A First For Twin City Radio

A First For Twin City Radio

There are 2 comments on the WEEK-TV story from Dec 3, 2007, titled A First For Twin City Radio. In it, WEEK-TV reports that:

“I don't think the other radio stations have anything to worry about. But after they hear our programming and understand what we are trying to do, they may feel like they are in competition with us.”

A new signal will soon hit the air in Bloomington-Normal broadcasting the sounds of the first ever African-American radio station. via WEEK-TV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEEK-TV.

PJS

Iowa City, IA

#1 Dec 8, 2007
Don't tell Steve Tartar. He likes Public Radio too much to do stories on those 'other' stations
Yeah Right

Lancaster, PA

#2 Dec 19, 2007
If it was the first All White-American radio Id be called a racist, if you have a African-American radio thats fine, your not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Normal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gerald Maragos Aug 24 BadA-- 11
post your best minion memes Aug 11 END 1
Thomas finney Jul '16 Miss-mia 1
In town visiting looking for easy lay . Jul '16 Diggalfye 3
News Diocese Pays $1M in Case Tied to NJ Official (Aug '13) Jun '16 operation gladio 5
Review: Redbird Plumbing (Oct '08) Jun '16 Manuel 11
Auto plant shutdown (Jul '15) Jun '16 Fritz 10

Normal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Normal Mortgages