Donated clothes stolen from thrift store

Donated clothes stolen from thrift store

There are 1 comment on the The Observer story from Dec 3, 2010, titled Donated clothes stolen from thrift store. In it, The Observer reports that:

Two Colquitt County residents and a ministry employee reported they were recent victims of property theft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Observer.

capricornlady

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2010
You know the way I look at this theft is, it is wrong to steal, but in this day and time, if people need help, and do not have the money, Why does't, Places like the Hope House or Thrift stores, help them free of charge. These things were donated to them, to help the public,I wonder if the person or persons who took them, had gone into this place and ask for them, What would they have been told??... Sometimes you dont have money, not even a dollar..This is the holiday season, Where is the spirit, why not give back, some od what was given to you..I am sure a lot of people could use help right now,, look at your neighbors, go to a persons house , that have children, see how they live, make sure the man of the house has a work to do...a lot of times if is seasonal, they dont get work all the time..I am speaking of not only, the minorites, but of our own white fokes,they need help too..this is just my opinion, dont worry if it is not yours.,that is between you and God.Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norman Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's going on at CA GREY (Mar '15) Feb 25 Vanilla Ice 2
Kirk Clinic (Feb '16) Feb '17 Jim bobcock 4
Is Willis Orchards UpRooted? (Jul '12) Feb '17 Trendy 7
[email protected]'s (Feb '16) Feb '17 Trendy 4
Serenity House Moultrie Colquitt County Abused ... (Feb '13) Dec '16 Sam_Bradshaw2016 22
Your Wife Is Cheating (Jun '16) Nov '16 Pigcorkio 5
Brittany hobegood (Aug '16) Sep '16 Pigcorkio 4

Norman Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norman Park Mortgages