Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
32,721 - 32,740 of 48,921 Comments Last updated 49 min ago
fat kings wife

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Tex wrote:
<quoted text>
You yell that out each time big bubba fucks you up the ass don't you faggot? We know you do and we KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Next time you end up in jail for touching someone's little boy YOU WILL LEAVE JAIL IN A BOX. We have had enough of your shit CHOMO.
Dont you threaten my hubby you big mean man or he will CRY! Now now fat king theres a good boy. dont let the big mean man make you SOB. Mommy will make it better.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

5. If you desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history

rK; No desecration is to be considered. The same-sex marriage is a matter of Law, first. If it is acknowledged by a religious entity, acting freely within Constitutionally protected right and conscience, it is then and only then, a matter of spirit.

KiMare'a wrote; Every civilized culture is sensitive to the beliefs and practices of other cultures. Especially one that is as extensive as marriage across cultures and religion.

Your attempt to couch it within the legal perversion of a single nation's constitution is simply childish myopic denial. It is in reality a blatantly callous and vulgar desecration to the vast majority of humanity.
Tex

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>so you Tex is a man well honey lets have a 3 way then maybe have Jan over?
That nasty Jan is all yours fat king. Now that DuaMe seems to be dead, you can have her all to yourself. Have fun!

"UNGABUNGADOO!"
Tex

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Ya think terry will be able to have jake in for a conjugal visit???????? UNGA BUNGA BOO jake puts his wiener where terry poo..........
I hear the last conjugal visit you had with Big Bubba, fat king, you couldn't shit for a week!! The whole prison could hear your cries of orgasmic delight as Big Bubba shot his Tec9 load up your gun barrel:

"UNGABUNGADOO!!! OH BIG BUBBA YOU ARE SO MANLY!!! I NEED A REAL MAN NOW THAT DUAME IS DEAD AND JAN IS WEARING THE PLUS-SIZE PANTS IN THE FAMILY!! BANG ME BIG BUBBA BANG AWAY!!!"

And thus fat king shot his puny load.
U R FUBAR

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
I am sorry people I am trying to come out of the closet but I sneak around peoples back yards here in Mattoon to catch them I am the deputy dog here in town I am trying to catch them do coitus
Off topic and completely irrelevant! Only a low life A-hole would use another's profile name! Grow up,or at least try to! And if you're only a 12 year old like I suspect never mind,I'll talk to your mom about her douche bag of a son and what he is up to! Do you like to watch? Are you a voyeur? Move along now sonny,the adults are trying to have a relevant conversation!
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

U R FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic and completely irrelevant! Only a low life A-hole would use another's profile name! Grow up,or at least try to! And if you're only a 12 year old like I suspect never mind,I'll talk to your mom about her douche bag of a son and what he is up to! Do you like to watch? Are you a voyeur? Move along now sonny,the adults are trying to have a relevant conversation!
LMFAO!!! A "relevant conversation" on Topix????

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Stop it, please, stop it...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
U R FUBAR

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

U R A F_O_O_L
U R FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Wilmo Watcher

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Personally i think your all nuts!
the fact king

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

hey wilmo blow me better yet let me blow you
Tex

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
hey wilmo blow me better yet let me blow you

If you are a little boy, FAT king will be MORE THAN HAPPY to meet you and BLOW YOU. Make sure he realizes you are a little boy. Or else he'll think you are just f*cking with him like many people do on Topix because he "stamps his wittle feetzies" and it is so much fun to WATCH!!

HAHAHAHAHA!! FAT king the LOSER!!!
sharon

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

I remember the night I bailed you out of jail.
What made you steal a ladder and do that to a horse?
You are one sick freak!
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Had to change your name AGAIN didn't ya sharon......Whats a matter they ban you AGAIN.....if you would quit talking about how much you & your son LOVE donkey c*cks MAYBE they would quit banning ya........JUST A THOUGHT LOSER.......
sharon

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

At least you did not hurt the horse. You and you small wee wee pee pee.
the fact king wrote:
yes the horses name was sharon and she was tighter than you so whats that say about your nasty vagina now sharon
Whiny babies

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

I was BORN ugly and have been discriminated against DAILY. That's life.....get use to it!
Of course it's not fair....get use to it!
What a bunch of Whiners!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Whiny babies wrote:
I was BORN ugly and have been discriminated against DAILY. That's life.....get use to it!
Of course it's not fair....get use to it!
What a bunch of Whiners!
Your face doesn't make you ugly, but your attitude does.
the fact king

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a face you can set on
Whiny babies

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Back at ya....A HOLE!
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
the fact king

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

I do give rim jobs
question

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Have you ever rimmed yourself?
the fact king wrote:
I do give rim jobs
booie booie

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

KiMare wrote:
The differences between marriage with/without kids and gay couples;
An apple tree bearing fruit.
An apple tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
An walnut tree who never bears any fruit wanting to be a apple tree.
An walnut tree hanging apples on it's branches pretending to be a apple tree.

Even funnier?

The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' apple trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call walnut trees apple trees too!

And STILL, no logical response.

Just look at the gay twirl ad homoan attacks above.

A desperate attempt to stop light that is kicking the sh/t out of darkness!

Oh, and proving that the biggest blondes live in Texas! And there ain't nothing but steers and queers in Texas. There ain't no horns on me, maybe I should go

Smile.
daddy where are you?
I thinking

Waco, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Love

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Normal Discussions

Search the Normal Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 19 min All better now 3,833
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Thu KrisChristie 1,856
Debate: Marijuana - Normal, IL (Jan '12) Jul 23 Shepard 3
Gerald Maragos Jul 22 really 9
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul 16 rdarbin 641
missing person Jul 9 sandy 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Jul 6 george 6,590
•••
•••
•••
Normal Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Normal Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••