Jataynun Fleming: Richmond Commonweal...

Jataynun Fleming: Richmond Commonwealth's Attorney says deadly poli...

There are 159 comments on the WTVR story from Aug 11, 2010, titled Jataynun Fleming: Richmond Commonwealth's Attorney says deadly poli.... In it, WTVR reports that:

The Richmond Commonwealth's Attorney's office says no charges will be filed against officers who shot and killed an unarmed suspect in July.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#125 Aug 29, 2010
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
The poor child won't have a chance with that name following him around. Will some one in that family give that boy a chance?
Based on the "quality" of the "family" posts, there is nobody to give this boy a chance.

English is a second language as is spelling and punctuation, felony criminals are considered "good people", and murderers are just another "profession" to them like dealing drugs.

This boy’s future looks headed straight to Juvenile Hall and then prison if somebody doesn’t step in and help.

Jataynun Fleming was a convicted drug dealing thief that moved up to murder. Let’s hope his children don’t follow in the “family business”.
Queshaune

Richmond, VA

#126 Sep 1, 2010
Whatever you talk about me being racist but look at all these white people that only know or consider ghetto as black and your calling me racist. All yall think is yall better than someone else but guess what I have white friend that tell me all about how yall think and know that the thoughts are wrong they dont even respect there own color

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

#127 Sep 1, 2010
Queshaune wrote:
Whatever you talk about me being racist but look at all these white people that only know or consider ghetto as black and your calling me racist. All yall think is yall better than someone else but guess what I have white friend that tell me all about how yall think and know that the thoughts are wrong they dont even respect there own color
??? What the heck did he just say ???

Richmond, VA

#128 Sep 1, 2010
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
??? What the heck did he just say ???
Sammy, I ran it through "Babblefish", the universal translator, and it asked the same thing.

I think he was bragging that he has A white friend that talks to him. Maybe that friend can start a translation service on the web.
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#129 Sep 2, 2010
Ti-Ti Bby wrote:
all yall sound stupid as fxck soo drop dead., i said erthinq i qot ta say ta yall., im not qon arque w) yall cus its obvious yall know Absolutely Nothin., nahh yall didnt win anythinq yall just sound soo fxckin tupid., yall probably be riqht alonq w) him (as yall say he in hell) come judqment day soo qoodbye ! ohh &. african ? noobitch im a beautiful liqhtskin Black female therefore qet yoo shxt straiqht cus i can fix yall ****., check my stats bxtch; qoodbye !
Post of the year right here.
"all yall sound stupid as fxck soo drop dead., i said erthing i qot ta say ta yall.,"

Oh man, I could copy and paste the whole post. It's just too good.
Does your "G" key not work? I'm intrigued why you replaced every "G" with "Q". And the word is "to" not "ta".... ugh, again, I could correct the whole post but what's the point?

SELL YOUR COMPUTER AND BUY SOME BASIC ENGLISH TEXTBOOKS PLEASE.
Idgaf

Richmond, VA

#130 Sep 4, 2010
FunkDocta wrote:
<quoted text>
"all yall sound stupid as fxck soo drop dead., i said erthing i qot ta say ta yall.,"
Does your "G" key not work? I'm intrigued why you replaced every "G" with "Q". And the word is "to" not "ta".... ugh, again, I could correct the whole post but what's the point?
SELL YOUR COMPUTER AND BUY SOME
BASIC ENGLISH TEXTBOOKS PLEASE.
Why is english so important it's a bastard language any damn way! so just stfu cuz nobody care about England or English u damn cracked out crackers

Richmond, VA

#131 Sep 4, 2010
Idgaf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is english so important it's a bastard language any damn way! so just stfu cuz nobody care about England or English u damn cracked out crackers
The “dumbing down” of America is one of the main reasons we are losing jobs. We no longer have the most engineers, mathematicians, physicists or scientists. The only category we still maintain the lead in is lawyers.

The majority of "family" posts use garbled English or at best "text" abbreviations. This idiocy has crept into high school classroom via the "papers" they submit.

It is important and it does make a difference, except to those that don’t have the ability to converse normally.
max

Chester, VA

#132 Sep 5, 2010
FunkDocta wrote:
<quoted text>
SELL YOUR COMPUTER AND BUY SOME BASIC ENGLISH TEXTBOOKS PLEASE.
This was sent by nothead AKA Idgaf who has a cult following.
SHABAZZ

Midlothian, VA

#133 Sep 5, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
"He charged towards them with both hands extended together, wrapped in a gray t-shirt, protruding from that t-shirt was a black object," said Beglin.
This coward little drug addict murderer got off too easy. He took the cowards way out and committed "suicide by cop" just like I said when it happened.
The scum bag thug got off way too easy.
one less criminal running around Richmond. No sympathy here!
thieves drug addicts and murderers all live a lifestyle of denial so you wouldnt hardly know if you had them in your family or not you probably on drugs yourself either way drugs are a symptom of the problem not the problem themselves everyone fixates on something and if it is not ALL positive such as maybe a work-a-holic or somethin it is subject to major scrutiny by society if you ask me the media promotes ALL things negative and so do you va_tazdad!!!!!!!!!! one more thing i know you must be a cracker and i aint apologizing for knowing so yall racist m'f'ers will down the other nations people every chance you get! GOD DAMNED DEVIL.

Richmond, VA

#134 Sep 5, 2010
SHABAZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
thieves drug addicts and murderers all live a lifestyle of denial so you wouldnt hardly know if you had them in your family or not you probably on drugs yourself either way drugs are a symptom of the problem not the problem themselves everyone fixates on something and if it is not ALL positive such as maybe a work-a-holic or somethin it is subject to major scrutiny by society if you ask me the media promotes ALL things negative and so do you va_tazdad!!!!!!!!!! one more thing i know you must be a cracker and i aint apologizing for knowing so yall racist m'f'ers will down the other nations people every chance you get! GOD DAMNED DEVIL.
Yet another deranged spew supporting Jataynun Fleming, the drug addicted murdering thief. No surprise that there are no punctuations or capitalizations.

Jataynun Fleming sold drugs, robbed people and most recently murdered his latest victim and committed “suicide by cop”, but this bozo calls ME the devil????

Just what “nation” are you from that accepts this type of scum bag criminal coward as a normal member of society?

It certainly isn’t America!
Idgaf

Richmond, VA

#135 Sep 6, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another deranged spew supporting Jataynun Fleming, the drug addicted murdering thief. No surprise that there are no punctuations or capitalizations.
Jataynun Fleming sold drugs, robbed people and most recently murdered his latest victim and committed “suicide by cop”, but this bozo calls ME the devil????
Well because I am a devil but too much of a coward to admit it.
Just what “nation” are you from that accepts
this type of scum bag criminal coward as a
normal member of society?
It certainly isn’t America!
You don't really know what this guys history is! Your just assuming, all we all know to be a fact us that the police murdered the boy and he had no gun. Period that's all we know to be FACT.

Leave it alone

Richmond, VA

#136 Sep 6, 2010
Idgaf wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really know what this guys history is! Your just assuming, all we all know to be a fact us that the police murdered the boy and he had no gun. Period that's all we know to be FACT.
Leave it alone
We know from his criminal record he was a convicted criminal that sold drugs and robbed people.

We know he was wanted for murder and we know that he died a coward.

Fact!

Richmond, VA

#137 Sep 6, 2010
Idgaf wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it alone
WE DO KNOW you are a crack baby, We do know your gene pool is really a disease, we know your momma feed you bad milk, we know your FLEAHEAD!
Idgaf

Midlothian, VA

#138 Sep 6, 2010
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
WE DO KNOW you are a crack baby, We do know your gene pool is really a disease, we know your momma feed you bad milk, we know your FLEAHEAD!
Really? When u say we you mean u right...
U have lies for days

Richmond, VA

#139 Sep 7, 2010
Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad Sammy. "you're nor your", but other than that, you're correct about nothead(Idgaf).
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#140 Sep 7, 2010
Idgaf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is english so important it's a **** language any damn way! so just stfu cuz nobody care about England or English u damn cracked out crackers
Priceless.

Richmond, VA

#141 Sep 8, 2010
Idgaf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is english so important it's a **** language any damn way! so just stfu cuz nobody care about England or English u damn cracked out crackers
LOL Because like Jataynun Fleming, your "speech and writing" dictate your actions.

You have proven to be an idiot numerous times and we expect you to soon be taking the "suicide by cop" option just like your hero did.

Loser drug dealers, thieves and murderers like Jataynun usually do.
cattk

Grand Rapids, MI

#142 Sep 8, 2010
Idgaf wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a high school diploma? Pitiful!

Richmond, VA

#143 Sep 8, 2010
cattk wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a high school diploma? Pitiful!
I doubt nothead ever got past 3rd grade. Idgaf is one of his Ids when he isn't posting as nothead.

Figures that nothead would support a convicted criminal drug dealer and thief that committed murder and took the coward's way out and committed "suicide by cop".

Richmond, VA

#144 Sep 9, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt nothead ever got past 3rd grade. Idgaf is one of his Ids when he isn't posting as nothead.
Figures that nothead would support a convicted criminal drug dealer and thief that committed murder and took the coward's way out and committed "suicide by cop".
His multi- I.D,'s are all relative to his dosage. The whole time release thing coupled with overdoseing, 40's of Old English, illegal drug mixing, denial, and moped fumes we just can't keep him stable. But the Doc. is working on it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min woodtick57 1,375,886
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Earthling-1 58,892
I still love you (Dec '12) 1 hr martin garey 3
I love Molly just like Jon & Kate plus 8 (Jun '09) 23 hr martin garey 2
love (Nov '09) Wed martin garey 2
Mrs. Bowen 4th Grade Teacher at Dare Elementary... (Sep '15) May 2 hailpower 3
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) May 2 hailpower 2,332
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norfolk Mortgages