Normal couple beat wedding stress by ...

Normal couple beat wedding stress by taking lifelong vows at Il...

There are 31 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 10, 2009, titled Normal couple beat wedding stress by taking lifelong vows at Il.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Wedding bells meant Taco Bell for Paul and Caragh Brooks. Customers inside the fast-food restaurant continued to order tacos and burritos as the couple sat Friday in an orange booth at Taco Bell and exchanged ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
earl

Lake Zurich, IL

#21 Jan 11, 2009
I think that's a dude in the dress.
Kevin

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Jan 11, 2009
(linkback) Hero or Jerk? Couple beats wedding stress by taking wedding vows at Taco Bell [VOTE]- http://www.thriveorfail.com/a4b62
U of Chicago Professor

Lombard, IL

#24 Jan 11, 2009
Bruce wrote:
I give this marriage about 3 months.
I think that i'd put the money on their marriage lasting......after all, it doesn't seem that money signs are in the bride's eyes and anyone two people that agree to a kooky arrangement obviously are into each other and not materialism. MY CONGRATULATIONS AND LONG LIFE TO THEM!

“You're off!”

Since: Jan 08

Quito, Ecuador

#25 Jan 12, 2009
Well, thank god we don't let gays marry. That would absolutely ruin the sanctity of marriage.
Jacques Strapp

Campinas, Brazil

#26 Jan 12, 2009
Now that's "Thinking outside the bun"

I'm picturing two ugly fatties in stained sweatpants slobbing down cheesy double beef burritos and Dr Pepper.

Straight up nasty !
What The F

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Jan 12, 2009
OMG! Who will teach their children to breathe?
U of Chicago Professor

Wood Dale, IL

#28 Jan 13, 2009
Jacques Strapp wrote:
Now that's "Thinking outside the bun"
I'm picturing two ugly fatties in stained sweatpants slobbing down cheesy double beef burritos and Dr Pepper.
Straight up nasty !
You can see the newlyweds interviewed if you google them; they don't appear to be anything close to your "image". Now you can walk back to your favella from the cybercafe.
Jacques Strapp

Campinas, Brazil

#29 Jan 13, 2009
U of Chicago Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You can see the newlyweds interviewed if you google them; they don't appear to be anything close to your "image". Now you can walk back to your favella from the cybercafe.
Fast food is the reason that Americans got more chins than a Chinese phonebook. This "image" fits 99% of the fat slobs who put that s.hit from Taco Bell in to their bodies. I'll take Body beautiful Brazil any day.

And Professor, Braidwood Illinois ? I doubt it's the center piece of the USA. Anyway, enjoy your snow shovelling. I'll keep your witty comments in mind this weekend while on the beach in Rio. T'chau
U of Chicago Professor

Huntley, IL

#30 Jan 13, 2009
LMAO! Campinas is 99 km northwest of Sao Paulo--the biggest slum city in Brazil-- so much for while you're "on the beach". I guess that there is not much opportunity for education in a favella. BTW, "got" is only used by the uneducated and "unwashed", don't make that mistake while you're trying to "blend".
Taco Ball

Chicago, IL

#31 Jan 13, 2009
The chick is HOT. Perhaps Taco Bell made sense. Just be sure the packet is a condom and not hot sauce before wrapping your burrito.

“You're off!”

Since: Jan 08

Quito, Ecuador

#32 Jan 13, 2009
U of Chicago Professor wrote:
****! Campinas is 99 km northwest of Sao Paulo--the biggest slum city in Brazil-- so much for while you're "on the beach". I guess that there is not much opportunity for education in a favella. BTW, "got" is only used by the uneducated and "unwashed", don't make that mistake while you're trying to "blend".
While you are critiquing the English of a foreigner, could you please explain what "so much for while you're on the beach" means?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Normal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gerald Maragos (May '14) May 21 Babble 23
Are you a State Farm Employee affected by closu... (Aug '13) May 3 James kuhn 24
dcfs, babyfold (Apr '08) Apr 30 save us 10
Slipknot and Hatebreed Bring Mind Food to Bloom... Apr '15 Culture Auditor 1
Review: T&A Installation Services (Jun '14) Apr '15 suzy 4
Debate: Ferguson - Normal, IL (Aug '14) Mar '15 Mike hoit 5
Vermilion county Tom Cruppenink Mar '15 Mike hoit 1
More from around the web

Normal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]