Cut Welfare Not Defense

Cut Welfare Not Defense

Posted in the Norfolk Forum

NoBama

Hyattsville, MD

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Tell him to stop playing games with you. We educated voters know full well that he gave freebies to anyone that would vote for him. that's right you the tax payer bought and paid for his vote.
Everyone knows that Republicans NEVER cut the Military or Defense spending. He has sold this country out to the lazy people who want to sit on their butts, do not want to work, collect welfare, food stamps and free cell phones.

Listen to me people, someone has to work and pay taxes in this country. 47% cannot be dependent on the government. And stop scaring old people. They have worked and paid into Social Security and Medicare. Republicans will make sure they keep it. Obama will not. He gives medicaid, free healthcare to every Tom, Dick and Mary that will vote for him. Whether they are a citizen or not. Wake up America. Do not fall for Obama's lies!!
Cut Defense Budget NOW

Panama City Beach, FL

#2 Feb 26, 2013

It's long over due:
- reduce armed forces by 40%
- close 60% of overseas bases
- reduce pay and benefits by 30%
- can't draw retirement untill 66
- can only draw retirement OR social security
- no healthcare for life unless injured during action

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Fitius T Bluster 1,583,785
Anyone remember AOL Chat Rooms, and the girl t... 3 hr poster 2
Hey...where do the hookers hang out in hampton ... (Jun '09) 10 hr WHITETRASHTRAILER... 15
Sandra Marshall 14 hr Kirsten 2
Marvin Cooper Child Molester 14 hr Sherrie Jennings 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Tue Agents of Corruption 63,948
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) Tue Tipsterbl 118

Norfolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norfolk Mortgages