Jataynun Fleming: Richmond Commonwealth's Attorney says deadly poli...

Full story: WTVR

The Richmond Commonwealth's Attorney's office says no charges will be filed against officers who shot and killed an unarmed suspect in July.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 159 of159
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Idgaf

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

R u white people finished with the roasting of this guy, and everything that you say is associated with him or do you think there's more room left to rub it in. Go head indulge your selves.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

Idgaf wrote:
R u white people finished with the roasting of this guy, and everything that you say is associated with him or do you think there's more room left to rub it in. Go head indulge your selves.
We will settle for roasting you FLEAHEAD!
Idgaf

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
We will settle for roasting you FLEAHEAD!
Why you call me Flea head I'll never know but, I know this much isn't it your race that has the lice thing going on... That not a teahead guy us not me even tho we may have shared some of the same views or spews as you like to call them. Never I thank you for I am alive and able to defend my self.
Let that guy and this story RIP.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

Idgaf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you call me Flea head I'll never know but, I know this much isn't it your race that has the lice thing going on... That not a teahead guy us not me even tho we may have shared some of the same views or spews as you like to call them. Never I thank you for I am alive and able to defend my self.
Let that guy and this story RIP.
Yeah good luck with that one. Leave it to the turd of the earth to take up for a murdering misfit. Your out cry for this midget thug falls as flat as your application for employment the Tyson chicken plant.
BigBabyJesus

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

Idgaf wrote:
I am black and Jatynun Fleming was a waste of egg and sperm, contributing nothing to society -- a worthless drug dealing, thieving murderer and nothing more.

Suck on that.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

BigBabyJesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I am black and Jatynun Fleming was a waste of egg and sperm, contributing nothing to society -- a worthless drug dealing, thieving murderer and nothing more.
Suck on that.
Now, now BBJ, He did contribute something.

He contributed 5 kids that he now can't support by selling drugs, robbing people or murdering them because he committed "suicide by cop" like many cowards do.

Any guess who will support this coward's kids now?
cattk

Orange, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

And the cycle will continue. Generations raised on welfare and government handouts, with antisocial attitudes, who expect immediate gratification. If they want something, they take it.
Idgaf

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

Great point I remember when we were in the runnings with a cousin city called Charlotte N.C. back in the early 90's yet somehow someway a heavily Black, i said Black populate city surpassed this commoncrackerwealth trash 3 Fold! Now that's a city! A city we were ahead of in all positive strengths! Richmond Va= Racist whities = Fail

Nags Head, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Judged:

Idgaf wrote:
Great point I remember when we were in the runnings with a cousin city called Charlotte N.C. back in the early 90's yet somehow someway a heavily Black, i said Black populate city surpassed this commoncrackerwealth trash 3 Fold! Now that's a city! A city we were ahead of in all positive strengths! Richmond Va= Racist whities = Fail
This is the 3rd time you posted this trash. Funny, but it is your people like your good buddy Jataynun Fleming that rob, deal drugs and murder people that have dragged the city down.

The news is just full of your people committing black on black crimes.

You should take responsibility for the actions of YOUR people and stop blaming others for your failures nothead.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Idgaf wrote:
Trying to see your point, the shity of Richmond is 52 percent Black. Keep trying Fleahead sooner or later.

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to see your point, the shity of Richmond is 52 percent Black. Keep trying Fleahead sooner or later.
Sammy, you know nothead has CRS (Can't Remember $hitt) disease and shouldn't be expected to tell the truth. He never has in the past and I doubt he ever will in the future.

Jataynun Fleming was a coward drug dealing thief that upgraded to murder on his last job.

Just the kind of scum that is destroying Richmond!

His choice to commit “suicide by cop” was just another example of how worthless as a human being he truly was. No surprise nothead would idolize trash like that.

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sammy, you know nothead has CRS (Can't Remember $hitt) disease and shouldn't be expected to tell the truth. He never has in the past and I doubt he ever will in the future.
Jataynun Fleming was a coward drug dealing thief that upgraded to murder on his last job.
Just the kind of scum that is destroying Richmond!
His choice to commit “suicide by cop” was just another example of how worthless as a human being he truly was. No surprise nothead would idolize trash like that.
Agreed!
trese

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

How culd yu evbem say sum shit lik dat yu dnt even kno wtf happened he sint deserve shit n yu writin all dis shit on da interner I bet yu or nebody wulkd have da balls to say it to ne of his family members or him if he was styl livn
va_tazdad wrote:
Maggie Lee, Fleming's grandmother disagrees with the findings.
"They killed him in cold blood. But they got to justify it to protect themselves."
Maybe you should have talked him into surrendering instead of abandoning him when you ran out of the house.
He was a murder suspect and it was reported he was armed. He charged at the police with what appeared to be a gun.
Suicide by cop is the coward's way out of paying for the crimes they commit.
He got just what he deserved and what the coward drug addict wanted!
Job well done by the police!
billy

Fishersville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

all you white crackers can go to hell. You white pigs are about to be extincted so your opinion does not matter. You all probably live in a dirty trailer and have nothing better to do. Go and get a job, do something better with your life other than sit behind a computer all day and downgrade people. You cowards!!!

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

Judged:

trese wrote:
How culd yu evbem say sum shit lik dat yu dnt even kno wtf happened he sint deserve shit n yu writin all dis shit on da interner I bet yu or nebody wulkd have da balls to say it to ne of his family members or him if he was styl livn <quoted text>
Could you give us a hint what language you spewed in so we can try to find a translator program for it.

ESL classes start in Henrico next month. Join one.

Come back once you learn to speak English.

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

billy wrote:
all you white crackers can go to hell. You white pigs are about to be extincted so your opinion does not matter. You all probably live in a dirty trailer and have nothing better to do. Go and get a job, do something better with your life other than sit behind a computer all day and downgrade people. You cowards!!!
Perhaps you could join Trese in that ESL class. What be "extincted"?

LOL You guys just crack me up. You all talk so tough and play the thug and then wonder why no intelligent company will hire you for a real job?

Get an education (at least a GED), get a job and move out of that Section 8 housing. Become a productive member of society and not a welfare drain.

Jataynun Fleming was a thug drug dealer, thief and murdering coward that wasn't man enough to do the time for the crimes he committed. "Suicide by cop" does NOT make him a hero, just a coward!
his cousin

Burlington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

u a scum bagg for talking about some one u didnt knoo he was a suspect they had no proof im 14 and still have more sence than u 2 shots is good enough why do u have to do all dat he probably did dat becuz he was so stressed and scared wat they mite do to him

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

his cousin wrote:
u a scum bagg for talking about some one u didnt knoo he was a suspect they had no proof im 14 and still have more sence than u 2 shots is good enough why do u have to do all dat he probably did dat becuz he was so stressed and scared wat they mite do to him
Golly gee little miss know-it-all, how many police officers fired their guns and which one was supposed to fire your 2 shots?

YOU are an uneducated mentally deficient turd that at 14 thinks she knows everything, and as usual doesn't know squat.

Come back when you grow up and pass the 3rd grade and can converse in english.

Better find a trade little girl because your welfare benefits end when you turn 18.

Sadly, you sound too dumb to learn, too stupid to pity.

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

his cousin wrote:
Oh boy, here comes our next up and coming thug want to be!?!? Do us a favor and stay in Carolinia we are sick of your family blood line, tired of burying them and feed up with supporting the children left behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 159 of159
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Norfolk Discussions

Search the Norfolk Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min RAPA TU MALDITA MADRE 1,037,707
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 43,185
Ray Romano returns with 'Men of a Certain Age' (Dec '09) 14 hr vicky laster 9
Morgan Harrington Murder: Virginia state police... (Jul '10) Wed Shelly Erickson 1,094
Five People Shot In Gilpin Court - wtvr (Jul '10) Apr 22 ank 239
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Apr 19 abe 1,350
Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) Apr 16 From falling creek 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Norfolk Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Norfolk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance