hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 9, 2013
quit trying to jam this crap down the throats of our kids at school. they want to have an afro read in at a grade school. how about a white read in to the kids how stupid the blacks really are.our school officals better not let this go on, or they will be impeached.
So tell us

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 9, 2013
hardhead wrote:
quit trying to jam this crap down the throats of our kids at school. they want to have an afro read in at a grade school. how about a white read in to the kids how stupid the blacks really are.our school officals better not let this go on, or they will be impeached.
So, would a racist piece of shit like yourself rather they teach KKK history lessons to the kids? You'd be fit for the job since you're obviously a Grand Wizard. You're disgusting.
OldFlo

Florissant, MO

#3 Feb 9, 2013
My ancestors were Italian. I know that the Roman Empire, all the great Italian inventors, scientists, and artists don't matter compared to black history but, I sure wish there was an Italian month. But..... that would be racist.
CSM1

Saint Peters, MO

#4 Feb 10, 2013
I'm thinking, if we lumped all black history of any value together, we could have maybe a black history hour. Now on the other hand, we could have a black history decade if we celebrated their "Violent Black History". This race of sub humans are so inferior it's to laugh,they have to come up with something to hang on to since they rally have nothing. Watch the lead off stories on any news station,read any news source,listen to any radio news cast,and all the stupid crap blacks pull will be in the fore,now there's your black history. Go out to a crowd in a mall,a restaurant,any public venue and watch them act like fools,there's your black history. Oh well,lets allow them their fifteen. Oh,one more point of curiosity. How in the hell do they come up with those names they hang on each other. Do they take a Jumble game,throw the tiles on the board,and however they fall,there's your name?
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Feb 10, 2013
So tell us wrote:
<quoted text>So, would a racist piece of shit like yourself rather they teach KKK history lessons to the kids? You'd be fit for the job since you're obviously a Grand Wizard. You're disgusting.
why is this racist? nobody wants to hear a bunch of lies how the black race has done anything, but run down this country. if the white man wouldn't have bought them over here(big mistake) we wouldn't have this problem, you would still be over there swatting flies. i don't want to see teachers dressed in their african grab in the schools.if you want to lie to all your little monkeys at home have at it, but don't bring it to the schools. the blacks have the schools screwed up enough already.by the way the KKK has a very long history here with many of our great leaders being members,even presidents. the only history the blacks have is a wake of crime and destuction left behind them everywhere they have been.
cotton picker

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 10, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text>why is this racist? nobody wants to hear a bunch of lies how the black race has done anything, but run down this country. if the white man wouldn't have bought them over here(big mistake) we wouldn't have this problem, you would still be over there swatting flies. i don't want to see teachers dressed in their african grab in the schools.if you want to lie to all your little monkeys at home have at it, but don't bring it to the schools. the blacks have the schools screwed up enough already.by the way the KKK has a very long history here with many of our great leaders being members,even presidents. the only history the blacks have is a wake of crime and destuction left behind them everywhere they have been.
TRUE STORY
OldFlo

Florissant, MO

#7 Feb 10, 2013
I've never even met a Chinese person but I know that the history and cultural contribution is enormous. Why don't we have a Chinese history month??????
Pale Dago

Saint Peters, MO

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Maybe there aren't enough months to celebrate all of their contributions.
OldFlo wrote:
I've never even met a Chinese person but I know that the history and cultural contribution is enormous. Why don't we have a Chinese history month??????
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Feb 12, 2013
if i would of known then what i know now, i would have picked my own cotton!
I have no problem

Florissant, MO

#13 Feb 12, 2013
with Black History Month or Kwanza or anything of that nature no matter what ethnic group or race it involves.
After all, STL has a St.Patrick's Day parade one of the biggest in the nation and not everyone is Irish. They have the Christmas, Mardi Gras and Easter and not everyone is Christian. Columbus Day is celebrated, President's Day is a national holiday and on and on and on. Those kind of things are trivial to me.
People get all worked up about such things and that takes the focus off the real problems that destroy a community. And I think that is one of the reason they become topics in forums. So that people can rant about non issues and it lets the real troubles like crime keep increasing.
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 12, 2013
black history is one long ass month of this nonsense, one day is plenty. the blacks have never done anything but tear down this country. we wouldn't have anywhere near the crime if it was not for these savages. they are so full of crap, remember when the blacks shut down hwy 70 bitchin about equal jobs in the city. if you would have went down there with a trunk full of shovels and picks they would have turned and ran. they would have not wanted to get their leather suit dirty. a black contactor was supposed to keep temperary lighting on when they build the dome, what a joke that was ,but they couldn't do anything because they play the race card.
Chloe

Florissant, MO

#15 Feb 12, 2013
hardhead wrote:
black history is one long ass month of this nonsense, one day is plenty. the blacks have never done anything but tear down this country. we wouldn't have anywhere near the crime if it was not for these savages. they are so full of crap, remember when the blacks shut down hwy 70 bitchin about equal jobs in the city. if you would have went down there with a trunk full of shovels and picks they would have turned and ran. they would have not wanted to get their leather suit dirty. a black contactor was supposed to keep temperary lighting on when they build the dome, what a joke that was ,but they couldn't do anything because they play the race card.
racist scum. yep.
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Feb 12, 2013
blacks have made the white race racist.
you fool

Florissant, MO

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Don't be a fool. Blacks hate whites just as much. They're the man!!!
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
I don't see people hating on other races like they do with blacks. Is that because we're terrible...or because they're terrible.
it's because of the way they act,talk and live. they have made the other races dislike them. they did it to themselves.
Sony Roy

Hyattsville, MD

#21 Feb 16, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: BLACK HISTORY IS WORLD HISTORY AND GOD'S STORY
A RACIALLY OFFENSIVE BOMBSHELL APPROACHING AMERICA

CORRECTED VERSION: MR. ROY is not willing to disparage the image of his Country before the world. In fact he is preparing his first world tour to laud and promote the American Justice system as the most advanced justice system around the world.

HERE, TO CELEBRATE BLACK HISTORY: THE FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN WHO EVER FOUND AND ALLEGED TEN FRAUDS UPON THE FEDERAL COURT IN AMERICA, yet, he is not anti-American. He believes that the Justice system has the adequate tools to fix the problem and he is not willing to disparage the image of his Country before the world. Although his case is well known by many world authorities, but, he put them on hold until the United States Supreme Court finishes doing its work in its entirety.

The SHORTEST PETITION EVER WRITTEN IN THE WORLD BY AN AFRICAN AMERICAN http://question-tbp.blogspot.com/

Sign the petition to appear before CONGRESS and donate whatever you can here to support the cause. http://pd777.blogspot.com/

Don't let them get away with this RACIAL BOMBSHELL
http://badhrs.blogspot.com/

TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH AT ALL TIME. by an AFRICAN AMERICAN 2013
http://sevenoaths.blogspot.com/
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Feb 16, 2013
Sony Roy wrote:
BREAKING NEWS: BLACK HISTORY IS WORLD HISTORY AND GOD'S STORY
A RACIALLY OFFENSIVE BOMBSHELL APPROACHING AMERICA
CORRECTED VERSION: MR. ROY is not willing to disparage the image of his Country before the world. In fact he is preparing his first world tour to laud and promote the American Justice system as the most advanced justice system around the world.
HERE, TO CELEBRATE BLACK HISTORY: THE FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN WHO EVER FOUND AND ALLEGED TEN FRAUDS UPON THE FEDERAL COURT IN AMERICA, yet, he is not anti-American. He believes that the Justice system has the adequate tools to fix the problem and he is not willing to disparage the image of his Country before the world. Although his case is well known by many world authorities, but, he put them on hold until the United States Supreme Court finishes doing its work in its entirety.
The SHORTEST PETITION EVER WRITTEN IN THE WORLD BY AN AFRICAN AMERICAN http://question-tbp.blogspot.com/
Sign the petition to appear before CONGRESS and donate whatever you can here to support the cause. http://pd777.blogspot.com/
Don't let them get away with this RACIAL BOMBSHELL
http://badhrs.blogspot.com/
TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH AT ALL TIME. by an AFRICAN AMERICAN 2013
http://sevenoaths.blogspot.com/
take a look at his picture, that should explain it.
OldFlo

Florissant, MO

#23 Feb 16, 2013
Wow Sony Roy.... that just completely changed my mind about everything. Did you found it stapled to a telephone poke somewhere?
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Feb 19, 2013
is this crap still going on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Normandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Protestors: - We will get answers' 14 min Field Negroes For... 62
WHITES Hate black people. Point blank 1 hr So right 510
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 2 hr Ronald 507
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr Mugsy 2,803
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr White House Muslim 97,004
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 4 hr Hannah 545
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 5 hr Anonymous of Indy 478
•••
•••
•••

Normandy Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Normandy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••