Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Normal Forum

Comments (Page 250)

Showing posts 4,981 - 5,000 of6,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

If the Republicans hope to have a chance of winning in 2016 they had better some up with better candidates than that bunch of retreads they came up with last time. Not one of the names that's surfaced so far would stand a chance against Hillary. Personally, I hope they run that idiot from Texas, no not governor Oops, but the half Cuban Rafael Cruz.
Popeye

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bluto wrote:
Hey shitforbrains, guess what still isn't in the news.
notice how the coward in chief hasn't droned anyone brcause of this? No arrest made, either! Obamy and the stinky Hillary need this one to go away! It ain't!
Popeye

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Well at least they arrested the guy who made the video! Hang him high!
Kirk should retire

Wayne, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Mark Kirk should retire.
MKZ

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Dear Kirk should..

Are you serious? the man had a major stroke and is back working, going all through the state despite significant health issues.

I only wish he had run for governor back then instead, we would be in far better shape.
Knucklehead

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> notice how the coward in chief hasn't droned anyone brcause of this? No arrest made, either! Obamy and the stinky Hillary need this one to go away! It ain't!
I love a good witch hunt as much as the next guy but arrests have been made in the attack.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/14/world/africa/be...
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/benghazi-arr...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57539676/...
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/14...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087239639...

I know you aren't very bright but, come on. You dwell and obsess over this stuff and then claim there have been no arrest made? Nothing is going to become of this and it is Republicans wasting time just like voting to repeal the Affordable Care Act for the 39th time. If Republicans want more votes perhaps they should put their nose to the grindstone and get to work running this country instead of being obstructionist.

http://www.home-barista.com/forums/userpix/56...
Popeye

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Knucklehead wrote:
<quoted text>
I love a good witch hunt as much as the next guy but arrests have been made in the attack.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/14/world/africa/be...
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/benghazi-arr...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-575396o76...
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/14...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087239639...
I know you aren't very bright but, come on. You dwell and obsess over this stuff and then claim there have been no arrest made? Nothing is going to become of this and it is Republicans wasting time just like voting to repeal the Affordable Care Act for the 39th time. If Republicans want more votes perhaps they should put their nose to the grindstone and get to work running this country instead of being obstructionist.
http://www.home-barista.com/forums/userpix/56...
why doesn't the administration tell the truth, Dick head? Are you satisfied with their answers? If you are, you ain't too bright, stupid!
Popeye

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Oh, I forgot! They can't tell the truth. It's too embarrassing and would conflict with all the lies they already put out and have kept saying!
Popeye

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Did those arrested say they did it because they were angry over a "You Tube" video? Are you sure it wasn't preplanned to take place on September 11th, like all the liars in this administration were claiming? Who said it was because of the video anyway? Oh, thats right! It was made upbu Obama!
Knucklehead

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Popeye wrote:
Oh, I forgot! They can't tell the truth. It's too embarrassing and would conflict with all the lies they already put out and have kept saying!
If lies offend you why do you keep telling them? Arrests have been made.
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Like Fast and Furious, this too will blow over. This is a witch hunt being led by a car thief and suspected arsonist. Next month he will be heading up yet another investigation, and once again the Democrats won't be allowed access to the witnesses.
Popeye

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

So I take it you accept the lie Obama, Biden, Hillary,Susan Rice, Jay Carney were telling? It must be great to believe the lies as long as you like the people telling them repeatedly. Obama also lied about the price of his health care plan. But, to a Moron like you, its all cool! Even Schumer and Reid are admitting its going to cost alot more and premiums will go way up. But its all cool! Now go back to watching TMZ!
Popeye

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a fool wrote:
Like Fast and Furious, this too will blow over. This is a witch hunt being led by a car thief and suspected arsonist. Next month he will be heading up yet another investigation, and once again the Democrats won't be allowed access to the witnesses.
Hey stupid, there are Democrats on the pannel. Maybe if they asked questions instead of looking out to protect Hillary and Obama, fool's like you would see what happened!
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Popeye wrote:
So I take it you accept the lie Obama, Biden, Hillary,Susan Rice, Jay Carney were telling? It must be great to believe the lies as long as you like the people telling them repeatedly. Obama also lied about the price of his health care plan. But, to a Moron like you, its all cool! Even Schumer and Reid are admitting its going to cost alot more and premiums will go way up. But its all cool! Now go back to watching TMZ!
How many times were our embassies and consulates attacked under Bush? And how many people were killed? I'll bet you have no idea, do you? Look it up.
Popeye

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times were our embassies and consulates attacked under Bush? And how many people were killed? I'll bet you have no idea, do you? Look it up.
Why did Obama lie over this one? When you have an answer, tell us! P.S. We already know and so do you! Stop playing dumb!
Bluto

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> Why did Obama lie over this one? When you have an answer, tell us! P.S. We already know and so do you! Stop playing dumb!
It hasn't been established that anybody has lied. However Bush and his entire administration has admitted they lied about torture at Abu Ghraib and even prosecuted and convicted Charles Graner and Lindy England for their role in torturing detainees. The Bush administration also lied under oath about warrantless wiretapping of Americans. We should re-open investigations into this and try the Bush administration for war crimes. BTW 60 embassy personnel died under the Bush administration. Where is your outrage for that. 60 dead and there were no budget cuts to security then.
Popeye

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bluto wrote:
<quoted text>
It hasn't been established that anybody has lied. However Bush and his entire administration has admitted they lied about torture at Abu Ghraib and even prosecuted and convicted Charles Graner and Lindy England for their role in torturing detainees. The Bush administration also lied under oath about warrantless wiretapping of Americans. We should re-open investigations into this and try the Bush administration for war crimes. BTW 60 embassy personnel died under the Bush administration. Where is your outrage for that. 60 dead and there were no budget cuts to security then.
Hasn't been astablished, huh? So it was because of some you tube video? Why is it they Cant say who told them it was because of the video? They all lied! Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice, Biden, Carney! Hillary looks like a fool!
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Bluto wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people died over Bush and Cheney's WMD lies? Bush and Cheney should be in jail for outing a covert CIA agent and Cheney should have his war profits confiscated. Cheney's million from the war should be used towards the education of the soldiers killed in Iraq.
Popeye

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Obamas Drone attacks have killed thousands of innocent people, including Americans! The NYT and ACLU are currently suing the administration to make them disclose who and why they used drones on. Ofcourse, he is stalling! The most "transcendent" president sure hides a lot of his deeds! Let's put him on trial too! How about that?
Bluto

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Popeye wrote:
Obamas Drone attacks have killed thousands of innocent people, including Americans! The NYT and ACLU are currently suing the administration to make them disclose who and why they used drones on. Ofcourse, he is stalling! The most "transcendent" president sure hides a lot of his deeds! Let's put him on trial too! How about that?
"transcendent" president? I think you mean "transparent" Einstein. Let me get this straight. You think Obama lied about it being a Youtube video? Okay, lets say he lied. How does this make a difference? There were riots at 20 other American embassies going on at the same time and there was a terrorist attack at the 21st embassy and because at first they thought it had to do with that video there should be they should do what? You are showing how desperate the Republican party has become. This made no difference in the election because the vast majority of Americans see it for what it is. Please continue making a fool of yourself. Send some emails about it. That worked out pretty good for Obama last time you did that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,981 - 5,000 of6,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Normal Discussions

Search the Normal Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Chicagobunny 47,070
Beaman Files New Lawsuit in ISU Case 6 hr dliecht 1
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 9 hr Be kuel 505
New economic director hired (May '09) 13 hr A Local 3
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Fri jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 638
•••
•••
•••
•••

Normal Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Normal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance