Breaking News: 16-year-old male shot in Chesapeake

Full story: WTKR

At approximately 8:00 p.m., Chesapeake Police responded to the 400 block of Cobblewood Arch for a shooting.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SECTION 8 SUX

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

Neighbor on Cobblewood wrote:
WHAT IS WITH THE RACE CRAP????? SOOOOO WHAT???? IM WHITE AND I SURE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO FILL THE WORLD WITH THAN ASSUME BLACK PEOPLE SHOOT EACHOTHER ALL THE TIME....GET OVER IT...RACISM IS OUT OF STYLE..IF YOU HAVENT FORGOT...IT WENT OUT IN LIKE THE 60'S :)
Don't know what planet you are on but this type of behavior happens far too frequently.
a friend

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

for all you people up here arguing about race and other things that arent important, look at the main fact someone is dead , and he was my good friend so i agree with ( Serious) stop talking about him unless you know him. Thanks
Blessed

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

My freind and he was so nice just to think i love him so much nd his family....... I hope nd pray for the for ms.lindesy

New weeping mary
charles towe

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Chesapeake needs more activities for teens the recreation centers are old and out dated,va beach has inside pools,everything
charles towe

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Parents need to be more resposible for there kids,parents now days get offended now when tell them what they kids doing wrong. Some parents worse then the kids!!!!
wow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

sad
uherdme

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Ninjas be capping each other

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Norfolk Discussions

Search the Norfolk Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,037,753
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min mdbuilder 43,189
Ray Romano returns with 'Men of a Certain Age' (Dec '09) 16 hr vicky laster 9
Morgan Harrington Murder: Virginia state police... (Jul '10) Wed Shelly Erickson 1,094
Five People Shot In Gilpin Court - wtvr (Jul '10) Apr 22 ank 239
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Apr 19 abe 1,350
Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) Apr 16 From falling creek 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Norfolk Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Norfolk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance