Virginia Zoo in Norfolk needs help na...

Virginia Zoo in Norfolk needs help naming female baby siamang

There are 1 comment on the WVEC-TV Norfolk story from Dec 26, 2012, titled Virginia Zoo in Norfolk needs help naming female baby siamang. In it, WVEC-TV Norfolk reports that:

The zoo says the animal was born in August to first-time mother Hitam. But it hadn't been named because its gender had not yet been determined.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVEC-TV Norfolk.

Sunda

Norfolk, VA

#1 Dec 29, 2012
As a patron I had already thought her name aws "Sunda", but it was the originality of it in regards to the Sunda Islands of Indonisia in regards to her father "Bali" that I found so creative and well thought of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,419,332
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 61,051
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) 9 hr Rob C 77
News Habitual Offending Husband and Wife Arrested - ... (Aug '10) 14 hr redeemed 84
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary Aug 20 nco 1
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Aug 15 u know 108
News Girl pulled from Great Wolf Lodge pool dies (Jun '07) Aug 14 K Ryuzaki 63

Norfolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norfolk Mortgages