Normal man sent to jail for DUI

Normal man sent to jail for DUI

There are 3 comments on the WEEK-TV story from Mar 18, 2012, titled Normal man sent to jail for DUI. In it, WEEK-TV reports that:

According to police, Yates was driving near the intersection of Gregory and Adele around 2:00 a.m. Sunday, when his vehicle hit a power pole and snapped it in half.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEEK-TV.

The Anti-Flower Child

Normal, IL

#1 Mar 21, 2012
Isn't the Above headline, a lot like saying, "Man buys paper, reads it over breakfast"?
A DUI conviction in Normal. Gee. Heart-stopping. Hold the presses. If this is actual news, then I have columns worth of dogs biting men for you, or old ladies who fell and they can't get up.
Either that, or we need to bring back the Code of Hammurabi.

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 23, 2013
The Anti-Flower Child wrote:
Isn't the Above headline, a lot like saying, "Man buys paper, reads it over breakfast"?
A DUI conviction in Normal. Gee. Heart-stopping. Hold the presses. If this is actual news, then I have columns worth of dogs biting men for you, or old ladies who fell and they can't get up.
Either that, or we need to bring back the Code of Hammurabi.
I've noticed that you seem to have a comment for almost everything?
The Anti-Flower Child

Bloomington, IL

#3 Saturday Jun 11
techD wrote:
<quoted text>

I've noticed that you seem to have a comment for almost everything?
Yes. I don't live in a monastery. The "shut up and sit down" culture, really needs to shut up and sit down....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Normal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diocese Pays $1M in Case Tied to NJ Official (Aug '13) Jun 28 operation gladio 5
Review: Redbird Plumbing (Oct '08) Jun 26 Manuel 11
Gerald Maragos Jun 24 Sounding out 4
Auto plant shutdown (Jul '15) Jun 23 Fritz 10
Looking for haunted locations (Jul '10) Jun 11 The Anti-Flower C... 12
News Mitsubishi production hubs will be Japan, SE As... (Jul '15) Jun 11 The Anti-Flower C... 4
Free food at McDonald's? (Mar '11) Jun 11 The Anti-Flower C... 5

Normal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Normal Mortgages