Mitt Romney Lies About 12 Million New...

Mitt Romney Lies About 12 Million New Jobs

Posted in the Norfolk Forum

Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#1 Oct 4, 2012
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-...

Moody's Analytics Economists Predicted 12 Million New Jobs will be Created by 2016, NO Matter Who Wins the Election.
And Moody's Analytics said it First.
Senior Citizen

Savannah, GA

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Mitt Romney is Dishonestly claiming that, HE, Mitt Romney Will Create 12 million new jobs by 2016.

Mitt Romney is taking credit for creating 12 million jobs by 2016. Mitt neglected to tell you that his assertion is based on the forecast by Moody's Analytical Economists that 12 Million new Jobs Will Be Created by 2016, NO MATTER Who Wins this election.

This is a case of Mitt Romney taking credit, in advance for something the Economists Predict will happen with Obama OR Romney sitting in the White House. It makes NO difference.

COME ON DOWN !!, Mitt Romney Take a Bow, for something that you have NO control or Influence over, and something that will happen without you, according to the Economists.

NOW, you know where Mittens, the Deciever, got the idea to say, "I Will Create 12 Million New Jobs by 2016."
President Obama could have said the same thing, and he still can, but, I don't think Obama is as decietful as the Republicans are.

Like Paul Harvey used to say, "Now, you have the Rest of the Story."

Search; Economists Predict 12 Million New Jobs by 2016, No Matter Who Wins the Election

AND, the Economists Said it FIRST!

What is it, that makes Republicans want to Lie like a rug? They just can't help it, they Have To Lie abut everything.

Do the Search and find several Websites and News Organizations saying the Same Thing.

"Oh, What tangled webs we weave, when we first practice to decieve."

I believe William Shakespeare said that, as he was speaking about Republicans, Paul Ryan, the Tea Party, and Mitt Romney.
He had to be talking about Republicans. I didn't know Shakespeare was a Prophet and a Seer, and saw into the future.

Mitt Romney can't tell a Lie, without showing an impish grin, I have watched him lie.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Release US energy and jobs hit 12 m

The jobs are compounded by related and non-related energy jobs..Obama is clueless to job multipliers and sustainable job creation....that said, he did get Osama and should receive due credit..
WRONG

Paintsville, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
WRONG ! Are you better off than you were four years ago ??
Obama 2012

AOL

#5 Oct 25, 2012
WRONG wrote:
WRONG ! Are you better off than you were four years ago ??
we are through with that liar. I am not ready for another like George W. Bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,509,658
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Chesapeake (Jul '15) 9 min jayasree 128
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 63,576
News Williamsburg police increasing crosswalk patrols (Nov '08) 7 hr Martin garey 5
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,076
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) 18 hr Todd 124
Review: Homecrest Mobile Home Park (Apr '09) Mon Homecrest needs ICE 58

Norfolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norfolk Mortgages