Northam to announce for Va. Senate in...

Northam to announce for Va. Senate in Onancock Tuesday

There are 3 comments on the Eastern Shore News story from Mar 3, 2007, titled Northam to announce for Va. Senate in Onancock Tuesday. In it, Eastern Shore News reports that:

A Norfolk-based child neurologist who is an Eastern Shore of Virginia native will announce his candidacy on Tuesday for the state Senate during stops here and in Eastville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eastern Shore News.

The Big Time

“Runs Like a Deere”

Since: Jan 07

Forest Park, GA

#1 Mar 6, 2007
Let me Look into My Crystal Ball,(not The Styx Tune in the Eighties) and see.....

Someone will anounce some startling news, why did the other phsycics not SEE it coming?
Brainiac of Beacon House

Norfolk, VA

#2 Mar 29, 2013
I would very much like to see Va. Sen. Ralph Northam pay a visit these two day programs for brain injury survivors; Beacon House on VA Beach Blvd. in VA Beach, Va. and No Limits on Market St. in Onancock, VA!!
Brainiac of Beacon House

Norfolk, VA

#3 Mar 29, 2013
I would very much like to see Va. State Sen. Ralph Northam pay a visit to these two programs for brain injury survivors: Beacon House on Va. Beach Blvd. in Va. Beach, VA and No Limits on Market St. in Onancock, VA!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Whos who 1,704,560
Review: LaKisha Diana Ferebee 47 min LAKISHA DIANA FER... 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 hr FART BRIGADE 64,456
News HRUBS still experiencing billing issue (Feb '08) Sat Rightfully Angry ... 50
Mueller is worthless as a special prosecutor ..... Sat We the VOTERS in ... 1
News Charges that guard had sex with inmate sent to ... (Jan '10) Sat Martin garey 11
Laquinta inn miltitary highway (Apr '17) Feb 16 Big Daddy Long St... 2

Norfolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norfolk Mortgages