Durbin discusses Iraq war at local ro...

Durbin discusses Iraq war at local roundtable

There are 1 comment on the Pantagraph story from May 26, 2007, titled Durbin discusses Iraq war at local roundtable. In it, Pantagraph reports that:

“My question is, that with all the billions of dollars in defense spending, why does he have to have Velcro sent from home?”

By Tony Sapochetti [email protected] BLOOMINGTON - ' With the Iraq war weighing heavily, about two dozen residents kicked off their Memorial Day weekend by telling their senior U.S. senator what they ... via Pantagraph

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pantagraph.

Bloomington Illinois

Springfield, IL

#1 Jun 14, 2007
My name is Lynn Guevrekian.
Mclean County Illinois
http://www.motionbox.com/video/player/a794dfb...
and here:
http://files.filefront.com/VTS_01_1VOB/;75338...
This is an online Video of Wayne Pelhank of Heartland Apartment Management located in Bloomington Illinois which is Mclean County Illinois After I was injured and damaged at the Normal Public Library in Normal Illinois (also Mclean County Illinois) I did not work and fell behind on my rent. The video shows Wayne Pelhank delivering a 5-day notice style and shows the Bloomington Police who were called as 911 assisting him. My web page is http://ladybugsflyhi.50megs.com Just prior to being injured at the Normal Public Library the Bloomington Illinois Police erred and smashed open my apartment door one afternoon while I was in the shower; instead of saying they were sorry, they chose to create a fake report about the incident and Bloomington police officer Sergeant Wikoff and a 25 year old, newly licensed social worker named Nicole Wilder smeared me in fake records to cover their own errors. I filed three lawsuits covering all three incidents and received justice for none of them. I still have all the evidence. This is a gross miscarriage of justice and reflects a corrupt custom of Mclean County and Bloomington Illinois which was supported by other places in Illinois and also shows the corruption of Illinois . I now live in Springfield Illinois at a homeless shelter as I network help out of and away from Illinois and wish to sue The State of Illinois for miscarriage of justice in the United States Supreme Court because the State of Illinois has shown intentional, malicious willful, wanton reckless disregard for a person, which is the tort-immunity breaker, as all corruption is never protected by tort immunity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Normal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trip to Kenya changed student's life [Commercia... (Aug '13) Jan 20 river cross 5
State Farm Workers Unite - National Union Comin... (Apr '16) Jan 13 Objective observer 4
News Occupy BloNo Moves to New Location (Nov '11) Jan 8 The Anti-Flower C... 2
Snap Me jenzie866 (Nov '14) Jan 8 The Anti-Flower C... 2
News Police: Man Walking Dog Likely Saved Drunk Teen... (Feb '12) Jan 8 The Anti-Flower C... 4
News Man arrested in lottery winner kidnapping Jan 6 The Anti-Flower C... 1
61% Off Ovation 10 Cinemas Tickets Jan 6 The Anti-Flower C... 2

Normal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Normal Mortgages