Diocese Pays $1M in Case Tied to NJ O...

Diocese Pays $1M in Case Tied to NJ Official

There are 8 comments on the WKXW-FM Trenton story from Aug 12, 2013, titled Diocese Pays $1M in Case Tied to NJ Official. In it, WKXW-FM Trenton reports that:

The Roman Catholic Diocese of Peoria, Ill., will pay $1.35 million to settle a case of sexual abuse that took place when Newark Archbishop John J. Myers was in charge there, a former altar boy's lawyer said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKXW-FM Trenton.

Maria

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Aug 13, 2013
There were deep suspicions about this idiot Maloney for years. Myers could have done something but didn't. Another example of poor leadership within the Catholic Church.
Michael

Canada

#2 Aug 13, 2013
Thousands of catholic priests around the USA and many more around the world who buggered our children, and many thousands more priests/bishops who did not molest but were well aware of what was going on allowed all this to happen.

Shame on all of them!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#3 Aug 14, 2013
Michael wrote:
Thousands of catholic priests around the USA and many more around the world who buggered our children, and many thousands more priests/bishops who did not molest but were well aware of what was going on allowed all this to happen.
Shame on all of them!
Good point. Those that did not molest but knew of it had several choices.

Report the crime or protect the criminal. Protect the children or the money?

Guess this is a good example of hating the sin but loving the sinner.
And that money is the true leader of the Church.
The Anti-Flower Child

Bloomington, IL

#4 Jun 11, 2016
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. Those that did not molest but knew of it had several choices.

Report the crime or protect the criminal. Protect the children or the money?

Guess this is a good example of hating the sin but loving the sinner.
And that money is the true leader of the Church.
And that rhetorical statement, Mr. Hanky, all nice and flowery, says nothing. Welcome to Corporate Church. It's just my Mom saying, "there's good and bad, in every profession", then walking the same direction.

BTW, Neal Peart, would've loved your statement. Google.
operation gladio

Bradenton, FL

#5 Jun 28, 2016
see THE ZIONIST FIFTH COLUMN AND KOSHER NOSTRA HOLLYWOOD by Josef Kolkol , Baruch Goldstein , Ami Propper , Mark Ciavarella , paul ray insco , Mike Milken , Frank Gaffney and the AIPAC Jonathan Pollard clones .
The Anti-Flower Child

Bloomington, IL

#15 Jun 10, 2017
operation gladio wrote:
see THE ZIONIST FIFTH COLUMN AND KOSHER NOSTRA HOLLYWOOD by Josef Kolkol , Baruch Goldstein , Ami Propper , Mark Ciavarella , paul ray insco , Mike Milken , Frank Gaffney and the AIPAC Jonathan Pollard clones .
YeeeAAH!! Dey's BAD!! Gaw-ah..GEHDUM!!
(a nation weeps....)
Yidfellas v USA

Bradenton, FL

#18 Jun 17, 2017
operation gladio wrote:
see THE ZIONIST FIFTH COLUMN AND KOSHER NOSTRA HOLLYWOOD by Josef Kolkol , Baruch Goldstein , Ami Propper , Mark Ciavarella , paul ray insco , Mike Milken , Frank Gaffney and the AIPAC Jonathan Pollard clones .
..........Rabbi Howard A. Simon and the AIPAC perverts buggered many Congressmen at the JINSA / WINEP Fusion Center media cabals.
The Anti-Flower Child

Bloomington, IL

#19 Tuesday Jul 25
Whoooo-kee....
(just grey out this whole thread, with a caricature of a psych orderly)

(...tiptoeing quietly away....)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Normal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Normal Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug 3 Musikologist 22
News Body Found at Vacant House Fire Next to IL Stri... Jul 25 The Anti-Flower C... 3
Bloomington Parks and Rec Day Camp - Summer Pro... (Mar '16) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 2
News 'Never too old to love' (May '08) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 4
Vermilion county Tom Cruppenink (Mar '15) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 6
Auto plant shutdown (Jul '15) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 12
News Immigration Policy Seeks to Take Hardened Crimi... (Sep '12) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 16

Normal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Normal Mortgages