Norfolk police investigate homicide

Norfolk police investigate homicide

There are 1 comment on the WVEC-TV Norfolk story from Jul 28, 2012, titled Norfolk police investigate homicide. In it, WVEC-TV Norfolk reports that:

Police responded to a call at the 3000 block of Kimball Terrace around 9:30 p.m. Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVEC-TV Norfolk.

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2012
That man did not ever bother anyone; word on the street he was approached and robbed...he has never been an agressive person...the people in that neighborhood know who did it. He was dating a girl in that neighborhood maybe she had something to do with it...this is just despicable that it can be claimed an altercation when he was, in fact, attacked by a group of men!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,443,413
News Cops, in trouble with law, taint drop in crime (Jan '09) 1 hr martin garey 23
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 61,817
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) 9 hr Doug van der Vest 91
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) Thu crapsandwich 2,352
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Wed MAGA2016 1
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Wed MAGA2016 1

Norfolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norfolk Mortgages