Ozinga Makes it Official- he's in

Ozinga Makes it Official- he's in

There are 87 comments on the Suburban Chicago News story from May 1, 2008, titled Ozinga Makes it Official- he's in. In it, Suburban Chicago News reports that:

“The public is still waiting on Ozinga to fully answer questions about his ethical problems and willingness to bend or break the rules to make a buck.”

Standing in front of a red-and-white sign proclaiming "I am not a politician," Republican Marty Ozinga III, 58, on Wednesday officially kicked off his campaign for the 11th Congressional District. via Suburban Chicago News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Suburban Chicago News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Annoyed In Illinois

Streator, IL

#81 May 12, 2008
"ingnoring"?
"Halverson"?

I've had a lot happen to be but I've never been 'ingnored'. I don't know if that's good or bad.

If y'all are gonna ignore old AII, JS, please for the love of God take a spelling class. All the grade schools in town offer some. Or perhaps today in Manhattan they don't.

Whoo noes watt tipe of edjukation gos onn inn sum skools arownd hear?

It's embarrassing to read the words of someone who claims some modicum of knowledge who doesn't typo but consistently mangles common words and names.

Reminds me of a good-looking gal who always seems to have a ripe zit on her forehead.
I Agree

AOL

#82 May 12, 2008
Jumping Ship wrote:
Wow, great article TIGO. Now I am really confused, neither Ozinga nor Halverson looked too good on that one. But the bullying of the farmer, well, lets just say I know the type. I know who I WON'T be voting for.
Yes, seems more often than not votes are cast for the lesser of two evils. I did not intend to vote for Baldermann when he was briefly running, and I know now I will not be voting for Ozinga.

There's a green party candidate - I might have to do a little more research on him.
Annoyed In Illinois

Streator, IL

#83 May 12, 2008
"I Agree":

I realize neither party seems to offer a decent alternative this year but be advised about some of these Green Party candidates. Many I've researched are really, really wacko.

How wacko?

In the New Lenox precinct in which I was a judge, 600 GP ballots went unused in the February primary. If there was really an all-out escape from the traditional party groupings, at least the GP would've gotten 30 or 40 tallies. Not one person even whimsically took one.

Nope, not one.

“Jumping Ship”

Since: Mar 08

S.E. Suburbs of Joliet

#84 May 12, 2008
I Agree, thanks let me know what you find out. I have voted Green Party before and will again. I know they won't win, that is why I vote for them and it just "marks a box" because I am unhappy with the choices given.

“Jumping Ship”

S.E. Suburbs of Joliet

#85 May 12, 2008
"I've had a lot happen to be..???"

Go back to masturbating in front of your teachering certificate.

“Jumping Ship”

S.E. Suburbs of Joliet

#87 May 12, 2008
"I have no idea what you're talking about. And I certainly wouldn't apologize for anything after the slop you've dealt out. Go have pleasure with yourself." - This quote came from Annoying to Appalled.
The play on words for teaching, moron was intentional as you are nothing but a narcissistic, ego-maniac who is in love with the fact that he got to boss a bunch of little kids around. You probably bullied them too. You are a fake. If you WERE a teacher, it was only because no adult in their right mind would listen to your garbage. Poor children.
I Agree

AOL

#88 May 13, 2008
Jumping Ship wrote:
I Agree, thanks let me know what you find out. I have voted Green Party before and will again. I know they won't win, that is why I vote for them and it just "marks a box" because I am unhappy with the choices given.
I will. I have been unimpressed with the Democratic and Republican parties, and I personally feel that more viable parties would encourage better leadership and citizen involvement. At least it would foster thinking outside the "norms" drilled into us at such early ages, and I think that would be good. And while they Green Party may not be taking hold right now in New Lenox (not surprised), that does not mean it will not have an impact statewide or nationally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Normal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Normal Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug 3 Musikologist 22
News Body Found at Vacant House Fire Next to IL Stri... Jul 25 The Anti-Flower C... 3
News Diocese Pays $1M in Case Tied to NJ Official (Aug '13) Jul 25 The Anti-Flower C... 8
Bloomington Parks and Rec Day Camp - Summer Pro... (Mar '16) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 2
News 'Never too old to love' (May '08) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 4
Vermilion county Tom Cruppenink (Mar '15) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 6
Auto plant shutdown (Jul '15) Jun '17 The Anti-Flower C... 12

Normal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Normal Mortgages