Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,639)

Showing posts 32,761 - 32,780 of47,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

KiMare wrote:
KiMare'a wrote
You've been a busy gurl all over topix this evening. Must be bored out of your skull.

BTW, your vagina is kind of Sandy. A little Vagicil, please.
Supporter

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

I don't care what people do in their own homes - just don't ask me to do it in mine
the fact king

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

o were going to do it and you will never no till its to late make sure to check under your pillows might have left something under them might be dry by now could be still sticky

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

13. If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none

rK; Parallel the sole birthplace? Please elaborate.

KiMare'a wrote; The claim is that gay couples are the same as marriage. One is the ideal birthplace of every single relationship in existence. The other relationship can reproduce none. A profound difference.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

the fact king wrote:
SO dumbass if your gay how do you breed other children just all the gays get together and no one wants to have children what then dumbass you wont last long will you your all flamers GET RIGHT WITH GOD NOW
You aren't making sense. Are you trying to say that gay people are all sterile, or that there are so many gay people that the population will fade away?

I can assure you that neither scenario is true.

If you don't like gay folks, scream at the God who made us that way. Complaining to us isn't going to help, since we cannot change the way God created us.
Judgment Day Cometh

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
God says all homosexuals have no place in Heaven. Hence, they burn in hell; just like you will. Yeppers, I think you are sick in the head. And it shows. Now, when your days comes and you are sent to see your daddy "satan," what will you do? Oh! That's right, you are obviously a demon for him doing his work already. You can deny that all you will. But is shows quite clearly.

BTW .. FOOK U!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judgment Day Cometh wrote:
<quoted text>
God says all homosexuals have no place in Heaven. Hence, they burn in hell; just like you will. Yeppers, I think you are sick in the head. And it shows. Now, when your days comes and you are sent to see your daddy "satan," what will you do? Oh! That's right, you are obviously a demon for him doing his work already. You can deny that all you will. But is shows quite clearly.
BTW .. FOOK U!
It amazes me that people still believe this crap in the 21st century.

Satan and demons? Seriously, get a grip...

“Marriage Equality”

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judgment Day Cometh wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW .. FOOK U!
Jesus called; you're embarrassing him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gay couples are never more than a redumbant half of that relationship, and a direct defective contradiction to the primary goal of evolution.

Smile.

“Marriage Equality”

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

KiMare wrote:
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples are never more than a redumbant half of that relationship, and a direct defective contradiction to the primary goal of evolution.
Smile.
evolution canl afford to be contradicted a little.

“Marriage Equality”

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

can*
GREAT NEWS

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

r_a_n_d_o_m wrote:
i have a lesbian friend who i promised to be her best man or what ever when she gets married. happy things are starting to progress
FANTASTIC

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
evolution canl afford to be contradicted a little.
Of course. That is why every culture that ever existed has done so with marriage.

However, imposing a defect on evolutionary mating behavior isn't a constriction, it is stupidity.

Smirk.

“Marriage Equality”

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. That is why every culture that ever existed has done so with marriage.
However, imposing a defect on evolutionary mating behavior isn't a constriction, it is stupidity.
Smirk.
opinion, not fact,

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
That didn't make much sense. Marriage has changed drastically from culture to culture, and what we value today about marriage certainly wasn't the norm through much of history.

What you need to do is explain, rationally, why gay couples marrying TODAY will harm OUR culture in any way.

Why would legal marriage for gay couples be bad for them, provide LESS security for their kids, less support for the elderly gay couples? Then, after you prove that marriage is harmful ONLY to gay couples and their families, you would need to prove that married gay couples are harmful to our society.

Good luck. So far, no one else has been able to do that.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

KiMare wrote:
So, straight people need constraint on their mating behaviors, and marraige is successful at that goal?

I think you might want to research the stats a bit more. The fornication that straight folks seem to engage in before, during, and after marriage seem to prove that your "restraint" just isn't working.

Gay folks legally marrying won't affect the mating habits of heterosexuals. If they want to clean up their act, they will need to learn to do it on their own.
bobby

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

same sex marriage simply says to civilization 'it is okay to allow mistakes'

there's a place to form a legal bond with another person, but allowing such an existance on paper simply says to civilization 'there is absolutely zero legal value while spending time with said person'

that leads to value of effort diminished because people wont value their time with high regard unless there is a piece of paper granting permission.
with that, less beauty happens.

people's floating willpower is constrained because of somebody's needing thirst to see it all registered, a real smack in the face for any monitoring system that can simply record two people spending time together to conclude 'obviously these two value eachother's time'

“Marriage Equality”

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't make much sense. Marriage has changed drastically from culture to culture, and what we value today about marriage certainly wasn't the norm through much of history.
What you need to do is explain, rationally, why gay couples marrying TODAY will harm OUR culture in any way.
Why would legal marriage for gay couples be bad for them, provide LESS security for their kids, less support for the elderly gay couples? Then, after you prove that marriage is harmful ONLY to gay couples and their families, you would need to prove that married gay couples are harmful to our society.
Good luck. So far, no one else has been able to do that.
For the sake of argument, Kuntmary likes to pretend that marriage had always been exactly as it is now. Acknowledging the evolutionary status of marriage diminishes his pretend argument.
little freddy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I see both of daddies kiss all the time. When I tried to kiss my best friend Joey he got mad.

“Marriage Equality”

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

little freddy wrote:
I see both of daddies kiss all the time. When I tried to kiss my best friend Joey he got mad.
that's because male pit bulls don't like to be kissed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,761 - 32,780 of47,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Normal Discussions

Search the Normal Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 3,787
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 15 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Beaman Files New Lawsuit in ISU Case Sat dliecht 1
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Sat Be kuel 505
New economic director hired (May '09) Sat A Local 3
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 638
•••
•••
•••
•••

Normal Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Normal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance