Mitsubishi eclipse eagle talon Plymou...

Mitsubishi eclipse eagle talon Plymouth laser

Posted in the Normal Forum

Hug_the_retard

Kansas City, MO

#1 Oct 21, 2013
I was wondering if there is an abundance of parts for these cars around, considering they were produced there. I'm looking for parts for the 1g (A) or most 6 bolt related cars..
The Anti-Flower Child

Bloomington, IL

#2 Jun 11, 2016
Hug_the_retard wrote:
I was wondering if there is an abundance of parts for these cars around, considering they were produced there. I'm looking for parts for the 1g (A) or most 6 bolt related cars..
I wouldn't know, but there IS FOR SURE, this place in TX, that's a pimping/refitting operation for the De Lorean. Flux Capacitor attachment, is optional (not kidding; they'll outfit it for Time Travel...yeah, I know, but they really do).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Normal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Normal Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug 3 Musikologist 22
News Body Found at Vacant House Fire Next to IL Stri... Jul 25 The Anti-Flower C... 3
News Diocese Pays $1M in Case Tied to NJ Official (Aug '13) Jul 25 The Anti-Flower C... 8
Bloomington Parks and Rec Day Camp - Summer Pro... (Mar '16) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 2
News 'Never too old to love' (May '08) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 4
Vermilion county Tom Cruppenink (Mar '15) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 6
Auto plant shutdown (Jul '15) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 12

Normal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Normal Mortgages