then you befriended Mike Porter.

then you befriended Mike Porter.

Posted in the Norman Forum

respect authority

Klamath Falls, OR

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Kathie, I wish you wouldn't have quit Kelsey after you were told to stay off the phone during your visits with her and actually spend time with your grandchild. I wish you wouldn't have turned over your visits to Ashley after you heard what DHS said about you in court. I wish you wouldn't have quit Kelsey and that you would have showed up for the September hearing. You're so quick to blame everyone else for not protecting Kelsey.

You didn't protect her and then you befriended Mike Porter.

After reading what he did to Kelsey, I'm sure you wish you would have done things differently. You were too worried about putting Raye Dawn in jail for "murder" than to see the murderer was in front of you and you "enjoyed your visit" with him instead of getting justice for Kelsey. Stop pointing fingers when you didn't protect Kelsey in life or death! It's apparent to us that your focus has only been on your hatred for Raye Dawn and her family and Kelsey comes second on your list.

respect authority

Klamath Falls, OR

#2 Mar 13, 2013
mike porter got a better deal than this man.
most criminals don't have families who are willing to lie to make things worse so they don't have to share in a lawsuit settlement. 7 million is a lot to go crazy over.

The facts showed that between July 2007 and July 2008, the 9-year-old victim had been living with her aunt and her aunt’s boyfriend, the defendant. When the aunt was in the hospital getting dialysis treatments, the defendant would sexually abuse the child. The child reported the offenses to her aunt, but the aunt did not believe her. The child eventually reported the conduct to her father and an investigation resulted. Ranger then admitted to various sexual acts with the child.
ya think

Klamath Falls, OR

#3 Mar 13, 2013
7 million is a lot to go crazy over
FDP

Crescent City, CA

#4 Apr 1, 2013
The 3 top types of unreliable evidence -

1) Scarily, eyewitness testimony is incredibly unreliable. And witnesses get more confident about it as time goes on, because of the failings of human memory. Confidence is not at all correlated with accuracy in fingering suspects out of lineups.

2) Confessions are incredibly unreliable. They are often done to get a plea deal, or even in prison to get parole sooner, or after more than ten hours of interrogation where the suspect can't think straight. In 25% of exonerations proven by DNA, the suspect had confessed!

3) Snitches or RATS

(people who finger someone else to get a plea, or

cellmates who want prison benefits) are incredibly unreliable.
Surprised? Me, neither. But courts totally respect their testimony.

The problems this book outlines (there are many others) still go on today - DNA hasn't changed it.

taken from amazon.com from comments on the book;
False Justice: Eight Myths That Convict the Innocent
FDP

Crescent City, CA

#5 Apr 1, 2013
DNA exhortations proves that our court system can be inaccurate,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Fri agdm2015 442
Melanie Zorka: Hot and Stuck Up! Fri WTF 16
Rev. Dr. Trevor Smith Fri Concerned 8
Rev. Dr. Trevor Smith Fri Concerned 9
Nathanael Kent Shaffer DUI arrrst Fri LVP 4
Vote For Donald Trump Fri Sieg Heil 8
Tulsa Public School Students Down the Republica... Thu Why Do You Vote GOP 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norman Mortgages