Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#832866 Jan 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol: "It's payback time, time to get whitey"
Dot A: Obama said Rev. Wright was his spiritual mentor.

Dot B: Obama sat in Rev. Wright's church for 20 years.

Dot C: Rev. Wright preached hating white people from the pulpit for 20 years.

Can you connect the dots?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#832868 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen West Comments:
(1) Obama Race Comment. In a July 2011 post on the website Red Country, West wrote, "I must confess when I see anyone with an Obama 2012 bumper sticker, I recognize them as a threat to the gene pool."
(2) Parallels Between Democrats and Nazis. In December 2011, West told reporters that "if Joseph Goebbels was around, he'd be bery proud of the Democrat party, because they have an incredible propaganda machine." Goebbels as Adolf Hitler's Minister of Propaganda from 1933 to 1945. Predictably, the comment drew ire from several members of Congress, as well as Jewish groups including the Anti-Defamation League.
(3) George Bush and Islam. In March 2010, video surfaced of West making a series of inflammatory statements about Islam during a public forum. West called Islam a “very vile and very vicious enemy that we have allowed to come in this country because we ride around with bumper stickers that say co-exist.” He said, "George Bush got snookered into going into some mosque, taking his shoes off, and then saying that Islam was a religion of peace.”
(4) Democrats Support Slavery. In a floor speech In February 2012, West accused Democrats of supporting slavery. " “The Democratic appetite for ever-increasing redistributionary handouts is in fact the most insidious form of slavery remaining in the world today."
5) Liberals in America. Speaking at the Palm Beach County GOP’s Lincoln Day Dinner in January 2012, West said of liberals,“Take your message of equality of achievement.… You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.”
----------
Now show us where Obama said any such ugly comments about his opponents??
You can't, proving you're a hateful person who deals in lies and right wing propaganda.
Allen West is a demagogue. Just like you and your buddy Dweeb.
You love demagogues, your support for Trump, O'Reilly, and West proves it!!
Have a cigarette, smokey!!
While campaigning against Ron Klein, he said "I want my opponent to be afraid to leave his house"
This dolt is not politician material, the tea party threw money after him. He campaigned againt government, yet he has had government jobs his whole life; had a dishonorable discharge because of murder. Despite his wife being a financial planner, they were in foreclosure, plus, he's from Georgia, not Florida. He was in it for a quick buck. He's gone now, thankfully.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#832869 Jan 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard Armitage was the source of the Plame story, believing her employment to be common knowledge.
Even your sockpuppet Demos/Tenzing would know that.
That explains why Scooter Libby was found guilty??

I think Tenzing would agree with me.

""I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby[a](born August 22, 1950; first name generally given as Irve,[b] sometimes Irving) is a former adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney. Libby was later disbarred after being convicted of a felony.

From 2001 to 2005, Libby held the titles of Assistant to the Vice President for National Security Affairs and Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States[3] and Assistant to the President during the administration of President George W. Bush.

In October 2005, Libby was indicted by a federal grand jury concerning the investigation of the leak of the covert identity of Central Intelligence Agency officer Valerie Plame Wilson. Plame's relationship with the CIA was formerly classified information. Libby was indicted on five counts relating to the Plame affair: Two counts of perjury, two counts of making false statements to federal investigators, and one count of obstruction of justice. Libby resigned all three government positions immediately after the indictment was announced.

In the subsequent federal trial, United States v. Libby, the jury convicted Libby on four of the five counts in the indictment (one count of obstruction of justice, two counts of perjury, and one count of making false statements) and acquitted on the second count of making false statements.The day after his conviction in that trial, he resigned his later appointment as senior advisor at the Hudson Institute (January 1, 2006 – March 7, 2007).

Libby is the highest-ranking White House official convicted in a government scandal since John Poindexter, the national security adviser to President Ronald Reagan in the Iran-Contra Affair.""

----------

Try reading up on an issue before making an ass of yourself. You appear to enjoy appearing stupid.

I find it funny as hell!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#832870 Jan 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep running away from this question, dupe.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You know you either have to answer that question or collapse the government, don't you?
From the printing presses, destroying the wealth of all Americans.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#832871 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Novak got the intel from Libby, who got it from Cheney.
Prrof is that Bush refused to pardon Libby, pissing Cheney off greatly!!
DUH!!
Glad I could straighten you out, loser.
Are you always so stupid??
Of course, I know you are!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
So, what you're saying is, Robert Novak was the person who outed Valerie Plame, right?
I don't recall Libby or Cheney making this information public. The only thing I recall is Robert Novak knowingly outing a covert CIA operative.
And, it seems that the only source for the accusation of Libby and/or Cheney is the very person who outed Valerie Plame.

Yup. I think we should charge Robert Novak with treason. It's certain he was the person who outed Valerie Plame.
And, I think we should also charge Valerie Plame with treason. It's certain she falsified intelligence given to the president.
Satan

Kelapa Dua, Indonesia

#832872 Jan 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse yet, the Crowley incident was planned in advance with obama to ambush Mitt Romney.
Oh, um, sure. In advance with Candy Crowley... or.. could it be that Candy was just doing her job and correcting a misstatement in real time. Besides, all anyone had to do to ambush Willard if they'd wanted to is hide in the Bushes and wait for the moron with a dog on his roof to come by.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#832874 Jan 3, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the timing, Lily.
Any president who would put his vacation first over signing a major piece of legislation would be considered narcissistic and arrogant.
If Bush had been victorious in passing a major piece of legislation that liberals considered crappy to begin with and then took off to his ranch before signing the darn thing, you wouldn't have had anything to say about that?
Again, be honest.
I am being honest. What was the reason that this was being argued until the 11th hour? Who went on more vacations than any other President? Bush. You can't stand anything the President does; if he walked on water you'd still say he can't swim.
Face it Carol, the President is an intellectual heavy weight while Bush was a lightweight and it bugs you to the point where you make shrill and petty comments like when or where or if he goes on vacation. Who cares.
I personally had hoped that we'd go over that cliff and let the Bush tax cuts expire and then cut defense spending.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#832875 Jan 3, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol watching Beck again. Hey, guess what Carol? The President is in his second term. The majority of Americans disagree with you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#832876 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
LewRockwell??
Moonbat site!!
Try again, smokey!!
Where will they go?? Russia?? According to your buttbuddy Dweeb, Russia is a Democracy!!
Yoi claim the rest of the world is too high taxed, so why would they leave??
Clueless in Orlando.
According to DBWriter, Russia is a capitalist country.
And, they have similar voting laws as we do here. The only difference is how they count the votes. They don't seem to have the multitude of polling stations that magically nobody pushed ther wrong button by mistake.

Those were the most stupid ones. Those who were more intelligent wrote programs that changed only one in three or four votes. The places where absolutely nobody pushed the wrong button by mistake were child's play to identify. The places that stole just enough votes to make the difference are impossible to determine. Even I can write a program that will change votes then erase itself after it has done so. Imagine what a professional IT guy can do.

For some reason, there isn't anyone in the entire country of Russia stupid enough to write a program that steals 100 percent of the vote.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#832877 Jan 3, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Still harboring all that anger over being outcast by whites and not accepted by the blacks Huh liely , now you know how the mulattos feel.
Yeah sure thing buddy, in my world, there is no being outcast by anyone.
The things that you and Jane speak of, never enter my realm. That's your squalid world of ignorant crackers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#832878 Jan 3, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
Rightwingers lashing out like little children today.
LOL! Still chuckling about your cannibal joke! Leaving now, keep up the good fight!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#832879 Jan 3, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I should reword my response.
HOW is my criticism of Barack Obama different than your criticism of Alan West?
WHY is yours apples and mine oranges?
Because liberal have no dignity orm principles. It's quite simple. They are hypocrites and dishonest. When does a liberal not take the low road? Never...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#832880 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
""As noted here, when the president first used the device, the legal justification was penned by the legal advisers to Mr. Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush. In a 2005 memorandum, the lawyers concluded an autopen signature would carry the weight of the law.""
NY Times
----------
You lose again, smokey!!
Not to mention that beyond it's legality__it was a perfect way for the POTUS to thumb his nose at the right wing birther college transcript crybaby racist conspiracy theory crowd.

The "new" house is holding a voice vote for speaker as we speak, Hah!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#832881 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains why Scooter Libby was found guilty??
I think Tenzing would agree with me.
""I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby[a](born August 22, 1950; first name generally given as Irve,[b] sometimes Irving) is a former adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney. Libby was later disbarred after being convicted of a felony.
From 2001 to 2005, Libby held the titles of Assistant to the Vice President for National Security Affairs and Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States[3] and Assistant to the President during the administration of President George W. Bush.
In October 2005, Libby was indicted by a federal grand jury concerning the investigation of the leak of the covert identity of Central Intelligence Agency officer Valerie Plame Wilson. Plame's relationship with the CIA was formerly classified information. Libby was indicted on five counts relating to the Plame affair: Two counts of perjury, two counts of making false statements to federal investigators, and one count of obstruction of justice. Libby resigned all three government positions immediately after the indictment was announced.
In the subsequent federal trial, United States v. Libby, the jury convicted Libby on four of the five counts in the indictment (one count of obstruction of justice, two counts of perjury, and one count of making false statements) and acquitted on the second count of making false statements.The day after his conviction in that trial, he resigned his later appointment as senior advisor at the Hudson Institute (January 1, 2006 – March 7, 2007).
Libby is the highest-ranking White House official convicted in a government scandal since John Poindexter, the national security adviser to President Ronald Reagan in the Iran-Contra Affair.""
----------
Try reading up on an issue before making an ass of yourself. You appear to enjoy appearing stupid.
I find it funny as hell!!
Don't you wonder why they didn't charge Robert Novak for intentionally making public information he knew to be classified?
Isn't that treason?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#832882 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More projection from the thread draft dodger??
You've admitted to it, Nobraina.
Funny for you to accuse others of being what you are!!
By the way....

You keep running away from this question, dupe.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You know you either have to answer that question or collapse the government, don't you?
Satan

Kelapa Dua, Indonesia

#832883 Jan 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
From the printing presses, destroying the wealth of all Americans.
God, it's like talking to a wall. 12 years ago, powerful monied conservative interests arranged for their candidate to become President even after he'd lost the election. That agent then proceeded to dramatically cut the income of the Federal government and to prosecute two, useless and expensive wars halfway around the world, thereby ensuring a constant flow of profit to oil and defense industries which are located almost exclusively in red states. It was a cynical move since the reallocation of wealth would be unfunded and therefore to be paid for by taxpayers in the future. No single administration in the history of the nation more capably damaged the future of the country that did the Bush administration whose sole claim to legitimacy was in it's unvarnished support for private investors. It's time to destroy the Bushes once and for all. you don't get to rewrite history. Ronald Reagan was a crimanal, a liar, and directly funded terrorists in Iran and Central America. George Bush Junior was a drunk and a drug burnout and was nothing more than a tool of commerce for a few large industries. Enough of this nonsense, America is either a country or it is a business. It cannot be both.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#832884 Jan 3, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily is good at connecting dots. She leaves bread crums to the package store so she can go back after she is inebriated, which is often.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#832885 Jan 3, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
And the white preachers who've demonized blacks for hundreds of years??

That's fine, right??

----------

Alabama pastors conference invites only ‘white Christians’

""A group of pastors in Alabama says that they are not racist even though only “white Christians” were invited to their three-day conference, which will include a cross burning and be attended by Ku Klux Klan (KKK) members.

Residents in Guin, Alabama became outraged earlier this week after they noticed flyers posted around the town that read,“Annual Pastors Conference All White Christians Invited.” The groups Christian Identity Ministries and the Church of God’s Chosen told WIAT that they just didn’t have the “facilities” to accommodate non-whites.

“We’re seldom ever have been invited to black Muslim events and we never have been invited to NAACP events and we never have been invited to join Jewish synagogues events and stuff,” Christian Identity Ministries Pastor William J. Collier explained.

“It has nothing whatsoever to do with any kind of racism or hate or anything like that,” he added.“And anybody who would brand it as that would be a racist and a hater themselves, you know.”

Collier insisted that the “Sacred Christian Cross Lighting Ceremony” to be held on final day of the event symbolized an “opposition to tyranny.”""

----------

That's your sort of Christianity, you racist fool!!

White southern Christians were the ones who lynched so many blacks in America, with the Church's approval.

Read this if you dare. It explains peopple like you perfectly. Hate filled poor white trash.

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/2715687...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#832886 Jan 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
""As noted here, when the president first used the device, the legal justification was penned by the legal advisers to Mr. Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush. In a 2005 memorandum, the lawyers concluded an autopen signature would carry the weight of the law.""
NY Times
----------
You lose again, smokey!!
Here's the paragraph right before the one you quoted;

"It’s not exactly routine, but Mr. Obama remains the first and only president in the country’s history to use the device, which used to be reserved for signatures on mass mailings."

You lose, smokey!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#832887 Jan 3, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes, I suppose I am a draft dodger. I wrote the draft board a letter when I was sixteen. It said, I don't respond well to authority. It makes me feel like killing someone." They never wrote back, go figure? Honesty is the best policy, like Jesus said.
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,552
Isle of Wight schools to post 'In God We Trust'... 15 hr Idiots 6
2 more coastal patrol ships prepare for Persian... 21 hr Bhagwan 2
Hampton looks for more math teachers Sat Thompson 6
james Arthur Segura Sat J Davis 49
Review: Homecrest Mobile Home Park (Apr '09) Sat disgusted 40
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sat Tony 1,358
•••
•••
•••

Norfolk Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000