florissant all my life and i have a scanner,it seems to me the police are pretty busy all the time running these thugs down.i sure thought we had more officers on duty than that at a time.i know we need more.i think they do a very good job,after all how much running can a person do on 1 shift.we never had these problems until the blacks started moving in.we do need more police on the streets.
Very satisfied with FPD

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 12, 2012
 
Hardhead wrote:
i lived in florissant all my life and i have a scanner,it seems to me the police are pretty busy all the time running these thugs down.i sure thought we had more officers on duty than that at a time.i know we need more.i think they do a very good job,after all how much running can a person do on 1 shift.we never had these problems until the blacks started moving in.we do need more police on the streets.
The council has allocated money for the hiring of more officers and even the FPD Chief admits they are understaffed. That is partially due to the city taken over a large portion of the unincorporated that used to be patrolled by the county police. If a person checks the old boundaries as compared with the new they will see that the area the police need to patrol has greatly enlarged. That may also be the reason that some people feel their neighborhoods are not being patrolled enough.

I think the poster who noted the number of officers on patrol at anyone time was a little off the mark. There are at present time 85 officers and 21 civilian support personnel. Generally there are 35 patrol officers with one canine officer who is considered a "floating" officer on patrol at any one time. For each sector there is a sergeant and a lieutenant who also patrol at various times during a shift. Additionally there are two more canine officers who are always on call and live within the city limits and keep their patrol vehicle and dog with them at all times. And of course the detective division which is manned by two teams of two who usually do not patrol but they do get involved when a crime has been committed or other community problems such as a missing person alert.

The reason I know all this is my husband who passed away a few years ago from Alzheimer's and I needed/wanted for several reasons to be truly informed of the situation. I got to know several officers well due to the fact that my husband wandered on many occasions like most people with the disease do. They officers, detectives, supervisors, dispatchers everyone really was always responsive, concerned and professional. They made (make) a real effort to keep the citizenry safe no matter the situation. So you all who have a problem with them can say whatever you choose, but I know the truth and am very, very glad they were always there when they were needed.
TTU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Hardhead wrote:
i lived in florissant all my life and i have a scanner,it seems to me the police are pretty busy all the time running these thugs down.i sure thought we had more officers on duty than that at a time.i know we need more.i think they do a very good job,after all how much running can a person do on 1 shift.we never had these problems until the blacks started moving in.we do need more police on the streets.
Won't work. FLOMO has about $10 mil a year to spend on cops. It has a small holdover jail. And has to pay StLouis County to house inmates. Even if FLOMO somehow increased the police budget 20 percent, they would get one beat cop for about $250,000 a year, so you might get 6 extra beats. So if FLOMO gets the cops and they make more arrests, they have to do something with the arrestees. Even if FLOMO passed a bond issue and built a big jail to hold arrestees, it would be costly to operate, you would need a bigger court budget, and bottom line, FLOMO just doesn't have the tax base to do it. St Ann is almost bankrupt trying that approach and they are still flooded with Mexicans and all of their attendant problems.

You as an individual really cannot count on government as a solution. If you are a white person, you are being hunted. It may be a low level hunt, but you have a bullseye on your back. You need to realize that--why do you think that the StLouis Post Dispatch has full page ads for handguns every day?

On a personal level, everyone should take a personal safety course from a qualified instructor, and those that are able and qualified get CCW--and carry. After you get your CCW, go to the range regularly and take refreshers from your CCW instructor. I also recommend that pretty much everyone get a dog and at least one pump action shotgun for their home. And become aware of your surroundings. I have motion lights and both regular and infrared motion activated cameras in and around my FLOMO and St Charles homes and regularly review the video. I also take pictures of suspicious cars, licenses, and persons with my phone. All of this stuff is easy to use and cheap.

Lastly but importantly, get involved with and support at least one quality conservative legislative organization. This problem has to be addressed at the source, and your federal government at present is gleefully feeding gasoline on the problem. That has to stop.

Your world is changing. You need to change too.
Safety for Ladies

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 12, 2012
 
I have the dogs and motion detectors on the house. Now, do I go to Cabella's and buy the gun (or Walmart) then ask them for a qualified instructor and shooting range? Or would the Florissant police help me with that?
Hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 12, 2012
 
TTU wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't work. FLOMO has about $10 mil a year to spend on cops. It has a small holdover jail. And has to pay StLouis County to house inmates. Even if FLOMO somehow increased the police budget 20 percent, they would get one beat cop for about $250,000 a year, so you might get 6 extra beats. So if FLOMO gets the cops and they make more arrests, they have to do something with the arrestees. Even if FLOMO passed a bond issue and built a big jail to hold arrestees, it would be costly to operate, you would need a bigger court budget, and bottom line, FLOMO just doesn't have the tax base to do it. St Ann is almost bankrupt trying that approach and they are still flooded with Mexicans and all of their attendant problems.
You as an individual really cannot count on government as a solution. If you are a white person, you are being hunted. It may be a low level hunt, but you have a bullseye on your back. You need to realize that--why do you think that the StLouis Post Dispatch has full page ads for handguns every day?
On a personal level, everyone should take a personal safety course from a qualified instructor, and those that are able and qualified get CCW--and carry. After you get your CCW, go to the range regularly and take refreshers from your CCW instructor. I also recommend that pretty much everyone get a dog and at least one pump action shotgun for their home. And become aware of your surroundings. I have motion lights and both regular and infrared motion activated cameras in and around my FLOMO and St Charles homes and regularly review the video. I also take pictures of suspicious cars, licenses, and persons with my phone. All of this stuff is easy to use and cheap.
Lastly but importantly, get involved with and support at least one quality conservative legislative organization. This problem has to be addressed at the source, and your federal government at present is gleefully feeding gasoline on the problem. That has to stop.
Your world is changing. You need to change too.
you are very right if you are white your being hunted every time you leave home,you need to be able to protect yourself,the federal goverment keeps making you try to live with the blacks,they don't get it people moved away because of the blacks moving in the goverment keeps giving them money so they can come in and ruin more neigborhoods. nobody wants to live around the filthy people.
TTU

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 12, 2012
 
I didn't realize I was being hunted until I was taken on field trips by my CCW instructor and we observed ourselves being observed and sized up, including in FLOMO public spaces. Actually is unnerving and quite an eye opener.

Re classes for ladies, shop around, do your homework, talk with ladies you know and respect. Information is free. I have no personal info re Cabelas or Bass Pro.

You didn't hear it from me (just kidding), but check out Kirkwood Outfitters on Manchester in the Kirkwood area. Its a little far from FLOMO, but you may recall that they had a shooting at the Kirkwood City hall a few years back, and let me tell you, that is one town you don't want to do no street robbin or muggin in, no sireeee! talk about gunned up! Its so tight a lot of the Meacham Park thugs come north to to da bidniz. If you have ever doubted that the definition of a conservative is a liberal who was mugged--that town is full of the proof!

I

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 22 at 3:30PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Normandy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Normandy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Normandy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Normandy
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••