Businesses Looking to Lure More Airli...

Businesses Looking to Lure More Airlines to Twin Cities

There are 1 comment on the WEEK-TV story from Jan 27, 2012, titled Businesses Looking to Lure More Airlines to Twin Cities. In it, WEEK-TV reports that:

NORMAL, Ill. -- Bloomington-Normal businesses are coming together tonight in an effort to make the area more appealing to airlines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEEK-TV.

The Anti-Flower Child

Normal, IL

#1 Jan 27, 2012
B/N would have been more appealing in the 1970's, when there was "land, lotsa land" for a proper airport and terminals for all the airlines that then existed. We don't live in that B/N, anymore. We sacrificed "possible connecting hub for air traffic", in exchange for 500 restaurants. I'd be okay with that, but half of them think "green" is a meal.
Head's Up, Councils: THIS IS NOT CHICAGO. IT'S NEVER GOING TO BE CHICAGO. If you wanted "thick, dense urban", you should have moved while you were young.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Normal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you a State Farm Employee affected by closu... (Aug '13) May 5 ree 40
Happy 20th Birthday Destiny Davis Mar '17 F her stilettos 2
Kris Girardi owner of 360 Transcription is stil... Mar '17 Editusername 1
News Body Found at Vacant House Fire Next to IL Stri... Feb '17 glitterati 1
Local racism Feb '17 Concerned Citizen 1
News Trip to Kenya changed student's life [Commercia... (Aug '13) Jan '17 river cross 5
News Occupy BloNo Moves to New Location (Nov '11) Jan '17 The Anti-Flower C... 2

Normal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Normal Mortgages