Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47339 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
HONESTLY ?
it made me laugh my butt off thinking that you are foolish enough to expect God's blessing for marriage.
Now answer mine
what do you think people think of when they hear that someone is gay ?
Two men, or two women.
When you hear that a couple is str8, do you instantly imagine vaginal penetration?
I don't; I think m/f. You have a sick double-standard which is your personal problem.

Laugh your butt off, but I doubt it's much of a weight plan.
How has my marriage (fully blessed by God) affected yours?
Wonders

Excelsior, MN

#47340 Jan 1, 2014
I wonder why gays spend so much time convincing themselves they are right? I have a feeling its the activist gays agenda which makes them get all ginned up and have to spread their sickness through society. I know they want to introduce homosexual acceptance in grade schools and high schools. These are good targets for them.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47342 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Two men, or two women.
When you hear that a couple is str8, do you instantly imagine vaginal penetration?
I don't; I think m/f. You have a sick double-standard which is your personal problem.
Laugh your butt off, but I doubt it's much of a weight plan.
How has my marriage (fully blessed by God) affected yours?
heterosexuals do not going around telling everyone they are heterosexuals.
So your point is moot.
gays go around telling people they are gay.
they do that because they are looking for other anal lovers.

and your marriage is NOT blessed by God. its not even debatable.
and really weight jokes ?
You are such a desperate man seeking for acceptance that you'll never get.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47344 Jan 1, 2014
Wonders wrote:
I wonder why gays spend so much time convincing themselves they are right? I have a feeling its the activist gays agenda which makes them get all ginned up and have to spread their sickness through society. I know they want to introduce homosexual acceptance in grade schools and high schools. These are good targets for them.
that is a good point.
They probably are ginned up by their activist groups just like a lot of blacks are ginned up by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.
Its a shame too.
No one cared about gays and their anal sex perversion until activist groups pushed the marriage issue.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47345 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
heterosexuals do not going around telling everyone they are heterosexuals.
So your point is moot.
and your marriage is NOT blessed by God. its not even debatable.
and really weight jokes ?
You are such a desperate man seeking for acceptance that you'll never get.
You're completely full of crap.
The following is nothing more than bull-shit trolling:
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as my marriage, God tells me otherwise.

You still haven't answer the affects of my marriage on your marriage. That's because you can't. You've got nothing

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47346 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a good point.
They probably are ginned up by their activist groups just like a lot of blacks are ginned up by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.
Its a shame too.
No one cared about gays and their anal sex perversion until activist groups pushed the marriage issue.
Trolling.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47347 Jan 1, 2014
Jan Payton Burno MIlls wrote:
Yes and come to Lansing IL and I'll spank your fat arse you freaks.
So you're into a bit of kinky play, huh?
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47348 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're into a bit of kinky play, huh?
that proves my point all you gays only think about and are after is kinky gay anal sex.
you're supposed to be married and you're trolling for sex. Why am i not surprised.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47349 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
that proves my point all you gays only think about and are after is kinky gay anal sex.
you're supposed to be married and you're trolling for sex. Why am i not surprised.
Yet another post that you can't get through without discussing anal sex.
You're supposed to be intelligent and you're trolling for replies. Why am I not surprised?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47350 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go back to church you might learn what you're missing.
I never said i hated gays. I feel sorry for them since i know without them acknowledging their sins and asking God for forgiveness they won't make it to heaven.
I do think what they are doing to our marriage laws is wrong. Again that is not hate just an opinion. Like you the gays in here attacked me far worse then anything i said towards them.
Did i call you names ? Yet you calls me a hypocrite ?
Judging LGBT people doesn't define who we are.
It defines who YOU are.
Wonders

Excelsior, MN

#47351 Jan 1, 2014
Have you ever wondered how it is that the gays claim to know everything? With that knowledge they should be doing more things in the world that being on the constant prowl for sex partners. Gay's think they are so trendy and cool. They are really pathetic and will keep pushing their agenda until decent people put a stop to it.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47352 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging LGBT people doesn't define who we are.
It defines who YOU are.
your ignorance on what is being said is astounding. You don't pay attention at all.
ONE MORE TIME JUST FOR YOU SLOW POKE
No one is judging you. Including me.
That is up to God to do and in his bible he clearly states how he feels.
In fact we're not even defining you. Gays already done that.
By the actions of gays for anal sex they ( that would be YOU ) have defined themselves.
No one thinks of gays without thinking anal sex. That's on YOU and your actions.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47353 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
your ignorance on what is being said is astounding. You don't pay attention at all.
ONE MORE TIME JUST FOR YOU SLOW POKE
No one is judging you. Including me.
That is up to God to do and in his bible he clearly states how he feels.
In fact we're not even defining you. Gays already done that.
By the actions of gays for anal sex they ( that would be YOU ) have defined themselves.
No one thinks of gays without thinking anal sex. That's on YOU and your actions.
Your very presence here exposes your judgment of marriage equality.
I can't help it that you think of anal sex when you think of gay men. You seem to think you represent "normal" people, but you don't. You represent people who are obsessed with anal sex. We don't happen to enjoy that, so we NEVER think about it. You, on the other hand, can't stop thinking about it.

I worked for the Church for 30 years. My God tells me that my life was created and ordained by him. You're free to enjoy your theological perspective, but you don't get to speak on God's behalf. Doing so merely exposes your hubris.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47354 Jan 1, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your very presence here exposes your judgment of marriage equality.
I can't help it that you think of anal sex when you think of gay men. You seem to think you represent "normal" people, but you don't. You represent people who are obsessed with anal sex. We don't happen to enjoy that, so we NEVER think about it. You, on the other hand, can't stop thinking about it.
I worked for the Church for 30 years. My God tells me that my life was created and ordained by him. You're free to enjoy your theological perspective, but you don't get to speak on God's behalf. Doing so merely exposes your hubris.
i do represent what is normal.
Gays represent only 3 -4 percent of the population ( that would be YOU )
heterosexuals represent over 90 percent ( that would be ME )
MAJORITY is the normal.( that again would be me )
and i could care less what you think. You're wacky even for a gay person.
we ALL are created by God ( what part of that was ever in question ? see your wacky )
its what we do with our gift of life from God that makes the difference.
in your case its gay anal sex. NOT GOOD
i'm ok with God 's judgement. You ?? not so sure. Think warm places.
BTW read my other post AGAIN I NEVER CLAIMED TO TALK FOR GOD JUST THE OPPOSITE but you're too ignorant to notice i said that more then once.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47355 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

in your case its gay anal sex..
Keep trolling fucktard. I've already told you I don't like anal.

Kindly reply with a terse note about my language and do regale us with the highlights of your good Christian lifestyle.

Your a troll of the worst kind. You've proven it yet again.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47357 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i do represent what is normal.
Gays represent only 3 -4 percent of the population ( that would be YOU )
heterosexuals represent over 90 percent ( that would be ME )
MAJORITY is the normal.( that again would be me )

So, let's assume you accidentally find yourself at the IML conference on Memorial Day Weekend.
The hotel contains 1,499 gay leather men, and you.
By your definition, you're now the abnormal one and being a gay leather man is the norm.

Good job, Buford. Good job.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47360 Jan 1, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Majority does NOT mean 'normal. It means more than half of a given number.
You obviously don't condone 'gay anal sex'...does this mean you DO condone hetro anal sex?
Yes, it's how we choose to use our gift of life. You're right about that. If someone chooses to be with a same sex partner and it makes them happy then who are you to judge? God would not like you judging others, and you're certainly not showing any Christian values.
what i don't condone is that gay person posting above your post.
you want to be fair ? Go read what he wrote.
God not me will judge for his sins.
You want to lecture me on judging ?
How about you lecture Dusty on his language towards others.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47361 Jan 1, 2014
whitey wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry but Angel is right and he does represent us God fearing Christians A's he is doing a good job at it. You said you workrd at a church for 30 years, that means you are a old queer that has been brain washed by a false god.
that's a good point. Dusty claims to have been working at a church for 30 years.
Yet reading his filth you sure wouldn't know it.
His marriage certificate may be legal in mans world but it doesn't cut it with God. At some point he'll answer to God for his sins,.
God will judge Dusty and other like him.
God holds marriage as sacred and gay marriage makes a mockery of that sacred bond.
Wonders

Excelsior, MN

#47362 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a good point. Dusty claims to have been working at a church for 30 years.
His marriage certificate may be legal in mans world but it doesn't cut it with God. At some point he'll answer to God for his sins,.
God holds marriage as sacred and gay marriage makes a mockery of that sacred bond.
Don't you know you cannot tell a gay anything, they know all. In real life, they love to get in your face almost as much as they like to get on their knees. The logic they use like the 14991500 leather gay guys being at a hotel and how they are normal and the 1 normal person is not is just part of their plan to make their sick and degenerate life style acceptable.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47364 Jan 1, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
And Jesus appointed you to speak on his behalf? If you're convinced that I'll answer to God, why are you here? You're wasting your time.

I have marriage and you're got nothing to say about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Normal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you a State Farm Employee affected by closu... (Aug '13) Dec 7 jumbo 41
News 'Never too old to love' (May '08) Dec 4 oldawg 5
Normal Music Selection (Sep '12) Oct '17 Baloney 23
News A year after Trump's election, ISU internationa... Oct '17 tomin cali 1
john peppercorn the prophet Oct '17 The Anti-Flower C... 8
News Comic-book author who spoke at UI a Marvel herself Oct '17 The Anti-Flower C... 1
Crystal Thompson fired from waffle house (Aug '12) Sep '17 Dona day 4

Normal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Normal Mortgages