Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,599)

Showing posts 771,961 - 771,980 of1,032,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh, do I detect some jealousy? No problem, you can be my bitch too.
"old turd"
Jealousy? You gotta be shittin me. You get your worthless azs kicked by every poster who responds to you. You are sofucking ignorant that not even the leftwingloonnuts support the crap you spew. The only bitch you have or ever have will have is some mongrel cur in heat.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Political commentator Sean Hannity was one of the big losers in the 2012 election

The right-wing Fox News host lost half his audience in the weeks after Obama's win

So what happened to Hannity?

The going wisdom is that viewers who basked in his preelection anti-Obama rhetoric tuned him out when they were stunned to wake up on Nov. 7 and discover that the President had won a second term — a scenario that Hannity had all but promised could never happen.

Before the election, Hannity was riding high in the ratings and topped thought leaders on the right, like Dick Morris, Ann Coulter, Peggy Noonan and talk radio bulldog Mark Levin, who predicted Obama would lose in a landslide.

Those voices — and many others like them — all but drove the political coverage on Fox News, talk radio and conservative blogs.

But as Conor Friedersdorf wrote in The Atlantic just after the election,“Outside the conservative media, the narrative was completely different.”

Because in reality, statistics proved the presidential race was in fact never even close — despite the lopsided picture delivered to faithful viewers by Hannity and those who shared his opinions.

Wrote Friedersdorf:“The right-leaning outlets like Fox News and Rush Limbaugh’s show are far more intellectually closed than CNN or public radio. If you’re a rank-and-file conservative, you’re probably ready to acknowledge that ideologically friendly media didn’t accurately inform you about Election 2012. Some pundits engaged in wishful thinking; others feigned confidence in hopes that it would be a self-fulfilling prophecy; still others decided it was smart to keep telling right-leaning audiences what they wanted to hear.”

And when the dust settled, it turns out Hannity’s viewers opted to vote again — with their remotes.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-m...

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
EasyEed,
I can't argue with an someone who doesn't know the facts.
Welcome to GOP Bizarro World. Population: You.
"cway"
Point out something I posted that was not true. Do you live in La La Land? You do, just a troll of president nobama. Keep your hand out, the president will reward you.
Peace
KMA
carol

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>lily for sure. Busted yesterday. Gutter mouth alcoholic sockpuppet. Yawn.
Beat it you pathetic old jagoff.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Brown lies wrote:
As if battling that pesky Napoleon wasn't enough, right afterward, I was summoned by Ulysses S. Grant to help him at Gettysburg.
The Rebs were commanded by the South's most able general, Martin Scorzese.
Thankfully, I brought truckloads of jello which I smeared all over the battlefield.
When the South charged, they slipped and we took them all prisoner.
For that, I was made a 33-star general with unlimited dining privileges and issued the very first VISA card.
"brown lies"
I have to say you are much more believable than "brown eyes".
Peace
KMA
Civil War

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Let Washington try, not too many cops and soliders will shot their fellow Americans since most of them don't agrue with Washington in the first place.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Open question to tea bag idiots.
What will it take for you to buy into man made global warming?
Rush Limbaugh telling you?
Jesus Christ telling you?
Or do you prefer to be the last of the 'flat earthers'????
Hi Debil. Homer's been looking for you.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This cracks me up
" In 2009, the world’s leaders pledged to keep global temperatures from rising above pre-industrial levels by 2 degrees Celsius, or 3.6 degrees Fahrenheit."
They better start nuking the planet.
Debil is pretending to be someone else again - me this time.

Hope everyone checks the location before responding.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks will look these two up.
"Central Station" a good Brazil film
Same here. Thanks.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be in competition with the Dweeb to see who can be the most ignorant poseur here.
So far, he's winning on baseline stupidity, but you're ahead on sheer volume of ahole comments!!
"nutsucker"
Most ignorant poster on this thread? No contest. You win hands down. Now get your crap straight, do what you love doing as a coward, call "carol" some more names. Or tell another lie. Or kiss president nobama's azs one more time. Or claim you ran someone off again.
Your posts are a tad bit telling, they tell all what a loser you are.
Peace
KMA
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, why'd you let Emaam off on the 'Cattle Convention is where our beef comes from' ignorance??
Just curious.
I try not to read his posts, his stupidity irritates me. Him and that Tourette's nut, dumber than dumb

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know davey, i'm really getting tired of trying to educate you:
San José State University
Department of Economics
applet-magic.com
Thayer Watkins
Silicon Valley
& Tornado Alley
USA
The Nature and the Origin
of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis
There has been a long term American policy of promoting home ownership. This entailed making the financing of home purchases as easy as possible. Various financial institutions were set up over time to make the securing of a mortgage quick and convenient. There once were Savings and Loan Associations that were savings institutions which could only invest in home mortgages. Fannie Mae (the Federal Nation Mortgage Association FNMA) was set up in 1938 to provide a secondary market for home mortgages. This meant that if a bank granted a mortgage to someone and later the bank needed funds the bank could readily sell the mortgage to Fannie Mae. However, in order for lending institutions to have access to the secondary mortgage market of Fannie Mae they had to abide by Fannie Mae's rules.
In the past Fannie Mae prohibited the lenders it was dealing with to engage in the practice of red lining. Red Lining meant that a bank would refuse to finance a home purchase in neighborhoods it consider high risk even if the prospective borrowers were themselves good credit risks. In part, this was because the bank did not want, in the event of default and foreclosure, to become the owner of property in a risky neighborhood. The deeper roots of the problem go back to the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977.
more..........
This is where it all started , reparations, typical liberal something for nothing, something for the taxpayers to pick up the tab for, get with it davey, you're embarrassing yourself with your willful ignorance.
I get it.

Banks could not use race to discriminate so it created the recession.

You are truly one dumb f*cking idiot.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well davey, you've set the bar awfully low, no whut i mean?
Have you forsaken all those toys and luxuries that contribute to our carbon footprint?
Nah, of course you haven't, you're like Al Snore, the world's numero uno hyocrite.
I have drastically reduced my carbon footprint.

What have you done?
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I try not to read his posts, his stupidity irritates me. Him and that Tourette's nut, dumber than dumb
Your consistent inebriation causes your erratic behavior and irritation, to say nothing of your political faults.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you some bleeding heart liberal would have objected.
They spared Holmes because he was just standing there with his arms down at his side and wasn't threatening them. He essentially surrendered when the cops got there. And i'm not sticking up for him, I'd like to see the loved ones of the victims take him out and string him up.
It's my opinion that the way we have mollycoddled vicious killers for the last 4 decades have emboldened these creeps, fear of physical violence to themselves would be the best preventer of these senseless slaughters happening.
When I was a boy if some creep would have harmed a child a group of the neighborhood toughs would have paid him a visit and beat him senseless. He would never have harmed a child again I assure you.
I agree. I also think that if someone molests your child and you kill him, that you should not be charged. If someone rapes you and you kill him, same thing.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have drastically reduced my carbon footprint.
What have you done?
You stopped talking?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the lies? You know the audience for all those idiotic shows is young, low information democrat voters.
No mature, employed, tax paying republicans would watch that crap.
I highly doubt that the audience is young people. It's older uneducated hicks, white trash, who are usually republicans

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

More than 800 new laws went into effect in Kalifornia on January 1.

It will now be impossible for anyone to know which law they are breaking.

Anyone want to argue that liberals don't destroy freedom and micromanage people's lives?

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I also think that if someone molests your child and you kill him, that you should not be charged. If someone rapes you and you kill him, same thing.
Looks like lily got tired of posting as Carol from Chicago.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, you've made yourself look the fool far more than a twofer.
Maybe a twentyfer!!
Best you can do is attack Lily for drinking??
Talk about a weak lamebrain, you're it!!
Come back when you're able to converse without apearing the idiot.
Bet your still seeing triple, after the whuppin' FFE's dumped onto you!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
"nutsucker"
I do not know if "silly" is a sot or not and do not care. But on this thread why can not the poster not accuse her of being a drunk? After all you accuse "carol" of being a liar, a smoker and a fatty.
I am more to the point, based on your posts, I know you are a liar, a leftwingliberalloon, a azs kisser of president nobama in a word a man without a thought of his own.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 771,961 - 771,980 of1,032,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Norfolk Discussions

Search the Norfolk Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
13 year old boys should be allowed in XXX movies (May '13) 3 hr Giving It Up 4 Your Love 9
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 3 hr Winona 1,348
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr joey 42,913
Five People Shot In Gilpin Court - wtvr (Jul '10) 9 hr GILPIN COURT RESIDENT 232
Double murderer, 39, dies in his Orange jail cell (Jul '08) 12 hr dd 21
Watch out for elephants in the road tonight 14 hr Tina C 1
looking for previous place Mon Kathy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Norfolk Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Norfolk People Search