Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,434)

Showing posts 768,661 - 768,680 of1,072,317
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
""As noted here, when the president first used the device, the legal justification was penned by the legal advisers to Mr. Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush. In a 2005 memorandum, the lawyers concluded an autopen signature would carry the weight of the law.""
NY Times
----------
You lose again, smokey!!
Not to mention that beyond it's legality__it was a perfect way for the POTUS to thumb his nose at the right wing birther college transcript crybaby racist conspiracy theory crowd.

The "new" house is holding a voice vote for speaker as we speak, Hah!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains why Scooter Libby was found guilty??
I think Tenzing would agree with me.
""I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby[a](born August 22, 1950; first name generally given as Irve,[b] sometimes Irving) is a former adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney. Libby was later disbarred after being convicted of a felony.
From 2001 to 2005, Libby held the titles of Assistant to the Vice President for National Security Affairs and Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States[3] and Assistant to the President during the administration of President George W. Bush.
In October 2005, Libby was indicted by a federal grand jury concerning the investigation of the leak of the covert identity of Central Intelligence Agency officer Valerie Plame Wilson. Plame's relationship with the CIA was formerly classified information. Libby was indicted on five counts relating to the Plame affair: Two counts of perjury, two counts of making false statements to federal investigators, and one count of obstruction of justice. Libby resigned all three government positions immediately after the indictment was announced.
In the subsequent federal trial, United States v. Libby, the jury convicted Libby on four of the five counts in the indictment (one count of obstruction of justice, two counts of perjury, and one count of making false statements) and acquitted on the second count of making false statements.The day after his conviction in that trial, he resigned his later appointment as senior advisor at the Hudson Institute (January 1, 2006 – March 7, 2007).
Libby is the highest-ranking White House official convicted in a government scandal since John Poindexter, the national security adviser to President Ronald Reagan in the Iran-Contra Affair.""
----------
Try reading up on an issue before making an ass of yourself. You appear to enjoy appearing stupid.
I find it funny as hell!!
Don't you wonder why they didn't charge Robert Novak for intentionally making public information he knew to be classified?
Isn't that treason?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More projection from the thread draft dodger??
You've admitted to it, Nobraina.
Funny for you to accuse others of being what you are!!
By the way....

You keep running away from this question, dupe.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You know you either have to answer that question or collapse the government, don't you?
Satan

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
From the printing presses, destroying the wealth of all Americans.
God, it's like talking to a wall. 12 years ago, powerful monied conservative interests arranged for their candidate to become President even after he'd lost the election. That agent then proceeded to dramatically cut the income of the Federal government and to prosecute two, useless and expensive wars halfway around the world, thereby ensuring a constant flow of profit to oil and defense industries which are located almost exclusively in red states. It was a cynical move since the reallocation of wealth would be unfunded and therefore to be paid for by taxpayers in the future. No single administration in the history of the nation more capably damaged the future of the country that did the Bush administration whose sole claim to legitimacy was in it's unvarnished support for private investors. It's time to destroy the Bushes once and for all. you don't get to rewrite history. Ronald Reagan was a crimanal, a liar, and directly funded terrorists in Iran and Central America. George Bush Junior was a drunk and a drug burnout and was nothing more than a tool of commerce for a few large industries. Enough of this nonsense, America is either a country or it is a business. It cannot be both.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Dot A: Obama said Rev. Wright was his spiritual mentor.
Dot B: Obama sat in Rev. Wright's church for 20 years.
Dot C: Rev. Wright preached hating white people from the pulpit for 20 years.
Can you connect the dots?
Lily is good at connecting dots. She leaves bread crums to the package store so she can go back after she is inebriated, which is often.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And the white preachers who've demonized blacks for hundreds of years??

That's fine, right??

----------

Alabama pastors conference invites only ‘white Christians’

""A group of pastors in Alabama says that they are not racist even though only “white Christians” were invited to their three-day conference, which will include a cross burning and be attended by Ku Klux Klan (KKK) members.

Residents in Guin, Alabama became outraged earlier this week after they noticed flyers posted around the town that read,“Annual Pastors Conference All White Christians Invited.” The groups Christian Identity Ministries and the Church of God’s Chosen told WIAT that they just didn’t have the “facilities” to accommodate non-whites.

“We’re seldom ever have been invited to black Muslim events and we never have been invited to NAACP events and we never have been invited to join Jewish synagogues events and stuff,” Christian Identity Ministries Pastor William J. Collier explained.

“It has nothing whatsoever to do with any kind of racism or hate or anything like that,” he added.“And anybody who would brand it as that would be a racist and a hater themselves, you know.”

Collier insisted that the “Sacred Christian Cross Lighting Ceremony” to be held on final day of the event symbolized an “opposition to tyranny.”""

----------

That's your sort of Christianity, you racist fool!!

White southern Christians were the ones who lynched so many blacks in America, with the Church's approval.

Read this if you dare. It explains peopple like you perfectly. Hate filled poor white trash.

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/2715687...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
""As noted here, when the president first used the device, the legal justification was penned by the legal advisers to Mr. Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush. In a 2005 memorandum, the lawyers concluded an autopen signature would carry the weight of the law.""
NY Times
----------
You lose again, smokey!!
Here's the paragraph right before the one you quoted;

"It’s not exactly routine, but Mr. Obama remains the first and only president in the country’s history to use the device, which used to be reserved for signatures on mass mailings."

You lose, smokey!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes, I suppose I am a draft dodger. I wrote the draft board a letter when I was sixteen. It said, I don't respond well to authority. It makes me feel like killing someone." They never wrote back, go figure? Honesty is the best policy, like Jesus said.
LOL!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Says who? You and your stupid fck rightwingers? LOL You people get dumber every day.
Love the new name, homer. but you seem angry today. Care to talk about it?
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Gallup has released its list of "Most Admired Woman and Most Admired Man" living anywhere in the world, and for the 11th year in a row, Hillary Clinton tops the list of women, while Barack Obama is the most admired man for the fifth year in a row.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol watching Beck again. Hey, guess what Carol? The President is in his second term. The majority of Americans disagree with you.
The people love their president -

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 57% of Likely U.S. Voters at least somewhat approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-two percent (42%) at least somewhat disapprove (see trends).

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse yet, the Crowley incident was planned in advance with obama to ambush Mitt Romney.
Planned for sure. You could see the dirtbag Obama's face looking for Fat Candy to bail him out on other issues too at that debate. It was disgusting and the colussion was obvious. No different than other NAZI tactics the left and Obamaterd use.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
Rightwingers lashing out like little children today.
I think we might be getting somewhere. Did a rightwinger piss in your cheerios?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're saying is, Robert Novak was the person who outed Valerie Plame, right?
I don't recall Libby or Cheney making this information public. The only thing I recall is Robert Novak knowingly outing a covert CIA operative.
And, it seems that the only source for the accusation of Libby and/or Cheney is the very person who outed Valerie Plame.
Yup. I think we should charge Robert Novak with treason. It's certain he was the person who outed Valerie Plame.
And, I think we should also charge Valerie Plame with treason. It's certain she falsified intelligence given to the president.
Libby was found guilty on four of five felony counts.

Even Bush refused to pardon him for his outing of a CIA Agent.

Cheney should be hung in th epublic squear.

Too bad your ignorance won't allow reality in.

You'bve had that problem for some time now!!

Like "Rmoney will win in a landslide".

HAHAHAHAHA

You've never been correct about anything.\\

Go back to the birfer thread, from whence you came.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way....
You keep running away from this question, dupe.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You know you either have to answer that question or collapse the government, don't you?
Bah, we haven't paid for the government since LBJ, deficits every year. We were oh so close until Bush came along.

Show me this Obama spending the last couple years put forth by a Republican led Congress.

Afterall as John 'Nobama' Galt says Congress controls the purse strings.

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
Rightwingers lashing out like little children today.
Homer the Hillbilly Homo molests them. I bet that's your real name and your middle one is something like Myron.

Baawwwaahhhh!!!!

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Close Gitmo yet libtards?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the paragraph right before the one you quoted;
"It’s not exactly routine, but Mr. Obama remains the first and only president in the country’s history to use the device, which used to be reserved for signatures on mass mailings."
You lose, smokey!
Yes, and it was condoned by a Republican legal team under Bush.

As they said, it carries the force of law.

Sorry son, you're still helpless without Gunner!!

How's Herman Cain doing these days??

HAHAHAHAHA
Satan

Jakarta, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... yup! They spell, "WHITE FOLKS HATES COLORED FOLKS AND WILL KILL AND ENSLAVE YOU AN' SELL YOU CHILDREN DOWNRIVER, AN' RAPE YOU WOMEN AFTER SUPPER LIKE THEY WUZ TURNIN' THE TV ON, FO' MONEY IF YOU LET THEM CAUSE THAT IS THEY HISTORY FO' THE LAS' 600 YEARS, AN' THAT JUS' IN THIS COUNTRY!" Good thing the prez was man enough to rise above all that or God knows where we'd be, eh, whore?
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse yet, the Crowley incident was planned in advance with Obama to ambush Mitt Romney.
Gov. Romney self destructed.
The film of the 47% gaff seemed to haunt him.
Bail out of GM helped President Obama in Ohio and Michigan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 768,661 - 768,680 of1,072,317
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Norfolk Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Norfolk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••