Sentence stands for man who killed wi...

Sentence stands for man who killed wife's lover

There are 2 comments on the WHP-TV Harrisburg story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Sentence stands for man who killed wife's lover. In it, WHP-TV Harrisburg reports that:

A Fayette County man's seven- to 20-year prison sentence will stand for shooting his wife's lover.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHP-TV Harrisburg.

HONESTLY

Grovetown, GA

#1 Jun 24, 2007
THINK OF IT AS A DIVORCE FOR 7 TO 20 YEARS.
Huck

Lewiston, ME

#2 Jun 24, 2007
"Prosecutors sought a murder conviction, but jurors convicted Prinkey last month of the lesser homicide charge, meaning that they believed the killing wasn't done with malice".
What? Shot him and the head without malice?

"Cononico and Lori Prinkey were involved in an affair that started after Cononico was released from prison in August 2005. They met in prison, where Lori Prinkey was a unit manager".
Managed his unit allright. Now, boyfriend dead, husband in jail and she can do some more unit management.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Normalville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
interfaith prayer service 2 hr Psychology nerd 3
Political watchdog 3 hr Smith 9
JESUS is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE 18 hr Guardian Angel 2
Lasek Surgery Oct 2 Mr McGoo 1
News Christmas 'delight' starts early in Fayette (Dec '11) Dec '11 Eric Scholl 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Dec '10 mrbuddy 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Casper 37

Normalville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Normalville Mortgages